Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

The Nightwing's Voyage

The Nightwing's Voyage

a part of “The Nightwing's Voyage”, a fictional universe by HOLYCRAPAGHOST.

It's the year 4035. There are 12 planets registered with the Intergalactic Council; ambassadors whom work together to keep the universe at peace. However, the Ambassadors have kept secrets, secrets that may reveal the lost history of humans. [CLOSED]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Nightwing's Voyage”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Nightwing's Voyage

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThomasR95 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:42 pm

Aw :( it's sad that this story seems to have died. I was enjoying it!
Hey look! A signature! :B
Anyone who wants a free drawing of their OC, pm me! (check if I'm a decent artist first)
"If this were one of those forums in which people quote each other in their signatures, you would have been added to mine now." ~cucumbersome
Google+

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ThomasR95
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cucumbersome on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:27 am

If anyone is curious, my months old plan was that if Saein got kissed, she would jump away, press her hands on her mouth and say “Ow! Owowowow owwww!”. Then, seconds later, “Do it again! Do it again!”.

Apart from that bit I was really looking forward to going back to writing anything-but-romance.

Also, I’m still curious what happened to Earth.
I can keep myself sane because I’ve got my candy gun!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cucumbersome
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:50 pm

That's really funny, actually XD

Err, um...

I guess since we're so active in the OOC still, I'll entertain whomever still wishes to have random fun in the RP, but I don't think we can keep an actual plot going without our Captain. T_T

FamishedPants
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThomasR95 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:56 pm

me too :c I hope Holy gets sorted out soon :/

ThomasR95
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThomasR95 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:53 pm

[tumbleweed]

ThomasR95
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:37 pm

HOLY SHIYET! (Not refering to our GM)

This RP is all I've been thinking about for the past weak, no idea why, and yet I couldn't have the decency to check the OOC. Maybe it's the fear of the truth, as it's depressing to see the ruins of an RP. I've mentioned not enough times before that this is one of my favorite RPs, if not my favorite, and I would love to see it revived. Besides, we don't have to go on without our GM. Though the story can't progress much, our characters definitely could.

And if y'all were talking about me, y'all shoulda called! Finally people consider my Tripod Synth idea, and I guess I wouldn't mind playing such an NPC, considering I'm pretty much the only one with it's behaviour planned out (however, if you played Half-Life 2 Episode 2, you may have an idea, lol.) Anyhow, I'm ready to kickstart this RP up. The Rokunam would be pleased to be written about once again, an' Maria can't wait ta be back in action, ze! Yeehaw!

Lloyd999
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cucumbersome on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:03 am

I gave up on this one, though I suppose I could still post if the site lets me do that (I permanently abandoned my characters).

In other news, I’m starting the RP that I postponed to have time for the Nightwing. There’s an old thread about it here: wait-this-not-game-scifi-t73775.html
I’ll make sure there always is at least one GM for that one, and most of the time there should be two.

cucumbersome
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cucumbersome on Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:21 pm

OK, this should be the last time I spam this thread with a post about a different RP.

Thomas and I will be GMs for the thing mentioned above, it can be found here: roleplay/oh-wait-this-is-not-a-game

In principle, if you don’t want to abandon your characters, you can take them to that roleplay, it is set in a very similar universe (the differences: Earth is not lost, the Council does not exist, hypersleep works differently, and it’s a different year (century, even)). It’s possible I’ll bring back the Vernig sisters at a later stage.

Of course, if you want to play, a new character is just as fine as an existing one.

cucumbersome
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:39 am

Guys....I am so sorry.

I feel like the worst person on the planet for just abandoning RPG like I have. Things have been really weird for me these past couple of months. I've had to really sort out my life and get things figured out and thusly RPG and, unfortunately, Nightwing got pushed away.

I haven't even thought of the possibility of logging back on, until Ronnie suggested I did. I know this is just suckage times ten for a lot of you, but I will be abandoning Nightwing.

I do want to get back into RP and start writing on this site again, but I wanna put Nightwing away, and let it sit for awhile. I do plan on revamping it though, sometime in the near future when I feel that I have time to manage an entire RP. Especially one of this size.

You guys are all wonderful, and I can't tell you how happy I was to see that Nightwing was still going (even if at a slow pace) without me there. I feel that we've all become really good friends through the ups and downs that Nightwing went through and I hope that you would all be interested in rejoining the crew when I do bring it back.

I know all your names and will happily PM all of you the good news about the RP coming back to life when it does.

I will be shutting down Nightwing at 9:00 PM US Central Time. Say farewells if you choose, but I feel that we will see each other again in different RPs.

-Holy

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThomasR95 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Oh, please do! I did really enjoy it. C:
There will be epic nostalgia if you do reboot it!

And I hope you're ok now!

btw me and Cuc are running an RP with a similar setting, she posted in here about it before, it'd be great to have you join!

ThomasR95
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:28 pm

Don't worry, Jeanette~!

While it is sad to see this roleplay close down, real-life matters are of much importance than an RP! I look forward to roleplaying with all of you, once this reboot is made!

FamishedPants
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cucumbersome on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:05 pm

Yes, a reboot would be awesome when the time comes.

I hope you’re OK now, or will be soon. We missed you a lot, and not just because the RP got stuck ;) .

cucumbersome
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:51 pm

Ah....

This roleplay had to have been my favorite. It lasted such a great long while, and there was so much potential. I'm nostalgia-gasming as I read through every post.

I do miss this.

FamishedPants
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon May 08, 2017 2:43 am

I don't visit this site anymore. At least to me, it seems to have lost what spark it had back when this RP was running. I did, however, roleplay quite a bit after this one died out. But even after all the characters I made, after all the roleplays I joined, I never once even approached the amount of posts I made in this one.

While I cringe heavily at how I used to be, I will say that I am thankful to have been a part of this.

FamishedPants
Member for 9 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!