The Offer

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

The Offer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby looking31530080 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:24 am

A vampire who is the richest bachelor in the city..various businesses around the city ( night clubs,restaurants,apartment buildings and complexes strip clubs and other holdings ) is also a 1500 year old vampire has been dating you for a while which you think is the greatest man you have ever met because he is so charming,such a gentleman.You are a rookie officer on the city police force. During a call, you are shot but mortally wounded but make it to the hospital,He arrives at your bedside in the windowless room and makes the offer to you...to give you life beyond death or let you lay in the bed and succumb to your wounds...What is your choice? HURRY...you are slowly dying.

(He is 5'11 brown hair blue eyes 200 lbs broad shoulders when he was human he was born in a small village near Dublin,Ireland. Before he was turned,he was in the Kings army and was a commander of a large army ( 200-300 troops ) but his father was power hungry and wanted to be a lord so he made a deal with the ad visor to the prince offered his daughter if his son fell in battle then he would be set for life and become a lord then one day become an ad visor to the future king but the son manages to survive 3 attempts but on the 4th one he was stuck down by a plant from the prince as he laid dying on the battlefield, He managed to pick himself up but he does not know he is being watched by a vampire who is pure blood shows up in front of him and makes the offer to him he tries to fight but too weak collapses in front of the vampire he wakes up later and is reborn and starts his new existence )

( this is not set in stone...if you do not like the idea we can change it just let me know ideas and characters never know i may like it or not )
Last edited by looking31530080 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

looking31530080
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: The Offer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindlessdreamer on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:34 pm

Hi! I'm totally new to this site but I've rp'ed before. I would wanna rp with you! :) But would you be keen to email rp? It would just be us two rp'ing together through emails instead of a forum

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mindlessdreamer
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby looking31530080 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:55 pm

sure i am up for it but why email you just reply then i reply and so on but i would like to try email

looking31530080
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindlessdreamer on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Email's just easier for me tbh since I already email rp with other people! :)

You can email me at mindl3ssdreamer@gmail.com :)

mindlessdreamer
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby looking31530080 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 pm

ok sounds good i look forward to your email

looking31530080
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindlessdreamer on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:58 pm

Gah I don't have your email address >< Can you email me?

mindlessdreamer
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby looking31530080 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:01 am

of course i will do that now

looking31530080
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindlessdreamer on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:07 am

:) Yay thanks

mindlessdreamer
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby looking31530080 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:09 am

you are welcome

looking31530080
Member for 6 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!