Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Myriad Worlds

The Myriad Worlds

a part of “The Myriad Worlds”, a fictional universe by gaiadarkstar.

A thousand worlds await you and your group of adventurers as you travel from one to another, never knowing where you will end up or what you might encounter. Each new world is a new adventure where you and the group have to figure out how to survive.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Myriad Worlds”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Myriad Worlds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:42 pm

Hello all. I hope we get a good group going here. I tend to use the ooc a lot so make sure to check it out every once in a while. I know there is a basic form for characters but I thought this might help since they only have one large space for a description.

Basic character skeleton should be self explanitory at this point but I will post here to help.
Character Name-
Age/Gender-
Sexual preference-
Appearance- height, weight, general shape-fat skinny, buxom(big boobs), hair and eye color. Are you graceful, have an aura. Any tattoos, earrings, or other notable physical attributes you can easily see.
Powers/abilities-Powers tend to be magic that you can do. If you can do magic make sure to list strengths and weaknesses and a general way your magic works. Powers can also include all psychic phenominon. Abilities are things you can learn like special fighting skills like the skills of a ninja or acrobatics or swimming or computers.
Equipment-- Generally what you carry, this is important as once you say you have something or don't say it can affect you in the game. For example if you are stuck in the frozen waste but you didn't say you had warm clothes or even a match, you would be in trouble.
History Where your from, what your world and life was like before the group.
Why she/he joined the group and how

I really look forward to our first adventure. Also even when we start it will be easy to still accept more people that could join us in any of the worlds as long as they talk to me. For now we will wait to start until we have at least four or so people.
Worlds without end visualised, sketched, and written. From my mind and imagination to yours.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!