Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

The NAGT National Academy for Gifted Teens

a part of “The NAGT National Academy for Gifted Teens”, a fictional universe by holothewisewolf.

The world is full of those with special abilities and lives and as a result they slowly started to vanish. But it was only due to the fact that they were sent to a school for heroes. A place that trained the likes of robin hood and Alexander the great.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The NAGT National Academy for Gifted Teens”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:07 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The NAGT National Academy for Gifted Teens"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

holothewisewolf
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: The NAGT National Academy for Gifted Teens

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:45 pm

What kind of face claims is this roleplay using?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Burn One Down
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:23 pm

none I don't use them EVER!

holothewisewolf
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:32 am

I could be wrong but I think he's asking what kind of pictures can we use for our characters. Real life, anime?

darknesspawn
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:35 am

Anime for sure I only heard of face claims as in celebrities being used.

holothewisewolf
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cuddlefish on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:25 am

Hey everybody! I'm probably going to be joining, but once I get to my computer, as it's actually super hard to do anything via iPad. So, expect my character up by tomorrow.

Cuddlefish
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:56 am

Ok looking for to it! :)

holothewisewolf
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!