Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Monochromatic Rainbow

a part of “The Monochromatic Rainbow”, a fictional universe by ScreamingWillow.

Sexuality has finally been accepted across the world. But one high school hasn't gotten the memo.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Monochromatic Rainbow”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScreamingWillow on Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:03 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Monochromatic Rainbow"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ScreamingWillow
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Monochromatic Rainbow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:04 pm

Hi, this RP sounds interesting! I would like to reserve Straight Girl #2 please ^^ Face claim is Bella Thorne. Do you want a hex code as well?
Last edited by Korruption on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
❝ Hell is empty and all the devils are here. ❞
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:15 pm

Same here! I would like to reserve queer girl 2 with Naomi Scott as her face claim.
Last edited by συιʝα on Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:56 pm

aloha ! I'd love to reserve the spot of Straight Male #3 with the fc of Maurice Sinclair.

sappho
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScreamingWillow on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:17 pm

All reservations are accepted. For hex code you can tell me now or I'll get them from your cs. Front page will be updated tomorrow. Along with starting my own character.

ScreamingWillow
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calenator on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:02 pm

Could I reserve Queer Boy 1# with the face claim of Herman TΓΈmmeraas? If you don't know him, he is from Skam, a Norwegian show.

Calenator
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:03 pm

Quick question: is it just me, or does the role of Straight Boy #2 not exist?

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScreamingWillow on Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:55 pm

@Everyone
Sorry I didn't get online like I said I was yesterday. I ended up getting sick while I was at work and didn't have any energy to do anything.

@Calenator
You are reserved

@Korruption
Yeah, that was a mistake I didn't realize was made. It has been fixed and has been changed to Straight Boy #2.

ScreamingWillow
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:36 pm

Haley's done!!

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:17 pm

hey ゚*q(ο½₯βˆ€ο½₯)゚*q I'd love to reserve straight girl #3 with the face claim of Alisha Boe pretty pretty please

( she / they )
-Λ‹Λβœ„β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScreamingWillow on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:37 pm

@lightningpoint: Of course! Alisha is so pretty!!!! She is reserved for you, thanks for your interest.

@Everyone: Just wanted to let everyone know I will be posting a relationship thread. I know the basic structure of everyone's relationships are laid out on the front page, but this will be an easier way for everyone to keep track of the details that goes along with it.

ScreamingWillow
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScreamingWillow on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:31 pm

Also just wanted to add that the roleplay will be starting on August 12th, the second week of the new school year. So please make sure that your ages correspond to that day.

ScreamingWillow
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:48 pm

finished Willow ! feel free to PM me to discuss relationships

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScreamingWillow on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:20 pm

Announcement
Those of you who have reserved a character and haven't submitted a WIP or completed character by Friday, your roles will be reopened.

We currently have three more roles open. If anyone would be willing to double up, let me know. c: This roleplay won't work the right way if all roles aren't claimed.

ScreamingWillow
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:32 pm

Isabel (my character) is finished! If you want, I wouldn't mind taking Straight Boy #1 or Queer Girl #1.

Korruption
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScreamingWillow on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:59 pm

@Korruption: That would be very helpful. Whichever you prefer is completely fine.

ScreamingWillow
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:10 am

I'll take Queer Girl #1 with the face claim of Karrueche Tran.
Thank you!

Korruption
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScreamingWillow on Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:38 pm

@Korruption: Alright, cool. I'll add it to the front page.

@Everyone: Also, I'll take up the last queer boy role. All that is left is straight boy #1. If anyone is interested in picking up that role, please let me know.

ScreamingWillow
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScreamingWillow on Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:13 pm

I'll be giving everyone more time to get their characters done since I don't see why it would be fair to take roles away if I haven't even finished my character.

Also, if anyone knows anyone who would be interested or if you're interested yourself, we still need someone to claim Straight Boy #1.

ScreamingWillow
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNewb08 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:16 pm

Hello! I was wondering if I could have Straight Boy #1? I'm sorry I didn't reserve it before sending in my request! If you'll have me, I'd love to join! My face claim is Jacob Artist and hex code is #864E36.
Let the rolepaying begin!

TheNewb08
Member for 7 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!