Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Night Maidens

The Night Maidens

a part of “The Night Maidens”, a fictional universe by TheRealHermione.

When a group of young adults are summoned to London, England, the last thing they expect is to be told that it is up to them to save the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Night Maidens”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Night Maidens

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRealHermione on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:10 pm

*Logos from http://www.cooltext.com

Name | Spirit | Code Name | Power | Mortal Enemy | Face Claim | Status

Chelsea Purcell | Cinderella | "Ash" | Fire Manipulation | "Charming" | FC: Britt Robertson | TAKEN by Dumisa

Katarina Schnee Eisold | Snow White | "Winter" | Ice & Snow Manipulation | "Lips" | FC: Lucy Hale | TAKEN by Starlight77

Ivy Emerald Nasrin | Briar Rose | "Thorn" | Plant & Dream Manipulation | "Daring" | FC: Kaya Scodelario | TAKEN by TheRealHermione

[Name] | Rapunzel | "Blondie" | Hair Animation | "Crawler" | FC: Tamzin Merchant | OPEN

[Name] | Belle | "Beauty" | Physical Self-Duplication | "Beast" | FC: Emma Watson | RESERVED by TnevdaNai[/font]

Name | Prince Of | Code Name | Power | Mortal Enemy | Face Claim | Status

[b][Name] | Cinderella | "Charming" | Human Shape-Shifting | "Ash" | FC: Jake Abel | OPEN

[Name] | Snow White | "Lips" | Healing | "Winter" | FC: Mitch Hewer | OPEN

[Name] | Briar Rose | "Daring" | Mind-Reading | "Thorn" | FC: Jamie Campbell Bower | OPEN

[Name] | Rapunzel | "Crawler" | Wall-Crawling | "Blondie" | FC: Austin Butler | RESERVED by Magical_pineapples

[Name] | Belle | "Beast" | Animalistic Shape-Shifting | "Beauty" | FC: Tyler Posey | RESERVED by TheRealHermione
Last edited by TheRealHermione on Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

*Logo made using http://www.cooltext.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheRealHermione
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Night Maidens

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:21 pm

Heya! I'm surprised that as 'TheRealHermione' and as the owner of the RP, you didn't pick or reserve the character with the Emma Watson FC. :P

Well, the RP sounds interesting and I'd definitely love to reserve the role of Belle. :)

Edit: Heavens. xD I finished reading everything after I posted this in OOC. So apologies, I have failed to do as required regarding the favourite fairy tale. x_x

The other person who wants Belle is more than welcome to take it. ^_^
Last edited by TnevdaNai on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:34 pm

Hello there, I would like to reserve Belle, Emma Watson FC please.

My favorite fairytale, mmm I can't say I have one. I do love Beauty and The Beast. When I was younger I used to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas all the time though x] (If that counts for anything).

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRealHermione on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:48 pm

@TnevdaNai: Hehe, well, I disn't really want Belle. cx
I'm sorry though, I can't give you a slot unless you read the rules. /).(\

TheRealHermione
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:48 pm

Eyyooo! This seems like a really awesome idea. Like, super awesome.
Where do people keep coming up with ideas like these... *rolls in a pile of fanfiction*

I would like to reserve Snow White's character. Thanks!

As for my favorite fairy tale... tbh, I've never been into fairy tales as much as I have with things like Greek mythology and the like. Though I have been playing A Wolf Among Us like a fool for the past week.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRealHermione on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:51 pm

@Emmie_Hoeller: She's yours! ^^

@Starlight77: Thanks so much! ^^ I've been refining this plot for a while now. The reservation is yours!

TheRealHermione
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:47 pm

@TheRealHermione: I don't mind. ^_^ It was my fault for rushing the OOC post without finishing the front page rules. Emmie definitely deserves the role more. Have fun guys~

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:05 pm

May I reserve Austin Butler||Open please?

-and my favorite fairy tale is The Princess And The Frog-
"I dance because, there's no greater
feeling in the world than moving to a piece of music and
letting the rest of the world disappear."

Magical_pineapples
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRealHermione on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:56 pm

He's yours! ^^

TheRealHermione
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:53 pm

@Hermione: Hello! Nice to meet you. I was wondering if I could reserve the Britt Robertson FC, please?

My favorite fairy tale is indeed Cinderella. Haha.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRealHermione on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:39 pm

@Dumisa: Thank you! <3 I'll put her down for you!

TheRealHermione
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:17 pm

I'm sitting here, glaring at my computer screen, silently mouthing:
"I can't make her like Elsa. I can't make her like Elsa. I caaaaaannnn't hgggggnnn..."

"Nooope that's too similar too Elsa."

"Yes, Elsa is fucking perfect, but I can't... no... shit."

Ugghhhh my love for Frozen is beginning to show.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRealHermione on Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:54 pm

I WOULD'VE BEEN THE EXACT SAME WAY!!!! o; I've always been an Idina Mentzel fan, so I loved Frozen before it even came out. cx

TheRealHermione
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:04 pm

I just... I just noticed...

The character... with the powers to control ice and snow... has the last name... Hale... hail...

*mic-drop*

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:04 pm

Double post because gotta go so fast
so sorry

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRealHermione on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:35 pm

Oh gosh... I didn't even notice that when I was going through the face claims. o.o #Mindblown

TheRealHermione
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:24 pm

I am so sorry, but I will unfortunately have to retract my reservation. I started working on my character but as I was working on her I realized I had lost the inspiration I had when I had made my reservation, I couldn't work on her much more after that. I truly am sorry and I wish you all the best for this roleplay.

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRealHermione on Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:52 pm

No problem, I understand. <3

TheRealHermione
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Positive Leigh on Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello! Amazing idea for a roleplay, I must say. Would really love to join this one as the first RP on my new account. :)

Can I reserve Cinderella, please? As for my favorite fairytale, I never really was into them as a kid. I mostly favor the princess ones, of course!

EDIT: Oops, never mind. i didn't notice the updated list in this forum.

Positive Leigh
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sam_the_owl on Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:48 am

Hello, I was wondering if I might reserve the Rapunzel character please?

~*My favorite fairytale has always been the retelling of beauty and the beast Beauty by Robin Mckinley*~

sam_the_owl
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!