Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon »

Players Wanted: Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] »

The Mug Behind The Madness!

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Re: The Mug Behind The Madness!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColeMaibara on Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:54 pm

no h8 (older picture, but not too old)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ColeMaibara
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Beta Tester Storyteller Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Cult Leader Greeter Visual Appeal Salesman Property Buyer Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:57 pm

So when's the prize for "selfie taken at my worst" reward? I'm trying to collect trophies here.
There is no glory, only what I wanna do.
Yeah whiskey's the best bro!
Purple haze, runnin' through my brain. Lately, things don't seem the same.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HolyJunkie
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lialore on Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:33 pm

my hair got schnip schnip schnip
No smiles allowed, Clo. Did you not get the memo.
Comrade:
I didn't know Dashmiel was a he.
Dashmiel:
That's what she said.

Lialore
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luft on Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:11 am

Hi everybody...
So... yeah
I´m one more newbie crawling into some corner and making my house in the walls of this site, don´t worry I´ll just hide and maybe stalk this site for a while after that awkward "Hello"
I shyly leave my face so you know who to send the police to... Image
Also any typos are her fault she loves to sleep on my hands when I´m trying to write or do anything for that matter
"The more quiet you are on the outside, the more you scream on the inside

luft
Member for 5 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sambea on Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:43 pm

UGH

UUGGHH

UUUGGGGGHHHHHH

Sambea
Member for 5 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist World Builder Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Streamwatcher Historian Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Salesman Greeter Tipworthy Property Buyer Concierge Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carnival Cannibal on Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:19 am

Last edited by Carnival Cannibal on Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Carnival Cannibal
Member for 5 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:20 am

The man behind the marine! The guy behind the Spec! And the one in charge of his own insanity!

Yup, tis me. I would update this old pic of mines...but I look the same.
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Specmarine
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:51 pm

Sometimes, I post my face here.

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:17 am

Ya'll looking p. cute

This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:37 pm

Diggin' the beard, Cale. :) ♥

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carnival Cannibal on Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:36 am

http://imgur.com/a/e1qam
Beards gotten longer! Might need a haircut, though...

Carnival Cannibal
Member for 5 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrystalRose on Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:25 pm

Quack, Quack... What's up, RPG

"If you're not prepared to be wrong, you'll never come up with anything original."

CrystalRose
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColeMaibara on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:53 am

Prom 2016 photo, I look similar to this now (save that I don't dress that fancy that often)

https://s14.postimg.org/6afe19acx/image.jpg

ColeMaibara
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Beta Tester Storyteller Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Cult Leader Greeter Visual Appeal Salesman Property Buyer Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby halo_book_lover on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:05 pm

ColeMaibara wrote:Prom 2016 photo, I look similar to this now (save that I don't dress that fancy that often)

https://s14.postimg.org/6afe19acx/image.jpg

thought most proms were closer to spring time, not Christmas time, then again my high school days were nearly 20 years ago now so I could be remembering wrong as I never went to any of the proms when I went to high school....I was too bookish and ugly to get a date for one thing and if I were to go I would've wanted to go in style too but didn't have the money for a limo :|

halo_book_lover
Member for 4 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrienaSkysong on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:49 pm

May as well update:

This'd be my usual kind of attire for wandering the house.
The Thunder you hear in a storm is the sound of a great stallion's hooves hitting the tops of the clouds. Listen closely, you can hear the hoof beats as he leaps and dances through the sky.

BrienaSkysong
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gizibae on Mon May 08, 2017 5:55 pm

It is I, Gizibae !

Gizibae
Member for 4 years
Promethean Friendly Beginnings World Builder Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sat May 27, 2017 2:55 pm

oops I'm updating a half-dead thread.

I still look the same tho.
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:17 pm

I figured I would show my face again here or something like that.

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!