Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Night's Dance

The Night's Dance

a part of “The Night's Dance”, a fictional universe by DeathScythe386.

A group of friends investigate the case of the "Spirit Dancer", a man who appears at random times in a ball and eventually spirits away those who he dances with. But will they make it without getting spirited away like the past?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Night's Dance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Night's Dance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:58 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Night's Dance"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Night's Dance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:01 am

Yellow! May I please reserve the prisoner because it seems like an interesting character and if that's a no (because I wouldn't be surprised if someone has already got to her before me TT-TT) may I please reserve one of the girls in the team?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:33 am

May I reserve spirit 1? I have a really good idea for a charming, mysterious girl. :) And do you want a link for the RP sample, or for us to copy-paste a recent post?

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eiko B. Winters on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:27 am

Um...Hi, would it be okay if i reserve a roll in your roleplay, Girl 2. Your roleplay sounds very interesting and I would very much enjoy joining this RP.

Eiko B. Winters
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sky_onanangelswings on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:30 am

Good morning! I was wondering if I could reserve girl 3? I really like this idea, and I'm really hyped about it!

sky_onanangelswings
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sky_onanangelswings on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:22 pm

Actually, I've decided change my reservation to boy 2. (: Sorry!

sky_onanangelswings
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:42 pm

Hey again~! Can I reserve Spirit 5 please?

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soulies on Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:43 pm

Is the spirits influenced by color font? Cuz if so, I won't reserve just yet. If I doesn't then ill take a spirit
And a girl

Soulies
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:05 pm

If the spirits are influenced by color, then I'd like to reserve Spirit #4 please :)

*EDIT
I sent in a WIP. Sorry it's far from being finished but something just came up and I have to get off the computer for a while.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:32 pm

And I submitted my form. I tried to follow it as best as I could so if I need to edit, just let me know.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:27 pm

AHHHHHHHH SO MANY RESERVATIONS SO LITTLE TIME--

I have to make my Leader character too, so I'll update the introduction for all of your reservations and roles!

@Soulies Yes, they're influenced by font color. That's why I put up a picture of Puella Magi Madoka Magica :3

@Guardian Aelita HI GUARDIAN!! *waves enthusiastically* SAYA'S HERE TOO SHE HAS A RESERVATION WHEN I WAS MAKING THE ROLEPLAY

@Makenna Young Just put up a "post" on your character sheet of what your character is doing right now. I hope I made sense, because I think I'm learning brain-injurion.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:50 pm

@DeathScythe Sweet! Now all we need is Nature and the A Brigade will be back, baby~! Sorry, had too much sugar and energy today. XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:48 pm

I'll finish Niko's history and rewrite the roleplay sample to specifications in the morning. Cigarette and to bed with me. His WIP's up though

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:20 pm

Can I take both a boy and a girl and make them siblings?

If not, I'll just take a boy.

RurouniBishi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sky_onanangelswings on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:00 am

My character Kyon is done, until the game starts anyways. So hurrah let get this party started.

sky_onanangelswings
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:40 am

@Guardian A BRIGADE ASSEMBLE! SAYA! NATURE! WHERE ARE YOUUUU!?

@sky_onanangelswings I think I'll wait for the group and spirits to be completed before I start. Although if no one else comes, we'd probably start pretty early.

@RurouniBishi Sure. Are you going to make a reservation, or are you going to submit them now?

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:00 am

I'll be submitting them tonight before I go to bed hopefully.

RurouniBishi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:07 am

Alright, both of them are completely! Just let me know if I need to make any changes.

RurouniBishi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:21 am

Helloo!!! Sorry for the delay! Girl 1 is up!

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:12 am

Haaa...I finally completed the leader character. Took me a long time to find her pictures.

@SkyCladSaya06 Funny how you're the first reservation and you were pretty late. Kidding.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!