Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Multiverse

The Multiverse: The Official OOC (uber)Thread

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Multiverse”.
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Re: The Multiverse: The Official OOC (uber)Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Try posting a new thread for your introduction. That's what I did and it seems to be working so far.
Constructive criticism welcomed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Builder Group Theory Beta Tester Property Buyer Storyteller Historian Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:21 am

Hey how does one join or create a group? I'd like to create a group for the faction I'm creating for the multiverse, but I don't see any kind of "Create Group" button.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Builder Group Theory Beta Tester Property Buyer Storyteller Historian Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:56 pm

I believe that the commands that you need to type are the following:

/group create NAME
/group add CHARACTER NAME

Let me know if that works out.
​“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

“The only way to survive is to take care of each other.”
― Grace Lee Boggs

“every day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.”
― Mia Mingus

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:28 pm

Cool, thanks! -insert maniacal laughter here-

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stardust36 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:53 pm

hey all, just kind of wondering what this is about

Stardust36
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stardust36 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:55 pm

Never mind, Thanks anyways haha!

Stardust36
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Uh, hi. I'm... Considering joining this, but the size is scaring me, I have no idea what information I would have to be aware of, or, well... Anything. I'm not sure if this is even the right chat to ask in. >_< Like, I assume (hope?) that this is OC only, but I see Harry Dresden in the characters list, so I'm not sure... I also have absolutely no idea how RPGateway's chat system works, so... Yeah. >_>
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:02 am

Hey there, Hydrall.

The Multiverse is big, but it's only as big as you want it to be. In order to create a character, just click here, scroll down past the list of the characters and fill out the information. The only thing that you have to fill out is the name, everything else is completely optional.

You can create any sort of character that you want in the Multiverse. There is no one storyline that everyone has to follow or a set of main characters that run the show. Anyone can do anything. It's best to just create a character, jump into the chat, and learn by interacting with other characters.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Jag
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Peaches-N-Cream on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:14 am

Hi, there! Just wanted to let you know that I submitted a character here by accident. She was supposed to go somewhere else but my internet glitched and she somehow ended up here instead ^.^;
...*.*~Make The Most Of Now~*.*...

Peaches-N-Cream
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!