Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Mug Behind The Madness!

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

If you have something you want to present to the entire community, post it here.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karaudu on Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:30 pm

In your more recent picture though you don't look like a kid, now me? I always look so serious in my pictures.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karaudu
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:37 pm

Yeah you do, but that's you...always so serioues...yeah right lol, or do I need to go into our plan to go to korea and start a gang?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:42 pm

oro? gang? eh? that sounds SCARY *hides behind mia-chan*

Lori Sakura
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:48 pm

No no, we aren't going to have a gang. It's just Fujii's crazy ideas.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:46 am

Thought I'd pop in real quick and show my 00gliness. This is an official work picture taken a few weeks ago. o_o;;

Ewww...
Last edited by Faithy on Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:12 am

APETH!

*boinks*

:)

You actually smile...i never like to smile for those things. :[ st00pid people...

~Don''t get too excited, because then you wouldn't be so dissappointed and let down when it turns out to not be the way you want

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karaudu on Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:37 am

DUDE OMG YOU SPILLED TEH BEANS ABOUT OUR GANG...shit now they're gonna be ready for us in Korea! damn it XD

Karaudu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jewbie on Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:26 pm

Holy shit, most of you are U to the G L Y.

Jewbie
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:29 pm

I already knew I was ugly, so it's not like you're pointing out anything new.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Yeah?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jewbie on Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:36 pm

Oh. My. GOD? I've decided not to bother with SARCASM of my own, as it appears to be widely misinterpreted by many of the more insecure and inferior minds of this site.
Last edited by Jewbie on Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jewbie
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:38 pm

Must be great to be so low that you have to put down others. I can only wish I was as cool as you. (please note that's dripping with sarcasm)

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

O RLY?!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jewbie on Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:52 pm

Jewbie
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:38 pm

*sticks tongue out* dont b mean just cuz a person like myslef isnt photogenic! lol

Lori Sakura
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:42 pm

Eh, he's just being an ass, all of his posts are tha way. But you are very photogenic, well based on the only photo I've seen of you lol.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karaudu on Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:07 am

I suck at photos -_-;

Karaudu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:16 am

ditto to what Kiy said...

You girls are hot Lori. ;)

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:59 am

Well I decided to use my shitty cam and take a full body pic of me...here it is. Oh and yes...that is my TV behind me.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/ ... ture14.jpg

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Je Suis INSANE on Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:45 am

Mon amant et m'aussi. Il est un joli garçon, non ?

http://gwing.net/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=60

Je sais que vous pensez
"C'est qui cette fille là? Et pourquoi est-elle si laide ?"

http://gwing.net/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=62

Ha ha I love french.

Je Suis INSANE
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:37 pm

Sugoi!!

And here's the Sigma Phi Trio!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/ ... lyLori.jpg

Mia, Amberly, and Lori, in that order exactly--n.n;

This of course was taken immediately after lunch where we quickly jumped out of our seats and snapped the picture. I look like a d00d >_>;

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:40 pm

You girls are too good looking...

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.