Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The New Seeking Oz members!!!!

a topic in Clans, Guilds, and Organizations, a part of the RPG forum.

So you have an IC organization that you'd like to have a private discussion forum for? This is the place for such things.

Seeking OZ Members

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:01 am

I'd like to become a member of an Oz faction as soon as it starts, as I intend to use my new Leo to it's fullest copacity.

If no one would like to join me in this endeavour, I intend to simply go merc.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:54 am

I am a little sketchy on OZ's purpose, but if you would like to refresh my memory then I can tell you whether or not I'd be interested. I would also like some info on White Fang if you have it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:19 am

Sorry, you'll have to persue said goals on your own initiative.

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:35 am

Thanks anyways mate. I'll get back to you when I've done so.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:59 am

Alright.

And, as a forewarning, incase anyone was still under the impression:
I no longer have any ties to OZ nor do I wish to hold any.

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

The New Seeking Oz members!!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jonis_Angelus on Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:00 am

Okay well the last guy said he didn't want to creat an Oz faction so I guess I'll be making one!!!!I'm looknig for 4 guys who will be decated to making the new OZ faction!!!

Jonis_Angelus
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jonis_Angelus on Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:26 pm

Ohh come on guys!!!!Why miss out on an oppertiunety to join the greatest Faction Ever OZ!!!!!!!!!!!11

Jonis_Angelus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zeke on Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:30 pm

Virgil and I are considering. First, we have shit to disturb though. [insert evil laugh here]

Zeke
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jonis_Angelus on Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:46 pm

^_^; Ummm cool!!!!!Well when your done disturbing your,uuu,shit,I hope you decide to join!^_^

Jonis_Angelus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Virgil on Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:23 pm

It is a very inticing offer, to tell you the truth. What is the direction of the central leadership?

Virgil
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jonis_Angelus on Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:04 am

Glad to hear I have people that want to join!^_^

AND are you askeing what kind of goverment we will run or are you asking who will lead?????

Jonis_Angelus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Virgil on Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:44 pm

What the point of the organization is. Which direction you intend to take OZ. Leadership can be discussed in a more private environment.

Virgil
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jonis_Angelus on Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:56 pm

well the orignal idea of OZ was just like Zeon.In fact I belive they are one in the same.The colonis were being depressed by earth and they fought back to seek out independance.But with out any supplies comming from Earth,they needed recourses,which would require some land being taken from Earth.But things got a little out of hand..Now I'm not sure exactly how we would do this but I would like to keep the same thing.But doing something like that would be very diffcult seeing that the colonies are all indepentent.

If I wasn't able to do the "Orignal" Oz thing I'm not too sure what I'd do,I was kinda hoping that who ever would join would have some good ideas.

Even if you two decide to join we will still need two more people,unless master would be Okay with only four.....

Jonis_Angelus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Virgil on Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:10 pm

Interesting. I'll keep you posted, And I am sure I can convince Master to let it run with four people.

Virgil
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jonis_Angelus on Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:20 pm

Nice!!!!!I'll be sure to look out for the fourth person....

Jonis_Angelus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:19 pm

If you're going to lead an organization, especially one that pre-existed within the universe of Gundam W, please know about that organization. OZ is not like Zeon. In fact, if any of the many factions within the Gundam W universe can be compared to Zeon it would be the Gundam boy's themselves.

The only way OZ was like Zeon is in that they were the bad guys. Zeon was formed by the Zabi family after they had Zeon Daikun assassinated. Zeon led under the Zabi family said that they were for the ideals that Zeon Daikun supported, that New-Types were the future evolutionary state for mankind, and thus, man kind needed to emmigrate to the space colonies. Unlike the visionary Zeon Daikun, the Zabi family, particularly Gihren Zabi, wanted power over both Earth and Space. Gihren saw those from Zeon the same way that the Nazi Party saw themselves in WWII.

OZ was a corporate subsidiary of the Romefeller Foundation. OZ developed the first military mobile suits. OZ was refashioned into a secret society, dedicated to carrying out the Romefeller Foundation's plans. Most of the Specials are in fact OZ members, and through this elite fighting force, OZ infiltrated the Alliance military and influenced its policies.

Romefellar and the Alliance were both Earth based. So, there...OZ isn't from space.

Furthermore, I do not see how OZ would exist in this timeline. There would might be a few supporters of the formerly powerful organization, but I doubt it would be able to gain the support that it once had. Unlike previously, their power of manipulation would be gone. Unless you plan to play out this organization in that way, I'd suggest joining one of the other factions that are formering/have formed.

If this is to play the part of some bad guys, it would be near laughable. I mean this in no offence, but considering what you would be going up against. If you do want to be the bad guys, I suggest trying to join up with Jyotika.

The weak organizations are always eventually either consumed, destroyed, or phased out by the stronger ones. These are just my thoughts, you can take them however you wish.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jonis_Angelus on Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:22 pm

Right......I really don't get the whole point of the histoy lesson,but what ever....There's always one of you kind of people running around.....I could really care less if you think it would but pointless to creat the faction or not...I like OZ and thats all there is to it.If I want to be the bad guys I will.And at this ponit there really isn't a reason to turn back I have 2 other guys that want to join and were waiting on the last one...

Jonis_Angelus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:24 pm

I like being one of those kings of people. Do what you wish, but as I said...The weak organizations are always eventually either consumed, destroyed, or phased out by the stronger ones.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:29 am

You shouldn't discourage others from building a group. You could give them advice on how to better their group, but, not just negatives. This is a free forum, to start up anything you like. It also leaves a big room for improvising and creativity. We are not just sticking to one storyline here and trying to play everything exactly. That gets boring, because we already know how it is. Anyway...

~thats my few sentences

~Don''t get too excited, because then you wouldn't be so dissappointed and let down when it turns out to not be the way you want

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:34 am

I gave a good way to do OZ, and the only logical way based upon how the series ended, things I have no control over and what the entirity of this RP is based on. The only way is if it was just a small group with little power. Just because a group has little power doesn't mean they won't be able to do anything (observe what the Defenders did in L3 and how they are now). I am just stating my personal opinion on the matter, because I wanted it to be more than ranting about how I don't see a person who wants to recreate an organization that already has foundings within a scripted television series and doesn't know the details about that organization (which in this case I see vital considering how important OZ was to the series).

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.