Announcements: January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! »

The new guy in town

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The new guy in town

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:24 pm

heres my character

name: brett Stevens
description: he is about 5'11 with blonde hair short spikey and dark green eyes he has tan skin and is fairly muscular

bio: Brett is the oldest of three kids. his parents just got a new job and decided to move closer to work, tearing him from everything he had and loved. he is a semi shy guy but is pretty laid back and easy to get along with once you know him

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aviel
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: prp between maddenbaby and aviel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Name: Madden Hughes

Description: A short girl, about 5 foot exactly with dark chestnut brown hair and bright blue eyes. She is tan and in good shape from soccer.

Bio: Madden is the only child of her family, A sophomore, she's outgoing, always smiling and friends with almost everyone. Her parents are always working, so 90% of the time she's home alone, and the other 10% she's with her friends. She's the only girl on the soccer team, and is a pretty damn good player compared to the others on the team.
"And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they’ll never stop doing, I think it’s FEARLESS to stop believing them. It’s FEARLESS to say “you’re NOT sorry”, and walk away. I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is FEARLESS. Letting go is FEARLESS. Then, moving on and being alright…That’s FEARLESS too." - Taylor Swift

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:41 pm

Brett sat in the back ofthe car listeningto his parents talk about stupid things. "are we there yet?" he asked for th twentieth time in like ten minutes. "yes actually we are" his mom said pointingto a two toned ramler home set back on a small lush yard giving it a ice homey look. he didn't care he just wanted away from his parents.

they pulled into the drive and his parents got out and after grabbing a armfull of boxes went inside. brett decided he would stay in the car for a while gving him a chance to get away for a bit and give him a gd lay ofthe neighborhood

aviel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:46 pm

Madden and a few friends were playing soccer in her front yard, mostly just joking around and kicking the ball when they saw the moving trucks pulling up. She smiled and said to her friends "Looks like someone finally bought the mason's old house!" The girls looked over and watched the family get out of the car then went back to kicking the ball around finally heading back inside getting some sodas and sitting on the porch steps watching them move in and talking.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:54 pm

brett watched the girls kickig the soccer ball around. he could realy eto like this place he thought.

he got out of the car when the girls went inside thinking the show was over and leaned against the side of the car resting his head on the roof. he took the bottom of his shirt and wiped the sweat from his face the as a second thought took his shirt off and used it as a pillow, leaning back and laying his head on the car

aviel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:02 pm

After the girls talked about him and tried to check him out as he leaned against the car Madden being the outgoing girl that she is finally walked over to introduce herself and welcome this new hunk to the neighborhood. He didn't hear her come up the driveway so she lightly cleared her throat and said, "Uh, Are you okay?"

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:10 pm

brett nearly jumped when he heard someone talking to him and looked up with a start. "oh yea i am now" he said with a smile. Brett noticed right away that what she lacked in height she definitely made up for in looks. her hair was lightly matted against her forhead from playing soccer and her chest glistened as the beads of sweat clung to her tanned skin.

e extended his hand and said " hey my names brett we just moved here." the blushed slightly at the obudity of his words. of course they had just moved here, why else would there be a moving van parked in their driveway.

aviel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:20 pm

She smiled at his blush and swiped her hair from across her forehead, "I'm Madden. I live across the street." She blushed some and thought obviously thats where she just came from She shook his hand and smiled "Usually I'd hug you but I'm a little gross." She giggled slightly. She looked him up and down, his tanned body half nude from having his shirt off. "How old are you?"

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:25 pm

"I don't mind i'm half sweaty myself" he said with a slight grin showing his deep dimples in his cheeks. he watched her look him up and down and caught himself doing the same only his gaze lingered a little long on her breasts. he quickly looked away hoping she hadn't noticed looking instead at her musclular legs. "umm im 17 what about you" he said still slightly embarassed ad thinking he was ruining any chance he ever had of getting with this girl

aviel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:36 pm

She smiled when she saw his dimples, those were definitely worth some points on his side. She saw him look at her breasts and thought to herself Always my best assets . She ignored it though and leaned slightly against the car, "I'm 16, yeah I know I'm a baby." She jokes and laughs again slightly now blushing slightly herself.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:41 pm

"nah your not that much of a baby, from the looks of it i'd say our far from it" he whispered leaning close to her. " Brad we need to run to the store and get some things you can stay here and start unpacking boxes" his mom yelled out the window

as his parents came out of the house he backed away a little trying to act casual. "well it was definitely nice to meet you he said extending his hand

aviel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:49 pm

She smiled slightly and shook his hand again, "Nice to meet you too Brett." She smiled at his parents as they rushed by backing out and heading to the store, as they left she turned and walked back over to her house making sure her ass was clenched tightly and something he would definitely remember. At the curb she turned around and said "Oh, I'll see you at school tomorrow." She smirked and walked back across the street inside with her friends.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:55 pm

he watched as she walked across the street to her friends, her tight ass swaying with her hips as she walked across the street. " oh god she is sooo out of my league" he thought as he watched her for a moment later then walked inside leaving the door partly open to get a breeze he looked at the boxes that his parents had brought in previously along with the arm load he had just taken in. with a sigh he knelt down and began unpacking boxes.

aviel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:00 pm

Later that night as his family was eating a pizza after a hard day of unpacking and cleaning up the house Madden knocked slightly on the half open door, she was holding a plate full off brownies for the new neighbors trying to get in good with Brett and especially his parents since she already knew that she wanted to get to know him better. She waited for someone to answer wearing some jeans and a hoodie, since it as getting slightly chilly out at night now that it's the end of summer.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:14 pm

Brett walked to the door and opened it up wide. "oh hey nice to see you again' he said getting a noseful of the brownie scent. "wow those smell incredible, did you make them?" he asked accepting the plate as she offered it to him and noticing that she had changed into something a little less revealing.

bretts dad walks up behind him and says " hi i Bretts dad, i thought i herd you tell brad that you lived across the street. well any ways we thank you for your genrous offer and warm welcome to the neighborhood." then took the plate of brownies and retreated back into the kitchen.

brett shut the door slightly and was a little bit embarassed that his dad had been eves dropping in on their conversation earlier. "so uhh got any plans for tomorrow: he asked leaning against the door frame. " if not I'd love it if you could maybe show me around, ya know all the hot spots.' he rather surprised himself how easy conversation seemed to flow with her even though a few times he had made a fool of himself, but it had never been this easy to talk to any one, let alone a gorgeous girl like her.

aviel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:19 pm

I smile and say, "Yeah I made them." As his dad walks up I smile and shake his hand as he introduces himself and tell him if they ever need anything. As he leaves she smiles at Brett. "I have practice in the morning, but after that we could go. There's not too many "hot" spots but maybe we could go get some smoothies or something."

She smiled again and flirted slightly with him leaning against the door frame talking to him. "The diner downtown has the best smoothies ever, I swear!" She told him as she looked around his shoulder a little, "Are those your little brothers?"

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:28 pm

he glanced over his shoulder at his little brothers running around the living room and beating each other with strips of packing foam unil it broke into pieces at which time his mom started yelling at them to stop making such a mess. "yea those two monsters are my twin brothers. there alright, but can be very hyper active at times. when se leaned against the door frame she got close to Brett. he could smell her soap or er perfume, he couldn't make out which it was, but it smelled sweet and inviting, luring your sense of smell on a vivid rollercoaster ride of passion and he became speechless for a moment

aviel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:33 pm

She smile watching them and said, "Aww no way! They're cute." She teasing him slightly leaning in just a little more so he could smell the sweet scent of her perfume more but couldn't really do anything about it with his entire family right there. She smelled his cologne slightly, most of it gone from a long day of unpacking, "Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow." She pulled a small piece of paper from her pocket, "Here's my cell number, you can call or text me anytime. Oh, and enjoy the brownies." She winked and left heading back home.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:57 pm

brett walked in the house and shut the door, leaning against it. "brett has a girlfriend, brett has a girlfriend" his brothers said in unison . brett chased after them palyfully wrestling with them before they had to go to bed which he decided would do him some good since for one tey had no tv unpacked yet and wo they were all tired and stressed from the moving and unpacking.

brett retired to his room and after changing into he sweats he used as pajamas he laid on his bed. he glanced as his cell phone wondering if he should call her or at least text her. after finally talking himself into sending hera message he dug in his pocket and fished out her number and began frantically tapping away at the keys. he finished his typing and his finger hovered over the send button. he read over the words he had typed. "hi i just wanted to say that it was really nice to meet you, but I must admit that since our first encounter my mind had been wandering to places it shouldn't. "that's just stupid" he thought and slid his hand over intendingto delete the message but unintentionally hit the send button. "oh god what did I just do, i will truely have no chance with her now" he swore as he frantically pressed random buttons hoping one might recall the message. " i should call her and explain" he thought but dismissed it as he pobably would have a hard time putting this into words

aviel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:13 pm

She was just drifting off to sleep since she had an early practice in the morning and knew the coach would murder her if she came to practice hung over one more time. She heard the vibration on her nightstand and smiled as she saw a new number pop up, She opened and read hi i just wanted to say that it was really nice to meet you, but I must admit that since our first encounter my mind had been wandering to places it shouldn't. She thought to herself, I make guys minds wander everyday. She added his number to her contacts and clicked the reply button "Thanks, I think? It was nice meeting you too. I'll see you tomorrow." She thought to herself, that's playing hard to get but still letting him know I like him, and hit send.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!