Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The New Camp Keystone

The New Camp Keystone

a part of “The New Camp Keystone”, a fictional universe by deathrisesagain.

A summer camp for Mythical Creatures. Come and enjoy the adventures of campers, as they learn to control their abilities.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Camp Keystone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The New Camp Keystone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:13 pm

I''l do that!!! I'm actually looking for people to join right now!!! I might have some takers, not sure!
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dogmatil on Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:20 pm

So I uploaded my character as well ^^ I hope you like it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dogmatil
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Hey, Matil!!! I looked at your charrie, nice!!! I like her, it should be fun to RP with her if you get accepted!!!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:16 pm

This seems coolio. I'm up for joining since Wolfy is here. xP

Hey, I was wondering if I could make something like a Shadow Neko instead of any of the creatures not listed. If not, then that's cool, I'll probably just make an angel or something.

This rp seems like it'd be fun!
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:19 pm

Lol, come and join Star!!! And really?! You want to join since I'm here?!?!? I feel so loved!!!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:21 pm

The possible creatures are only limited to your imagination, though Shadronian's are out of the question....unless someone can really convince me to let them (which would be kool to see what they have to say, but no one takes this) So come one come all!!!!!
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:42 pm

@Wolfy you should feel loved. Because I watch you every day.

Btw, its a good thing your mom picked up milk, you were running out.

@death

YEEEESSSS. -happy dance-

Well, I shall get started on my CS right away!

Unrelated gif is unrelated.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:47 pm

- looks at Star- Okay, should I be slightly frightened or flattered? -looks at herself- Since we are both girls, I would say frightened!! and btw, how did you know I was low on milk in the fridge?! We live five or more miles away from each other!!!

Any way, glad to have you!! -is frightened and hides under her wool rug-

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:51 pm

@ Star: and here, a little gift for you. I know you love this!!!

@ The rest of you: Don't look unless you want to be scared!! lol, jk jk.

EDIT: would have been nice if I hit past. http://24.media.tumblr.com/baf17755c913 ... o1_500.gif
Last edited by Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:51 pm

Because I know things Wolfy. Things you would never imagine.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:57 pm

-crawls out of her rug- Uh......I should be scared, right?! well, this is my question to your scariness
http://31.media.tumblr.com/8d47a1e6d088 ... o1_400.gif

Enjoy, I know I do!! XD

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:04 pm

-crawls back out from her awesome home/ rug- Here Star. Please take my piece offering, and stop stalking me, okay? -offers you this- http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vO_9_CSMkjw/T ... G_6998.jpg

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:08 pm

Hello! May I make an angel?
Silence is the virtue of fools.

~Sir Francis Bacon

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:57 pm

Would it be alright if I made a character that was technically an extradimensional being, rather than a mythical creature?

ABC
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:54 am

Typically it depends on the abilities. If you wanna make it and send it to me, I'll look it over for death and tell him yay or nay.
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:23 am

Graphic, you can create your angel.
ABC, send what you have for it to Beach. He's my Co-Gm, and he'll get back to me.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:47 am

And i'm a ninja pirate. Can't forget that.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:50 am

Beach, ya gonna keep your character 20? lol Mr. Ninja Pirate (even though i have no idea where that came from.)

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:57 am

He's half dragon. Ages like wine man. Maybe like 22 max :P

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:46 pm

I've finished the character, but I don't think I can use PMs yet, so I'm not sure how to send it to Beach-Born-Boy specifically.

ABC
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!