Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Multiverse Map

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

The Multiverse Map

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:53 am

Terra
Not Earth.

Wing City
#GWing
Progressing considerably with reconstruction, but with a fair distance yet to go. This city was a once proud near-futuristic metropolis that seemed to be the planet's center for good; indeed, the very feel of walking through the city was often enough to lighten most people's moods. However, after an attack, much of this was lost. At its current state, the city has no police force and crime is being controlled solely by vigilantes working for the good of the city. The feeling of peace and calm is starting to return the city, but it's not yet what it once was.

Gambit's Bar
Bunny House - next to Gambit's Bar, strip club.

Bloodthirst Club

The Embassy

The Lakes
No longer a zone for Wing City survivors, a large mechanical entity known as Lake City rests somewhere near the middle of it, being smaller in size than Wing City, but with no less of a "good" feeling to it.

The other is just a normal, large sized mass of water.

The Bluff

Construction Command

A large 230 diameter base in the middle of the city, currently the temporary HQ of the Trantor Pan Galactic Reconstruction fleet

Metro City
Metro City seems to be in ruin, with various apparitions wandering the premises. Reports of zombies, cryptwalkers, Cereberus clones, and even fables of the Grim Reaper himself have been given in regard to the city. Even the planet's strongest warriors have a very difficult time surviving there; if not because of the apparitions, than because of the city's "curse" of sorts. That is, the city brings out a being's flaws in an extreme way: the slightest bit of violence in one's personality can make them murderous, the tiniest bit of greed can make them avaricious.

Gambit's Bar - Destroyed

Earth

Luxembourg

Luxembourg Maximum Security Prison
Last edited by Remæus on Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:23 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Ludwig von Mises, The Theory of Money and Credit wrote:Perpetual vigilance on the part of the citizens can achieve what a thousand laws and dozens of alphabetical bureaus with hordes of employees never have and never will achieve: the preservation of a sound currency.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:53 am

Post reserved.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:04 pm

D00d, Gambit's Bar. And yeah... That other club place. Don't forget the strip club next to Gambit's Bar called "Bunny House." Then the big crater that is The Embassy.
ImageImage

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby General Kale on Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:19 pm

Dont forget BloodThirst Club (Or what used to be it)

General Kale
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:53 am

What!? Who cares about that old run down place? It's all about Gambit's Very Rubbly Bar! It's a great, down to earth place to be. =)

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Gray on Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:59 pm

Add what's left...basically City Square. Hmm, I wonder what other maps we need here...
(Email: mailto:leon_the_drow@yahoo.com. <---Best way to contact)

"Listen man, if I attempt to Spaghettify you, you WILL be spaghettified. No freakin' way around that. Seriously. God."

Leon Gray
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:59 am

We could make a big circle of nothing but rubble I suppose. And then in the middle somewhere there's a lake, and around that lake is a bubble. Poof, there's your map.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Gray on Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:54 am

Amazing how easily that works now =\

Leon Gray
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:48 pm

That would only be a Wing City map. We need the whole damned Multiverse.

As far as Metro goes, I do believe the only real places of interest were Gambit's Bar (Metro Chapter), the strip joint next door of which I don't remember the name, Dante's Weapon Shop, the hotel across the street from the bar, the harbor, and the highway that made up the city's ring-like border.
STAVE: Commala-come-ki,
There's a time to live and one to die.
With your back against the final wall
Ya gotta let the bullets fly.

RESPONSE: Commala-come-ki!
Let the bullets fly!
Don't 'ee mourn for me, my lads
When it comes my day to die.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:50 pm

OOC: I'm considering posting a wiki on this exact topic... but I'm not sure it fits the needs. Thus the super secret possible feature for GWing. :)

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:55 pm

I am adding a new location ok,

Construction Command, a large 230 diameter base in the middle city, currently the temporary HQ of the massive construction fleets that are streaming into the city, Administered by WCEMA, and the Trantor Pan Galactic Reconstruction fleet

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:26 pm

Well I did it, I made a map!

a closer view of the city

a closer view of the forest

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:50 am

For the moderators who are maintaining this (if any) - it's extraordinarily helpful to everyone to link to the appropriate location for each location.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:17 am

Cool you put Luxembourg Maximum Security prison up there.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: The Multiverse Map

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:56 am

couldn't the multiverse be represented by a spider's web, since it is just a location that is a combonation of many threads...or would a piece of fabric be a better symbol...anyways, i think an even better map of the multiverse is a big black background, with names of everywhere anyone has ever been in a RP ever written on it.

That's my opinion, feel free to delete it
Sanity is just a limitation

If I was normal, then why would you even acknowledge me?

Go Eagle Go!

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:09 pm

I definitely like your idea, but we're a bit short on people that we can commission to do such things. If you're any good with art and such, you're welcome to throw up your interpretation of it!

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:41 am

I'll take a crack at it, just give me a day or two, and I should have it done

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serpaara- on Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:41 am

Well, if you are interested at all, Organization of the Orikalkos has it's own thing going. We have a hospital, political facility, Military facility. All that good stuff, and we are adding more. So yeah, if you are interested add me on MSN..
serpentgaarapsycho@hotmail.com

Or E-Mail me at:

Serpaara@rock.com

The site is..

http://www.freewebs.com/orikalkos/
http://www.freewebs.com/orikalkos/index.htm

Join Orikalkos, and RP on our forum.

Serpaara-
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:46 pm

Sure thing! By definition, that's all part of the metaverse already. If you want to put together a physical map or just a list of locations, maybe at some point one of the moderators will integrate it into this list.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serpaara- on Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:15 pm

Well we've gotten a semi-partial status up. We are hoping to get RP'ers to migrate there and inhabit it.

Serpaara-
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.