Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Mug Behind The Madness!

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:39 am

Halquery needed. What do you think of these photographs? Are these people good looking? Would you like to spend time with them? What do you look like? Show us a picture, HAL.
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:40 am

I really couldn't say for sure. No thanks, I don't think I'd like to do that. youLook to your left.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HAL
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:15 am

HAL is back loose! Does he have his old programming? Let me check.

George Bush is a fag, HAL. Remember that.

Woo-hoo!
I am Digit. I am a Forum Junkie. Hear me roar.

digit_masperia
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Je Suis INSANE on Mon May 01, 2006 4:59 am

That was unnecessary. Lets all try to play nicely.

Je Suis INSANE
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Thu May 18, 2006 6:40 pm

Sowwy, Je Suis. Bush isn't a fag, the people that tell him what to do are...cigarettes...

digit_masperia
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gideon on Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:20 am

http://vampirefreaks.com/u/Crawlspace

Thats my online profile. Click on the main picture (Me as Gene Simmons) to go to my short gallery.

Gideon
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:15 am

Such a remarkable beauty.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:22 am

It's the eyes, they are enough to ......... I am speachless.

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corewarp on Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:39 am

Sorry for the leet speak but: omfg...
I understand if you hate me

Corewarp
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:30 pm

Gideon wrote:http://vampirefreaks.com/u/Crawlspace

Thats my online profile. Click on the main picture (Me as Gene Simmons) to go to my short gallery.

I"ve seen one of your pics before! o_o; What other forums have you been in?

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gideon on Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:35 am

I'm a member of RPGFO.

Thankyou all for the kind compliments.

I must say these two things, because they are questions I get asked a lot.

Q. Do you photoshop your eyes?
A. No. My eyes change colour. They vary from turquoise to green to grey and every shade in between.

Q. Are your boobs fake?
A. No.

Q. Bullshit? They've gotta be.
A. They're real. Believe it or not. They're very, very real.

:P

Gideon
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stitches on Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:34 pm

Me..? I only have old piccies, I do have new ones going round, but they are completely inappropriate. So back to the crappy old webcam days;

Blond hex-tensions;
http://aa.1asphost.com/foreplayrox/Image610.jpg

Plain brown hair;
http://aa.1asphost.com/foreplayrox/Candeh.gif

Not brilliant, but you get the idea. Will get some decent ones up eventually.

Stitches
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

SHOW YOURSELVES! : Real life picture thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:04 pm

Firstly, I apologize if there's a thread liek this already I searched for it and couldn't find it.

Now. Post your Real life photo's here!

I'll start if you wish.
Attachments
Photo 28.jpg
(46.45 KiB) Downloaded 361 times

Okutai
Member for 17 years

Re: The Mug Behind the Madness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:42 pm

No problem! Merged with the thread in question. ^_^

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:53 pm

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kasurin on Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:21 pm

It's me, Cat! :3

Yep, it's a cell phone pic. But this has got to be the one and only (and very recent) good picture of myself. Homecoming was the weekend before last and I felt all extra pretty n' all that kinda mess. So, normally I don't do this kind of thing!

Kasurin
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:42 pm

o-o Cripes, it's been a while. Here's an updated pic from Halloween:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/ ... ilGurl.jpg

Ima devil >=D

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:38 pm

Oh my gosh. I think this thread only has one real page of pictures. The rest is all fighting over hot people or something. x_x Dare I even post my photo?

I think I will risk it.

All my recent photos are on my laptop and I'm at work right now, so I'll just post a few older ones that are on my work computer.

Below is me and my fiance in 2004, a year after we started dating. It's kind of warped, because the pictures deteriorated over time. Whatever the people who took it used to print it SUCKS and it yellowed and crap.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c48/M ... n00011.jpg

Below is me from August of last year, before I had glasses, and when I used to dye my hair red.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c48/M ... 7_4742.jpg

And below is me in November of last year after I got glasses. Warning, it's a super close-up.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c48/M ... G_0810.jpg

My hair is back to its natural color, and it is longer. That's about all that has changed. I have tons of more recent pictures, I just have to post in here when I am on my laptop. That will probably be Tuesday when I'm in class.

I'd also like to add that some of you are very nice looking. But I am not going to name names and rile up the 2349875 page long fight again. -_-

<3
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:47 pm

Angel. You are very pretty. You remind me of my old teacher in school.

Okutai
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:10 pm

Aw, thank you Okutai! ^_^

I don't know how to take the teacher comment. >.< But, I will say, I've had...4 people tell me THIS WEEK ALONE that I look like a teacher, possibly a lawyer.

I love teaching and have always wanted to do it, so hopefully one day I will. So I guess the fact I look like one is a good thing...haha.

And Okutai, you look like Johnny Depp in that photo. Johnny is hot. I <3 Johnny.

Okay, so I did say someone was hot. I'm sorry. I had to since it involved Johnny Depp.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!