Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The OMGHAWT Substream Music Thread

a topic in Music, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Are you a budding musician? Share with us here!

The OMGHAWT Substream Music Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:04 pm

So you're a music aficionado, perhaps a connoisseur of sorts. You've stumbled across a piece of music that you find simply amazing, either for it's eclectic ring or contorted drone. Share it!

My first two are some... interesting pieces. Listen for yourself.

"Alice", by Pogo (track available on Last.fm)

And lastly, a song along the same lines called "scrtch" by a french artist called "Circ" (unrelated to our very own Circ (I think. o_O)). His music is also available on last.fm, see Circ's artist page for more info.
Attachments
Circ - scrtch.mp3
"scrtch" by Circ.
(4.15 MiB) Downloaded 164 times
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Re: The OMGHAWT Substream Music Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:17 pm

Actually, with that. The alice deal was epic. It reminded me to find my own song. Voices... I'll upload it for you... Yes created and Copyright by myself.. And yes that is my voice ><.
Attachments
Voices - AMP (Anthony M P).mp3
(7.23 MiB) Downloaded 192 times

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovey on Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:50 am

Wow, chill tunes. I like. Your piece is really cool, Vexar, really. How did you do it? SPILL!

Here's my contribution: Diplo's "Big Lost" available to download for free from CNET. You kind of have to scroll a bit.

Love,
Dovelina Ophelia Vitriana Emmeline Yvesson IV

Dovey
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:07 am

Meh, Acid Pro, a Mic, and my synthesizer <<;

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixelgami on Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:27 pm

I can't say I remember what went on in Ocean's 12, but I certainly do remember this song: Nikkfurie de La Caution - "Thé à la Menthe" <--There's a download link in the description of the video, hehe.

It's from the "laser dance" scene (coolest movie scene evar! xD):

pixelgami
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:15 pm

Emancipator is trip-hop/ambient goodness that everybody must listen to.

Shook:

Anthem:

Kouketsu
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxeth on Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:39 am

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy, not my usual taste but I honestly think its an amazing piece, considering the guy made it purely with a computer program and his own wit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=_wjpQG9e9xA

Nyxeth
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace Darkfire on Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:23 am

Oh yes, I'm bumping this:

AceDarkfire's deviantArt page
Former RPGateway Admin

Ace Darkfire
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!