Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Move to Power.

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

The Move to Power.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:38 pm

After Kiyoshi had left out of the alleyway, he had cashed in some favors that people throughout L3 had owed him. After days of trying to fully plan out a course of action he found himself behind a bar. His cold eyes focused on no one in particular, since his mind was lost in thought. Information about all the recent events were being broadcasted through L3 and Kiyoshi wondered when his home would be drawn into the conflicts. He reached into his pocket and took out his }{G communicator that he had finally repaired. He grumbled and downed another shot after placing it on the bar. A man walks into the bar leading a group of other locals behind him. Kiyoshi slowly turned his head and looked at the man, but his eyes were hidden behind his dark sunglasses. The man took a seat with the rest of his buddies.

Man - We have to do something, L3 can't just sit around anymore! Who knows what will happen next!

Older Drunk - If we get involved our home will be in danger, our families will die. Perhaps if we stay neutral in this conflict, and promote pacifism, we can keep the peace!

Kiyoshi smirks and shakes his head.

Your ideals are honorable old man, but are worth nothing now.

The older drunk glares at Kiyoshi who has his back to him sitting at the bar.

Older Drunk - Who are you to talk to me like that! We don't even have a leadership that could lead us into this war.

Man - That will change! There's a rally going on just a little ways from here, they're trying to decide on what to do, thats where I came from.

Kiyoshi looked at his }{G communicator and nodded to himself. Kiyoshi stood to his feet and picked up his communicator and slid it back into his pocket with one hand, another throwing down some cash for his drinks.

The }{G has taken control of the colonies for their protection. I think it's time I take my place in this matter.

A smirk appears on Kiyoshi's face as he pushes his brown hair back. Everyone in the bar watches as Kiyoshi makes his way out of the bar heading towards the rally.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:12 pm

Kiyoshi makes his way through the large crowd that has gathered together in a large park on L-3. His hidden eyes pan over his surroundings, taking everything in. He notices the cameras and other broadcasting equipment.

So, with this moment, L-3 will decide it's course...

Kiyoshi stands in the middle of the crowd and looks toward the stage. A panel of three people sit behind a large table on the left side of the stage. In the middle is a podieum. Three older men make their way onto the stage and the crowd grows silent as a bald man steps up to the podieum. The cameras begin to role and the rally begins it's broadcast through out the colony.

Colony Represenative Torrin - As L-3's former Represenative, before the }{G took control, I would like to thank all of you for coming here tonight. We of course are here to discuss our future. Sadly, I believe there are little options for us to now take. Earth, obviously, see's all of us that live in space as enemies, and furthermore, I fear what would happen if we did not ally ourselves with the rest of the Colonies. It is here, through open discussion, that I hope all of us can voice our opinions and fears. Being of an older generation, my collegues and I, do not wish to see more lives lost in yet another vicious war.

And yet! It can not be avoided! Kiyoshi yells as he begins to step forward. The crowd turns and looks at him.

Colony Represenative Torrin - Yes, it would seem that way...

Kiyoshi makes his way towards the stage. Armed guards move infront of him, fearing that he is there to attack Torrin.

I thought you said this would be an open discussion? I am not armed, I only wish for everyone to hear my words.

Colony Represenative Torrin looks over Kiyoshi, slightly recalling a young man who was similar to him. Torrin holds up his hand and the guards move away as Kiyoshi walks onto the stage.

Colony Represenative Torrin - This is. You may voice your concerns as much as you wish, Mr.?

Torrin moves out of the way of the podieum as Kiyoshi steps up to it. He looks out over the crowd and notices the different expressions on their faces. Mother's hold their children close fearing that the events that have happened elsewhere on the colonies and earth will soon start here. Young men and their father's expressions range from the same looks of their mothers to that of determined fighters. It would seem as though the colony is split on what to do. Kiyoshi then looks out at the cameras and then slowly takes off his sunglasses.

My name is Kiyoshi Kazami, I'm a forgotten warrior from a long time ago. I have faced war before; I was much younger than many of you that may be called to fight at some point in your lives. When I returned to my home and learned of the events that have transpired, I was distraut. This fighting was supposed to be resolved a long time ago. Many lives were lost back then, just as they are now. However, you have sat back and watched from your houses as people have perished! People have died and will continue to die trying to protect their rights, their way of life, their homes that all of you also hold dear in your hearts! If you do not stand up for what you believe in, you will be crushed by those of earth, who obviously have done nothing but counted down the days of war! And not only that, but they have turned the blame around on all of us that live here in space, away from the cradle of Earth!

I make no claim that I can protect all of your lives. I do not intend to make you believe that with my help alone this conflict will be ended much sooner. No, I can not make any such promise. It is all up to you, as a combined force, the Colonies have a chance to win over those that cast us as the villians in their play of injustice! I can promise all of you, that I will protect you with all that I am and will defend you to the last man, woman, or child standing. It would seem that it is my duty, as a former }{G.


Kiyoshi's eyes look over the crowd who remains silent taking in his words. It's the first time in a long time that Kiyoshi's eyes have some what thawd from his usual cold gaze. Kiyoshi straightens his tie and then takes out his sunglasses and slides them on just as clapping starts to be faintly heard in the crowd. The clapping grows louder as it spreads. Colony Represenative Torrin leans over to the other represenatives at the table.

Colony Represenative Torrin: Have Mr. Kazami's message broadcast through out the colonies. We must let everyone know, L-3 will no longer stand idlely in this war.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:04 am

General Sin would be reclining back in his large couch as he stared towards his large T.V back in the L01 Colony. Soon he would come across the broadcast being transmitted from the L03 Colony out to the other Colonies. Immediately upon seeing the man take initiative from crowd and make his way up to the podium, he knew this man was a born leader. He listened to Kiyoshi's speech and was clearly impressed.
"Heh... }{G always seems to make the best leaders."
After Kiyoshi had left the stage and was clearly off the news feed, General Sin would reach into one of his own pockets to withdraw the }{G communicator. He ensured that the }{G communicator was set to an open line so that any }{G member would be able to hear his transmission that was primarily directed to Kiyoshi.
"Kiyoshi, this is Sin. Not only are you a fellow }{G member, but you've proven you're leadership material and I'm appointing you leader of the L03 Colony. Welcome aboard, my friend. I suggest converting some of your larger commercial factories into military factories to produce mobile suits."
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:15 am

Kiyoshi stands in a photo shoot for the local papers just as his communicator starts to beep. Kiyoshi puts on his sunglasses and holds up his right hand and the camera flashes stop. Stepping away he listens to the message.

"Kiyoshi, this is Sin. Not only are you a fellow }{G member, but you've proven you're leadership material and I'm appointing you leader of the L03 Colony. Welcome aboard, my friend. I suggest converting some of your larger commercial factories into military factories to produce mobile suits. "

Kiyoshi smiles as he replies back.

Thank you sir, I am proud to again officially be in the ranks of the }{G once more. I also am thankful for making my position as L03's leader official as well. I will not let you down.

Kiyoshi lowers the communicator and looks out over the crowd that is slowly dispersing to return to their homes.

A new day will dawn soon, and there is much work to get done.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist


Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.

 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests