Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The New Seeking Oz members!!!!

a topic in Clans, Guilds, and Organizations, a part of the RPG forum.

So you have an IC organization that you'd like to have a private discussion forum for? This is the place for such things.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:43 am

Still keep in mind that, they could just call their organization OZ but can go completely their own way. But then again, I think Master set up this place to be like OZ in the series, but most of what we've been doing is not completely like the series so I guess he's pretty lenient. They can do whatever they want. Plus it wouldn't hurt to just give 'em a few pointers and let them work things out on their own. :) I personally, have enjoyed, watching them find members. ^_^'

They've got to recruit first. We shall see how that goes...
Image

~Don''t get too excited, because then you wouldn't be so dissappointed and let down when it turns out to not be the way you want

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:47 am

I'm going to have to back Kiyoshi on this one. While it is good that people would like to bring another faction into the equation, there's just no need or no point brining OZ back. There is no more Romafeller Foundation, and the whole point of OZ was to make sure Romafeller stayed in power. Maybe just making a new group would be better?

And if you want to come from the colonies to attack Earth, wouldn't it be better to re-create White Fang? I mean, they were from the colonies, not OZ.
Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:49 am

Let them do whatever the hell they want. Except if it directly obstructs or changes your rp. >_>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:57 am

If they are a new organization...why would a new organization want to call themselves OZ? To be laughed at? The OZ faction became a laughable name by the end of the TV series. It's forces were either reabsorbed by the Romefeller Foundation or split because of the Treize Faction. Then that part that was left got absorbed by Merimia's organization in Endless Waltz.

Furthermore, wouldn't the Preventers stop the possibility of OZ returning faster than any other organization? Come on, they built the first Mobile Suits...they wouldn't let that name resurface at all (though...no offense...chances are they couldn't prevent it...no pun intended). Again like I said, they can do whatever they want, but if they're going to do something that pre-existed that would effect the storyline of something that we have no control over (meaning it's happened in the past) then they need to play from how the way it was, not just out of the blue.

Here's an example of what can be done in a good way. }{ell's Gundam's did not exist in the Gundam W universe presented within the TV series, mangas, or OAV (or Movie if you prefer it when they put it all together), but nothing within that story line can truley effect what did happen. It's basicly a made up side story that we've all accepted.

Again, they can do whatever they want. I can think of plenty of ways to deal with it all within the RP.
Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:06 am

What do you know about what the Preventers prevent?

Anyway, yeah. To be laughed at. Whatever. As a scare-tactic? Some may laugh but some may be frightened. Or maybe their's stand for something different. Let them come up with it and it better be bloody damn good. Once again, we are not completely basing off the series. They can just say to the public, "no we are not the same OZ we are a new oz...blah blah." It can be out of the blue.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:14 am

I know what the Preventers were supposed to prevent...mobile suits...war...that kind of thing (I mean this as no offense to you and whatever you plan to do with the Preventers).

And what kind of an organization could scare people when they have no true nation of their own? That'd be like a guy walking down the street with a shirt that says 'Hi! I'm a Nazi!' on it. What would happen then? Bigger stronger people would come and beat him up.

Sorry, but once I have an opinion on something I'll defend it until the bitter end, just the way I am.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:17 am

Ya know, he has a valid point there. As of right now, a bunch of the main characters would all hate to see OZ come back, or anything with the name OZ, so they'll be taking a big risk by bringing OZ back, or even just taking the name.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:23 am

Well that may be what the Preventers you know do, but yeah, there are other ways to prevent war, and make peace. People have different views of how to go about this.

And what kind of an organization could scare people when they have no true nation of their own? That'd be like a guy walking down the street with a shirt that says 'Hi! I'm a Nazi!' on it. What would happen then? Bigger stronger people would come and beat him up.


I just meant, most people, were afraid of OZ, and some may still be. You guys are not the only people in the rpg and the only people in the world. -_-;

Anyway, i'm done spamming up their thread.

Sorry guys, continue on, on your recruiting and search. ^_^; Luck! Make it good.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:57 am

We're not the only people, and I'm very glad because of that, however, myself, Val, and others (and I did discuss this with others prior to this and they also agreed with me that there would be no point in OZ coming back, but I'll leave out their names cause at this moment I can't get in touch with them and don't know if they'd want their names mentioned), have a very large presence within the RP. Look at what Zach, Val, and Myself have done within the last month. Take out all of that and well...you'd have a fairly dead RP.

This is not to brag about what I have done, I could not have accomplished anything involved with my characters with out the help from others (Val, Zach, Wind, etc.). Val, Zach, Myself, and others have reacted to the major events that have taken place within the RP from the computer problem caused by the Defenders, to Jyotika gaining power across Asia and eventually taking over the Sank Kingdom. Has anyone else? Maybe, but very few. The other places of RP have reacted very little, if at all to anything that has happened within the "world" the characters live in.

Therefore, if OZ did come to existance I would have to react to it. I'm all for people wanting to stir things up, if they didn't then the RP would get very dull. I just don't think it would be possible with all things considered.

I'm not trying to dictate what a person can or cannot RP. I am trying to show the logic behind all of this. They can do what they want, go ahead, bring back OZ, it doubt it'll be good, and then there will have to be a story arc that deals with OZ that will take up time and most likely fade away and be completly pointless to begin with. If I'm wrong, great, superb, it'll be good stuff for the RP, and I'll admit that I was wrong. I stated the facts about Zeon and OZ since they were compared incorrectly, and then stated my opinion. My opinion was then questioned, and so I defened it, and have continued to do so. That's all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:54 am

To point out one thing, as a correction to one of Meia's earlier posts, we ARE following G-Wing's storyline as much as possible. Everything that has occured has coincided with the events of the TV Series and movies, except, of course, for the final statement of Mobile Suits being never seen again, but to hold true to that would kill the RP flat-out.

I agree in that to resurface OZ would be pointless. All points Kiyoshi made put aside, }{G and the Defenders would be on it like a pack of hounds. At the bare minimum, you would think the leader of OZ would have enough tact to not resurface when there is so much power lying in factions that are against them.

If you really want to try it, go ahead, but I warn you, it'll be short lived.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:04 pm

Future, I'm not talking about you guys. There are other people in the world. You guys make the rpg, but, if this were the series, most people will be against what you are doing. The citizens, will be against the RPG. Just because you are not playing those people, don't mean they don't exist.

I congratulate you all for jumping at the scene as soon as Jyotika did something different than what you guys have planned but really, you didn't have to do that. The rp would still live if you guys had allowed time enough for others to come into the story. Sorry but I just don't sit here just waiting for something happen in the RP so I can jump in. I have other things I'm doing and I'm sure others do too.

The RP shouldn't be about FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. Yes, thats all you guys basically have been doing. There have been pointless killing. Pointless, overtaking of other nations, etc. As I mentioned earlier in Warrius's topic, about the battle.

I'm not trying to dictate what a person can or cannot RP. I am trying to show the logic behind all of this. They can do what they want, go ahead, bring back OZ, it doubt it'll be good, and then there will have to be a story arc that deals with OZ that will take up time and most likely fade away and be completly pointless to begin with.


I'm sure you will be waiting there for OZ to come back and try to terminate it as its developping.

Zhelir Darkfall wrote:To point out one thing, as a correction to one of Meia's earlier posts, we ARE following G-Wing's storyline as much as possible. Everything that has occured has coincided with the events of the TV Series and movies, except, of course, for the final statement of Mobile Suits being never seen again, but to hold true to that would kill the RP flat-out.


Has it really?

I just don't see it.

But you know, its your RP, do whatever you guys want to do with it. Have everyone fight each other, kill each other off. Have a hurried RPG. Finish it before it even starts. Have fun.

I don't know why there is OZ and the rest of the groups if people think its a stupid and pointless idea for them to come into the RPG. Oh no, don't ruin what we've already created. Its better this way. Yadda yadda. :roll:

Whatever. I forgot, I should just shut up anyway since I don't know shit about RPing or anything about this community to begin with.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:30 pm

MeiaGisborn wrote:Future, I'm not talking about you guys. There are other people in the world. You guys make the rpg, but, if this were the series, most people will be against what you are doing. The citizens, will be against the RPG. Just because you are not playing those people, don't mean they don't exist.


Actually, I haven't RP'ed it yet because things have gone into a slow down because my main character has become dependent on what happens with the other characters aboard the Pegasus, but eventually the }{G is to release a statement to the Colony of L3, and the citizens would not accept it because they see what has been done on L3 as wrong.

I congratulate you all for jumping at the scene as soon as Jyotika did something different than what you guys have planned but really, you didn't have to do that. The rp would still live if you guys had allowed time enough for others to come into the story. Sorry but I just don't sit here just waiting for something happen in the RP so I can jump in. I have other things I'm doing and I'm sure others do too.


We didn't jump on the scene as soon as Jyotika did something different. The only thing that was possibly planned at this time was between me and Zach and that was a possible alliance between both the Defenders and the L3 Defense Force. The events that were caused because of Jyotika only help strengthen that story and reasoning for an alliance, which soon led to a alliance between the Defenders, the Caligo Elite, and eventually the }{G. There was a battle that took place, and it was nearly a failure, and it did not stop Jyotika, he continued on and occupied the Sanc Kingdom.

The RP shouldn't be about FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. Yes, thats all you guys basically have been doing. There have been pointless killing. Pointless, overtaking of other nations, etc. As I mentioned earlier in Warrius's topic, about the battle.


This is a Gundam RP, and the last time I saw a Gundam series (which was a few hours ago) I think 90% of the episodes dealt with fighting. This is supposed to be centered within a war between Earth and the Space Colonies. Maybe I missed the memo that stated that we're supposed to be getting along with everybody and not having any sort of conflict. How about instead of beam sabers we equip the mobile suits with giant lollipops while we're at it.

The Gundam series is filled with pointless killing. Usually that very thought is what drives the main character to end the war that he is involved with. Whether it's Amuro Ray, Heero Yuy, or any of the other main characters in whatever Gundam series/universe.

Also I haven't seen this topic you mention.

I'm sure you will be waiting there for OZ to come back and try to terminate it as its developping.


Zhelir pointed it out, in the way that I was thinking once I mentioned that there were plenty of ways to deal with this within the RP. Again I state, if you go by the series, the Preventers (the only organization that truley existed by the end of the GW series other than the Alliance) would stop OZ from resurfacing before anyone. In this RP, there are several characters within the different factions that are in power, that have reasons to go after OZ if they came back.

Val - He wa a member of White Fang...enough said.

Zach - His backstory involves Treize and his ideals, anyone corrupting those ideals would probably make him angry. Furthermore, he is one of the leaders of the Defenders...they wouldn't like to see OZ come back at all, as Zhelir has mentioned.

The }{G members - I'll just cover them all right here. Each of them have some tie to the previous wars. None of them would let OZ come back, so they'd be on it in a heartbeat.

I think I've covered all those that I can speak for.

Has it really?

I just don't see it.

But you know, its your RP, do whatever you guys want to do with it. Have everyone fight each other, kill each other off. Have a hurried RPG. Finish it before it even starts. Have fun.

I don't know why there is OZ and the rest of the groups if people think its a stupid and pointless idea for them to come into the RPG. Oh no, don't ruin what we've already created. Its better this way. Yadda yadda. :roll:

Whatever. I forgot, I should just shut up anyway since I don't know shit about RPing or anything about this community to begin with.


There's no reason to act that way. No one has said any of those things about you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:40 pm

FutureKiyoshi wrote:We didn't jump on the scene as soon as Jyotika did something different.


Err...yes you did. o.O;

This is a Gundam RP, and the last time I saw a Gundam series (which was a few hours ago) I think 90% of the episodes dealt with fighting. This is supposed to be centered within a war between Earth and the Space Colonies. Maybe I missed the memo that stated that we're supposed to be getting along with everybody and not having any sort of conflict. How about instead of beam sabers we equip the mobile suits with giant lollipops while we're at it.


I thought you would bring that up. Sorry I haven't seen the series for a long while, but if 90% was all fight fight, with mobile suits, then, what was the other 10%? Were they not AS important?

Or maybe we should have lollipops for beam sabers. :roll:

You are missing the point of what I said.

The Gundam series is filled with pointless killing. Usually that very thought is what drives the main character to end the war that he is involved with. Whether it's Amuro Ray, Heero Yuy, or any of the other main characters in whatever Gundam series/universe.


Not pointless in that sense. Their killing had to do with the story. It had some kind of consistency and sense. The killings and fights going on here? Something arises that obstructs the rpg, KILL IT NOW!

Also I haven't seen this topic you mention.


ehh...sorry, I forgot you just came here.

Zhelir pointed it out, in the way that I was thinking once I mentioned that there were plenty of ways to deal with this within the RP. In this RP, there are several characters within the different factions that are in power, that have reasons to go after OZ if they came back.


Then what are we arguing about? If you don't like how OZ comes into the scene, like I said, I'm sure you guys will take care of them as soon as they jump in. But they have the right to make the group all over again if they so wish. Whether you like or agree with it.

There's no reason to act that way. No one has said any of those things about you.


You don't know anything about what people say or don't say to me.

On the other note, I ask again, WHY, was this forum created in the first place, if people are going to ridicule others for trying to bring back the groups?

If all you say is true. Delete the damn place. Let you all continue on with your RPG.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:48 pm

MeiaGisborn wrote:
Err...yes you did. o.O;


No I didn't, I was still on L3, or just joining up with the rest of the }{G.

I thought you would bring that up. Sorry I haven't seen the series for a long while, but if 90% was all fight fight, with mobile suits, then, what was the other 10%? Were they not AS important?


I did not say that those episodes were not important. Actually, if you go look at my posts, I have attempted to keep that strange balance that a Gundam series has. Deep plot between characters within the confines of a story based within a war. Others have also done this.

Not pointless in that sense. Their killing had to do with the story. It had some kind of consistency and sense. The killings and fights going on here? Something arises that obstructs the rpg, KILL IT NOW!


I do not think any of the killing I have been involved with has not had something to do with the story. All the killing in any of the story that I have contributed to, has had consistency and made sense.

If what you are referring to is my and Zhelir's statements of going after OZ if they return is your example, then let me remind you once again that OZ was an enemy within the GW series. The heroes within that series fought against OZ for a long time, roughtly 49 episodes. I say roughly do to the fact that, as I've mentioned, OZ was split because of the Treize Faction and reabsorbed by the Romefellar Foundation. Also threats like White Fang became a more important matter to deal with. So, if OZ, one of the primary enemies resurfaced, of course people are going to go after it.

Then what are we arguing about? If you don't like how OZ comes into the scene, like I said, I'm sure you guys will take care of them as soon as they jump in. But they have the right to make the group all over again if they so wish. Whether you like or agree with it.


I also have the right to an opinion, and I will defend my opinion if I believe it is right. That's all I've done.

You don't know anything about what people say or don't say to me.


No one has said those things about you in these replies. I, myself, have not said any of those things about you here or elsewhere.

On the other note, I ask again, WHY, was this forum created in the first place, if people are going to ridicule others for trying to bring back the groups?

If all you say is true. Delete the damn place. Let you all continue on with your RPG.


Again, all I did was correct their mistake on what OZ was about (which isn't like Zeon), and then gave my opinion based on what I know. I then have defended that opinion, that hasn't been proved wrong on any level other than they can do what they want. On that note, I have supported that they can do what they want, but I have stated that it will be dealt with in a way that the RP might dictate. If they want to continue to recreate the organization over and over if they are defeated, then that is their perogative, but again it would be dealt with in a similar fashion.

This is not my RP, I am just part of it. I have no control over what is or is not deleted. The only thing I do have control of is my characters, but even then, their stories revolve around what happens with the world around them. The world around them is based on the Gundam W storyline, and based on the facts that happened within that series, OZ would most likely not again exist in a powerful form. I will again state these reasons as review:

1. OZ was split because of the Treize Faction. Some went to fight for Treize's beliefs, others were reabsorbed by the Romefeller Organization.
2. OZ in whatever form, whether it is the Treize Faction, Romefeller, or Maremeia's organization from Endless Waltz, were badly defeated. They were left with no nation and so no place they could draw power from.
3. The Preventers (the one's in the series, not the one on this RP), if they did their job after Endless Waltz would be sure to stop OZ from rising again.

I think that's enough facts to support why they wouldn't come into existance again. They can bring back OZ if they want to but the fact that the characters that are in this RP, including the ones that are not my own, would not allow OZ to rise to power is a fact based on the RP's storyline.

This arguement is becoming too heated and you are putting too much emotion into it. If you wish to further do that and make any complaints about me, my opinions, or thoughts, then please forward them to me in a PM, I will respond to them there.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:02 pm

This arguement is becoming too heated and you are putting too much emotion into it. If you wish to further do that and make any complaints about me, my opinions, or thoughts, then please forward them to me in a PM, I will respond to them there.


o.O;

lmfao...I didn't put any "emotion" into this argument. I don't think its heated at all, except if you feel heated and feel that i'm making a complaint about your or bashing what you are saying. Because I'm not. But like you said, its your opinion. You've defended it. I've given my part. They will still create OZ. You will deal with it, if they ever come into the storyline of yours. End.Of.Story.

You should be the one not taking this so personally. >_> I know RPGS can become like our babies to us, but there is no need to get heated about it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jonis_Angelus on Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:18 pm

I say this with as little disrespect as possible,but FUCK YOU!!!!!!With a new age comes a new leader...And with every new leader come a new path.We want to make the OZ faction.We aren't making it because the forum needs it (If you couldn't tell already).we will elect a new leader of OZ and that leader will tell us what we are to do!Logical of fucking not!!!If we decide to take a totally different path as what you see as fit,then so be it.

And for the most part you are right,creating OZ has no real point.But when we do get our other person (Which we will) we'll have a long and vigerious disscussion about what we are to do in this new gundam universe.

I really don't think you comprehend the whole point of creating this kind of form.You make these kind of forms to creat your own personal universe.There is no real ponit to this forum,it's just a bunch of people getting together to declare bogus decelarations of war.

Now I get where your comming from,you've seen gundam,and understood it very well.And a few people come along and screw with the whole direction of where the story line should go.And that probably doesn't make you too happy(I'm not saying your mad).Personally if I was in a Star Wars version of this I would be totall pissed if someone tried to start there own pointless faction.But I would never go so far that as to harass them with negative input.Especally if in the end it was pointless its-self.I don't know if you get it yet,but I'm not backing down.I will creat the faction OZ.Weather you like it or not,so I'll ask nicely please stop with the negative comments.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Jonis_Angelus
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jonis_Angelus on Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:20 pm

WOW you guys post freakin fast.......

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Jonis_Angelus
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

OOCness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:36 pm

I don't see how "Fuck you" gives off any kind of positive connotations. All Kiyoshi was trying to do was to give you guys some background information about OZ. And the way I see it is, he gave his personal opinion on how you guys were approaching it and decided to help by giving you guys background information. Meia simply said not to discourage you guys, as it may have come off that way. If anything, you guys should thank him for trying to help.

As for the rest of the stuff being said, it was completely unecessary. It is your choice whether or not you want to establish a faction, but don't expect everyone to agree with what you're doing. Kiyoshi was simply trying to express his opinion, but he was doing just that. He didn't tell you not to, in fact I believe he left it up to you guys to decide.

As for the life of the RP, it will never die as long as people, Defenders, Preventors, }{G members, and news teams alike continue to do whatever it is that they do to keep the story alive.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: OOCness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:15 pm

Mia Siserae wrote:I don't see how "Fuck you" gives off any kind of positive connotations. All Kiyoshi was trying to do was to give you guys some background information about OZ. And the way I see it is, he gave his personal opinion on how you guys were approaching it and decided to help by giving you guys background information. Meia simply said not to discourage you guys, as it may have come off that way. If anything, you guys should thank him for trying to help.

As for the rest of the stuff being said, it was completely unecessary. It is your choice whether or not you want to establish a faction, but don't expect everyone to agree with what you're doing. Kiyoshi was simply trying to express his opinion, but he was doing just that. He didn't tell you not to, in fact I believe he left it up to you guys to decide.

As for the life of the RP, it will never die as long as people, Defenders, Preventors, }{G members, and news teams alike continue to do whatever it is that they do to keep the story alive.



LOL SHE'S INVISIBLE
Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jonis_Angelus on Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:12 pm

LOL!!!!talk about uber PWN!!!!Go Senor!!!

Anywayz,my ponit wasn't exactly to give off any postive connotations.And it didn't really seem to helpfull of an opinion.If I really wanted an opinion I would have made a thread with "Give my your opinion" somewhere in the title.But I didn't,there fore the is no reason for him to post his opinion,espically a negative one.I'm not saying I don't agree on some of the things he says,but you have to figure.What he did was literally "scare off" some new member who actually might want to join OZ.much like having a guy running around a store is bad for business.Giving negative input,and tagging us with a "pointless reason" will undoubtably scare off any futre member from joining the OZ faction.

I'll I'm trying to say is what he did was "bad for business".We're trying to get a last person for OZ and now the odds are totally agaist us.I have no personal vendeta agaist him,I'm not trying to start a fight.I just simply wish me either keep his opinions to him-self or Private message me about the subject..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Jonis_Angelus
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.

 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests