Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

The New Mage Guild: The Onyx Nightstones

a part of “The New Mage Guild: The Onyx Nightstones”, a fictional universe by dimon lord.

If you have ever had the dream of living your life free in a world of magic, to dream of opining your wings and taking flight then come! Welcome to The Guild of The Onyx Nightstones!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Mage Guild: The Onyx Nightstones”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:36 pm

Talking about the general stuff and what not
Last edited by dimon lord on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

FEAR ME LOVE ME FOR I AM YOUR KING

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dimon lord
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The New Mage Guild: The Onyx Nightstones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackclues on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:05 pm

I LOVE FAIRY TAIL.

I'm sorry but i've got to get in on this xD
Mind if i can reserve a spot?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackclues
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:20 pm

Do you mind if I reserve a magic swordsman?

And might I ask, is there any catch to a magic swordsman? I have not read the manga, nor heard of it. Soo.... is there?
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:26 pm

Nyeeeh! Must. resist. Joi- sod it. Can I reserves a Dragon Slayer spot please? Cheers.

@Asher:
They can, for a lack of a better word, grab/equip owned arms and armours with their magic from wherever they please.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:44 pm

Ah. Thanks Byte.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:06 pm

Asher, Bite the roles are yours!
Ps bite good to see you once more!

dimon lord
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:18 pm

Oh yes, dimon, indeed. Been a while, hasn't it? Good to see you, too. :)

Anyway, I had some things to add and ask. I kinda want to throw in that my character will be an ice/snow Dragon slayer magic user. Lest I crush anyone's dreams after submitting my profile, this is my apology for... sort of claiming it, I suppose.

now, my question. Are we only allowed to have 4 spells at most? Or can we add one or two more? Not going to be hung up on it if it isn't allowed, just wanted to have that clarified.

Byte
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:25 pm

You are allowed to have as many as you like, four is just the minimum required, and yes you can have your snowy dragon man, =)

dimon lord
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseWolf on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:28 pm

If possible i would like to call the forbidden magic slot

RoseWolf
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:43 pm

May I please reserve the last dragon slayer slot. I Freaking LOVE FAIRYTAIL! I can have him up by tomorrow.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:41 pm

you both got it!

dimon lord
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:42 am

Hey! Can I take the Celestial Mage spot? :D I WANNA BE THE STARCHILD! But I cant tell if its taken or not, because the rolls are listed weird.

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:50 am

@Mathew:
I can safely tell you that it hasn't been taken yet, so consider it reserved I suppose.

Byte
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:18 pm

yes you may have the role Littlepaw

dimon lord
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:37 pm

I just submitted Layden, I hope you guys like him.

Sneakyrio
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:24 am

he seems like fun, and is accepted,and the only thing i feel the need to say is remember to keep him not op, and that goes for all of you my lovely little mage's!

dimon lord
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:33 am

You don't need to worry about that, I love having my characters asses handed to them while they throw up blood. ;) I'm very excited for this rp. Also, I LOVE Dominus! Perfect guild master.

Sneakyrio
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Perfect Guild master? Naaah! Perfect old pervert? Definitely. Okay.. so maybe that does make him a perfect Guild master, but probably not in the leading sense.

Anyway, we got a nice array of characters going on here. And look a that! Our second Dragon Slayer, yay! Light, eh? Should be fun and interesting. x) Now we got two of those buggers running about wondering where their parent went.

btw, dimon, are there any specifics on teams? Or is that something we'll leave to fate? Or not have at all? We probably won't focus too much on arbitrary missions and all, but still a good thing to ask.

Byte
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:09 pm

aw now that is something I have been thinking about. We have a few people who said that they wanted in that we should wait for. Afterwords I plain on assigning teams to everyone as a suggestion to try and make the teams balanced, such as having each team have only one dragon slayer. If the others end up being no shows I was thinking (after I have my me character in) we can just have one team of four, nice and easy to manage.
Any thoughts?

dimon lord
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:15 pm

Darn, there goes my idea of team dragon slayers. x)

But eh, yeah, you randomly assigning people is cool. Otherwise, should we only have dem four members, the latter will work, too.

Not much of a guild then is it? Then again, NPCs are miracles in time of emptiness. :3

Byte
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!