Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The New Flock

The New Flock

a part of “The New Flock”, a fictional universe by FullArmorNavy.

Poke a caged animal long enough, don't be surprised when it fights back.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Flock”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The New Flock

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:48 am

If you are ready to deal with PTSD, limited supplies, being hunted and other small problems...
Welcome to the The New Flock"
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Love all, trust few, wrong none -William Shakespeare

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Re: The New Flock

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:52 pm

Hello, Sugar.
Loved Maximum Ride!

I'd like to reserve the 14 year old. I'm thinking Amandla Stenburg for my FC: and her name will be Twing Twang xD
Watch me draw this and other strange things

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:26 am

I want to join! (though I never finished the series and I read it a long time ago so memory is pretty faded... is that gonna be an issue?) I know that I want t do more than one animal but I was wondering if there was a limit? and if types of animal were okay to overlap? >.> I want her to be a human/wolf/owl/snake hybrid O-O But I didn't know. (BTW I totally wasn't 100% sure if I was gonna try to join a new roleplay but then I saw this and ideas started t get going and now I am SOOOOOOOO hyped ;-;, I do have some worries about the fact that I am going on a vacation trip back home right after Christmas tho. will that be an issue? ;-; omg you have officially fried my brain from excitement and anticipation and dejbwgfbqwnedfwuhefowhedfohnf) .......... okay i'm done

FC: Sarah Marie Karda

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c3/6c/11/c36c ... 148bf1.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/41/29/14/4129 ... -girls.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/83/85/a0/8385 ... l-hair.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/08/5c/d3/085c ... -girls.jpg

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:03 pm

@ TheCrimsonLady - I will add you to the intro page. If you could get me a gif you want to use. Other wise send me a CS and welcome to the Flock.

@ Lostsoulsbleed - Per rule 3 this is a slow moving long lasting RP so anyone who joins should expect times of inactivity. That being said, it would be nice for any heads up such as your upcoming vacation. It would be nice to know about what day people are planning on leaving (stop posting) and about when they think they will be back. Other then that I love how hyped you are. (Sorry about quoting rules, been dealing with a lot of red tape stuff lately. Send me a gif and a name to add to the intro tab.
As for a limit or overlap as long as its not a copy or OP there should be no problem. Send a CS WIP and if there is any issues we can talk about it.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:50 am

Ended up changing the FC due to 100% lack of likable gifs but the new one seems better suited anyways xP

FC; Alexandra Axelina
GIF;
https://78.media.tumblr.com/08a15b2b5d0 ... o1_400.gif
Vacation; I am flying out of the 28th of December and Flying back on the 9th of January. Now, I am bringing my computer so I think I could most definitely post at least once during that time it's just really a question of when.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:14 am

Sorry about the delay. Busy end of the year stuff. Also waiting to hear back from one more before we start. Most likly due to the holiday and end of the year stuff we wont start till Jan but I will keep you posted.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:40 am

!!CS NEEDED!!

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:08 am

I know I know, The holidays got me swamped. I'll try to get my CS in soon.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:31 pm

Sorry on my part too. I will try to work on it tomorrow x-x I have presents for like 25 people to wrap still and I work every day til christmas

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:41 am

I understand. More reminder then anything. Merry Xmas.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Novella on Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:10 pm

Hi there! I was hoping to join in your RP? It has been a while since I read Maximum Ride, though I remember certain details. Such as Max's sugar obsession... Wait, no, it was cookies, sorry haha.

Anyway, I can play the twelve year old and my FC will be Raffey Cassidy. Still working out a name, but she will be an avian-human hybrid.

Novella
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:32 pm

Welcome to the flock. I am sorry I haven't updated the intro page been busy and sick. If possible I would like all CS in and everyone good to go by Jan 8th if not sooner. Your CS don't have to be anything to grand, and as long as we get the basics; Name, age, gender, Experiment Type, basic list of Abilities, brief Personality, I will except a WIP. Basically if its enough for us to play off. If you send a WIP, PLEASE Don't have the Synopsis say WIP and please over the course of the RP PLEASE finish. Merry Xmas and a happy new year.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:50 am

THERE! WIP submitted XD Sorry it took so long I couldn't decide on a name or if I wanted to switch her experiment types. I did end up changing the owl/snake thing and chose a lyrebird instead as I found it far more interesting hope that's okay?
Will try to work on her more in the next day or 2.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:20 am

I will get the first post up in the next few days. Also will be updating the settings tab. Sorry for the delay, between xmas, new years and family stuff been busy.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:07 am

Hey, I'm still here, sorry for such a delay, life's been nuts.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:13 am

Its ok ran into a few problems in a project I'm part of so been kinda busy on top of the like 12 other RPs I'm apart of. Not to mention life, death and work. I hope to have the first post up soon pending on how the weekend goes.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:19 am

Mmk. I'll try to get my CS up asap.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!