Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The name

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: dealing with it

Have a subject that you'd like to debate that isn't about roleplay? This is the place.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bryan on Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:20 pm

i was born and raised in north carolina so YEE HAA!!!!! ......-.-
Last edited by Bryan on Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bryan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bryan on Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:21 pm

and y isnt anyone on?? cmon i need some funny laughter here! huh...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bryan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bryan on Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:23 pm

the funny thing is i was just joking about one obies women that was pissin me off ! and she would only tell somelady down stairs about ..and i wondered why wont she come up here and tell us how we are pissin her off! YOu know y becuase dang fat!!!!!!!!111......ya ya ya i know im not funny =[

Bryan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anime_Master on Mon May 08, 2006 6:00 am

haha i was born in Wisconsin and lived there for 14 years wats taht make me?

Anime_Master
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Sun May 14, 2006 12:37 pm

I was born in Amish Country, Pennsylvania.

Not redneck, but definately the blue collar type.
I am Digit. I am a Forum Junkie. Hear me roar.

digit_masperia
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:23 am

I think this is the lamest topic I've ever come across.

But that makes me want to post ten times more than I might normally want to post.

I am in Upstate South Carolina, In good ol' 'Sparkle City.' I'll give a dollar to whomever can guess what the real name of my town is. It's just above 'G-vegas.' Haha. I hated the Blue Collar stuff at first, because it became so mainstream, but once I sat down and watched it, it's pretty dern funny.

Now, I am not a redneck. I am far from a redneck. I've been called a southern bell, but not a redneck. But in my opinion, you don't have to live in the south or be a redneck to enjoy Blue Collar stuff. Sure, the show is usually lame because they are just milking Blue Collar for all it's worth (Hell, Larry the Cable Guy isn't even redneck. He doesn't even sound like one when he's off camera, and he wears polo shirts and khakis on a normal day!), but the DVDs are great.

And that's my input.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hero Galiant on Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:17 am

I live in Arkansas and I'm no redneck, and it is NOT true that most of the people in the South are like that. In fact, rednecks to the extreme like that are a minority, even in Arkansas, so please don't judge people based on where they were born or live. We are normal people like everyone else. We're no less intelligent than you, we wear shoes, we don't bang our cousins or our sisters, and we have indoor plumbing. Who would have thought?

Ron White is hilarious and you don't have to be white, redneck, or any of that shit to enjoy it. People should really stop classifying things like "Oh that's for black people. Oh that's for rednecks." If you like it, then it's for you. Do you avoid watching an Eddie Murphy movie because he's black? I doubt it. So why rule Ron White out because he's Southern?

Not point fingers at anyone, but this is one topic that really irks me. Lots of times Southerners are implicitly reffered to as an inferior being to the rest of the United States, and it's really pathetic. That's all I have to say. Take it as you will.

Hero Galiant
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:16 am

I agree whole-heartedly, Garrett. I actually came here to post that part about pre-judging but you beat me to it. =/

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hero Galiant on Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:05 am

I figured you'd feel the same way and I couldn't let that topic go without speaking my mind on it. Heh.

Hero Galiant
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.