Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Mirror's Edge

The Mirror's Edge

a part of “The Mirror's Edge”, a fictional universe by gezzygezzy.

When your living on the edge, there's no time for hesitation

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Mirror's Edge”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Mirror's Edge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:05 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Mirror's Edge"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
And we're all just a little insane...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Mirror's Edge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wet Matches on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:56 am

Interested. Working on a CS. I never got a chance to play the full game, but I had fun w/ the demo.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wet Matches
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:52 am

I haven't played this game for ages, but I think I could get back into it quickly enough. Submitted a character sheet anyway.
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:48 pm

Yeah, I just got the game and just used the basic idea of it to make my own plot:)

Also I had a question for somebody, I'm going to make a girl and she has a brother in the police force. I was wondering if anyone would mind being him. If not I will make him myself but it's more fun when it's somebody else.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:54 am

So...when do we start? Me and Sora112112 have come up with a kinda-sorta sub plot, but we don't want to start it until the main story gets going a bit first...

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:05 pm

I think we'll start once we get at least one more police member. We only have one :P

If you guys wouldn't mind could you suggest this rp to your friends?

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wet Matches on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Sent my CS late last night (at least where I'm from) let me know if my char needs any changes Gezzy.

Wet Matches
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wet Matches on Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:20 pm

this still happening?

Wet Matches
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centraiu on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:04 pm

I hope it does. Was looking forward ot it

Centraiu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lawlietkun on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:45 am

So, we'll start once we get a new police? I'm not sure if I would actually mind being police, but I just felt like Running would be my style.. Hope we get some more police officers soon, anyways. ^^

Lawlietkun
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:23 pm

I think the posts are all great but I have a favor to ask of centraiu, and this is probably my fault since I probably didn't mention it in the intro, but Runners usually just try to run away from the fight. Their are those few who enjoy the fighting part but it's usually trying to run, even from a helicopter.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lawlietkun on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:05 am

Sooo, why has the RP been standing still for so long?

Lawlietkun
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Mirror's Edge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby museart09 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:19 am

Actually I wouldn't mind being a police as well as long as I can still be Kitty, I really love her I just adopted her from the Orphanage.

museart09
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!