Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Northern Delegates: Apocalypse

a part of “The Northern Delegates: Apocalypse”, a fictional universe by AsuraDeWinters.

The lights went out and the specters came, survival is our only option. ((Open and Accepting))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Northern Delegates: Apocalypse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:55 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Northern Delegates: Apocalypse"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: The Northern Delegates: Apocalypse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sentry Jockey on Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:42 pm

I posted a character, hope you like him, this rp seems like it could be something worth mentioning.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sentry Jockey
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:47 pm

Thank you, we put a lot of love into our roleplays. The Delegates have been running for years, and we're very attached to the roleplay and characters we've created.

We're still in the construction process right now, soon there will be a link to a character creation guide and outline, character positions/titles, images of the city, and more in depth information about what's going on in the world.

I am hoping to be up and running max a couple weeks. Please keep checking in on new updates in the intro, and feel free to give suggestions if you think of anything we could add!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sentry Jockey on Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:09 am

Good to know! A lot of rps nowadays are just randomly cobbled together and last as long as it takes to make them, so this might fair a far amount better! If you could point out any discrepancies with my character right now that you can list off the top of your head, let me know and I will fix those right up.

Sentry Jockey
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:34 pm

Sorry if I'm slow to reply right now, I am working on the roleplay slowly but surely. Unfortunately, I manage a Jewelry store and it's the holidays so we're slammed. Please be patient and know I have not forgotten about you or the roleplay. Thanks for understanding!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:38 pm

Hah, work in gift shop part time so I know the feeling, but emergencies permitting I've worked my last shift before our holiday closure woo !
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:33 pm

Fuck yea the Holidays are over! Now I am throwing myself 110% into this roleplay. Muhahahaha Keep checking in for changes! and updates!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:01 pm

Well lots of progress was made today! Delegates, where are they now is done. Character creation guide is done. Roleplay got a bit of an upgrade. And a link to our previous roleplays is now present. Tomorrow I hope to finish the map of sequoia, timeline, Delegate history, and some characters. Check back tomorrow for more lovely updates!

Sentry, as far as your character goes, just compare him next to the Character guide to see how he holds up. I didn't see any overly glaring issues other than his vague history. The more details the better!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:11 pm

Heyo! Little late to the party but I'm here! Quaker has arrived and all that jazz!

The RP's looking pretty solid, and I've already submitted my first character in with a couple more ideas in the backburner. (Although I pretty much expect there to be at least a couple things wrong with it, there's a lot of information to search through, which is always a good sign.)

So, here's hoping this thing gets going soon! :D
Writing is a tool used to convey an author's passion and imagination, use it to the best of your ability.

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:53 pm

Hi again Quaker, I've given your profile a look and like it, just waiting for Asura to give it a look as she has all the lore worked out so can point out anything that might be off, but in a general character sense, I like him.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:46 pm

Hey guys! Sorry I was delayed with my birthday celebration that lasted like 4 days XD. It was amazing btw. But now that I'm back at the computer, I'm trying to get all the characters up and going. I'm doing a few more adjustments and then we will grab some more people to play with us and get started. For anyone that doesn't know, I work beyond full time at a high level job so please forgive me if the start up is going slow. This is a lot of typing and a lot of information to put together, but it's a labor of love and I want it to be as detailed as possible. Certainly want to build something amazing!

BTW, your character is good Quaker. I like him.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:21 pm

Haha no worries, sounds like fun.

I'm going to try and get all my profiles finished shortly!

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:44 pm

Vitamin! You're making me look bad with this 5 > 1 character ratio!

I guess this means I need to create the power rangers, that seems like the best idea here.

Also, happy belated birthday and all that jazz. I would make cake, but the last time I did that I nearly burnt down the apartment. So we'll say there's a metaphorical cake here for the taking.

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:54 pm

I'm not done with them all yet. D: Still have at least one or two more, and that's only the ones currently present without others that may or may not show up later.

Oh don't feel bad. I've kinda acquired this many over several RPs. You can sort of add as you need.

And Happy Birthday Asura, forgot to say it in my last post! =)

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:08 pm

Lol burning shit down while trying to bake, how Shisou of you. You'll fit in well here.

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

I'm wrapping up my characters as well, and Alex has been working offline on his for a while now so hopefully he'll get them up soon. Forgive him if he's a little slow. Cancer treatments are taking a lot out of him. :( but he's responding well so that's good news. I told him he doesn't have to join if he thinks it'll be too taxing but he's really adamant about joining, he says it'll take his mind off everything.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:21 pm

=( I'm sorry to hear that, least it's going well for him. Hope he feels better soon.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:52 am

Oh should I do one for Hari by the way, or has someone else called him?

I don't mind either way, I just wasn't sure if anyone else wanted him specifically.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:43 pm

Oh, I should probably put this out there. What exactly is included in a survivor testimony? I realize it's kind of like an account of events from the perspective of the character, but is that all that it requires or is there a bit more needed from it?

Also, how do I get that fancy background and the like for it? Do you guys have it or is it supposed to be different for everyone?

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:33 pm

Survivor testimonies are just that, your characters perspective from the moment the blight broke out to when your character first arrived in Sequoia. Pm me with the information and I'll attach it to the background and put it up.

Also, I think you should play Hari, Vit. No one plays Neverwinters like you.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:30 pm

On it!

-typetypetype-

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!