Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

The Middle

The Middle

a part of “The Middle”, a fictional universe by British.

You find yourself in between life and death, but given the chance, will you decide to return?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Middle”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Middle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby British on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:44 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Middle"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

British
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Middle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:53 pm

Howdy! May I reserve an Original Character? Female. She'll be the Motherly One. And my favorite actor is Robin Williams.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

afreerobin
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby British on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:25 pm

@afreerobin: Hi! Did you plan on her being one of the new arrivals or one of the originals?

British
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophiex on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:50 pm

I would like to reserve "The Emotional One".

I'm using Emma Watson and I can't think of a favorite actor at the moment but I'm watching Friends right now and love Courtney Cox and Jennifer Aniston.
Last edited by Sophiex on Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sophiex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:49 am

Sorry I forgot to mention that. An original please.

afreerobin
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:32 am

HI, there! May I reserve The Voice|| Open from The New Group, please? If so, I do not know what fc I will use just yet; however, I will inform you when I do.

Question #1: Dylan O'brien. I absolutely adore him!! ^^
"I dance because, there's no greater
feeling in the world than moving to a piece of music and
letting the rest of the world disappear."

Magical_pineapples
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby British on Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:45 pm

Yes, yes and yes!

@Magical_pineapples, I love him too c:! So cute.

British
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophiex on Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:44 pm

Okay, I submitted a WIP and am going to try to finish it tonight.

Sophiex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby British on Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:24 pm

Great! It looks good so far.

British
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CressxThorne on Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:03 pm

Would it be ok for me to reserve "The Quiet One"? And if possible, could I also reserve "The Optimist"?

As for favorite actor or actress, well I don't really have one...
Hmm... Lets see...

Mayyybe David Tennant?

CressxThorne
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby British on Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:26 pm

Yes c:! I updated the front page with the reserves.

British
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:16 pm

Can I reserve The Rich Kid? I like Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie.
"…throw roses into the abyss and say: ‘here is my thanks to the monster who didn’t succeed in swallowing me alive.'"
— Friedrich Nietzsche

Bandit
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:00 pm

British, are you playing The First, or is it open? If not that's totally fine, I'll snag someone else.

Just to get this over with... I love me some Eddie Redmayne. Also Emma Stone.

supertoastgirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby British on Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:35 pm

@Bandit, yes! I'll add your reserve tomorrow morning.

@supertoastgirl, you are more than welcome to make a profile for him! There are a few things that I'll PM you about tomorrow but they all just have to do with The Middle world and not his character, so feel free to start a profile whenever!

British
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:30 am

Okey dokey! I'll start sometime today.

supertoastgirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:53 am

Hullo! Could I possibly reserve one of the original characters in the new group? I should have a WIP up by tonight.

(Oh, that's a tough one. Either Simon Pegg, Benedict Cumberbatch, Anna Chancellor, or Ben Whishaw.)
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRealHermione on Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:55 am

Scratch that.
Pretend I was never here.

*Logo made using http://www.cooltext.com

TheRealHermione
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:05 pm

I sent in a WIP. I'll be working on it slowly but surly throughout the day, and possibly into tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

Just kidding, I did that a lot faster than I thought. Also if you need me to double I'm more than willing to.
Last edited by supertoastgirl on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

supertoastgirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:32 pm

I would like to reserve the slot of The Drama Queen, if you don't mind of course.

(Taissa Farmiga, Lily Rabe, Shailene Woodley, Jennifer Lawrence, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Sam Claflin, and more...)
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Mei
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby British on Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:00 pm

I think I updated the front page with all of the reserves, but if I missed yours, please let me know!

British
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!