Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Myth Born

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Myth Born

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireCat on Wed May 02, 2007 9:30 am

My world was ordinary. I had my friends. I had my foster home. I had my quiet little town in the thick woods near the ocean. I was a typical human. Boring and non-eventful...until the day after I turned sixteen. That was when my world became not so typical.

I thought I was a normal girl, but 'normal' did not include the shocker that you can suddenly understand and control anything electrical... including my laptop computer. Here's the fun part... I did it all with my mind.

I thought maybe I had dreamed the microwave starting on its own and the radio blaring on and then off this morning. But now that I am clearly awake, sitting in a private cove by the sea with my laptop on my lap, I know that something really weird is going on. Before I type in or click what I want it to do, it is already doing it. I don't have to touch it at all.

I'm really starting to find this all a little unbelievable when the screen goes dark. A few seconds later the cursor starts blinking in the middle of the black. I watch in facination as words begin to type themselves out on the page. I gulp and quickly look around me towards the woods and the empty, tree-sheltered beach. No one is around, but the words still come. They are not my own.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FireCat
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireCat on Wed May 02, 2007 10:19 am

I know what you can do. I have been watching. You are not alone. Do not be afraid. You may call me Sentinel if you wish. My real name is unimportant. I am sending someone to meet you. They will be there shortly. Beware of the-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FireCat
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireCat on Wed May 02, 2007 10:23 am

The words stopped suddenly and it was only then that I heard the tread of quiet footsteps coming my way. A voice called out softly a second before they appeared.

FireCat
Member for 11 years

Re: The Myth Born

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:06 am

Emi walked around the side of the cove entrance and looked over it quickly. She spotted what rather who she came for. Advancing on the girl/ boy (sorry i dont know the sex of the person) and tapped them.

"Sentinel sent me for you will you join me and return with me?? It would be just s quick visit. Then more will come to check on you and make sure all is ok with you. Now will you accompany me to see the one who calls him/herself Sentinel?"

(OOC: Sorry, for just bursting in this seemed like a fun RP. So can I join?????)
Life is beginning to thicken again.
Re-emerging in as thick as storm clouds everyone could see.
Or skinny dipping in the public pool.
Just all of it gaining meaning again.
Getting closer everytime I look.
What happens to me after my life is completed again?
Will I be happier again???

Written By: Me, Myself and, I. How Wondrous.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Erin on Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:28 am

((OOC: How do you join this rp?))
Why yes - I am a Disney princess, thanks for asking.

Miss Erin
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:37 am

(OOC: I'd tell you if I knew but it seems this person wrote a story and forgot the outline of the actually RP. But I guess a jump-in would be ok. I just hope the person who started this is still an active member.)

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.