Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Middle Eastern Girl

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

The Middle Eastern Girl

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bianca`Gheddafi on Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:13 pm

I'm sadly known as that by many people. This site seems to prove worthy of my standards and yes, I'm a refugee from AnimeMetro.com! Although, I can't seem to remember my username there since it's been such a long time. I'm forgetful like that!

Anyways, I heard everyone's pretty friendly here which'll be quiet nice, I hope to have fun!

-Bianca

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bianca`Gheddafi
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:41 pm

Yeah, everyone here is really friendly and if you need help with anything feel free to contact just about anyone. : )

By the by, welcome to our humble home.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:31 pm

Always nice to have new people. Hope you enjoy your stay

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:33 pm

Welcome to GWing... feel free to ask us any questions you might have!

We're here to help.
Ludwig von Mises, The Theory of Money and Credit wrote:Perpetual vigilance on the part of the citizens can achieve what a thousand laws and dozens of alphabetical bureaus with hordes of employees never have and never will achieve: the preservation of a sound currency.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.