Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

The One Stop Psychic Shop

The One Stop Psychic Shop's Personnel Files

a part of “The One Stop Psychic Shop”, a fictional universe by spacedxst.

Welcome to your One Stop Psychic Shop, No explainable deaths in store since '99

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The One Stop Psychic Shop”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The One Stop Psychic Shop's Personnel Files

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Tue May 16, 2017 11:57 am

Woohoo I posted too. This should be fun. :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SolanaNight
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Tue May 16, 2017 2:41 pm

I posted as well! Excited to get this going. I decided that I would start Justin off as a worker at the store but I kinda figured he would be pretty new there haha.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blueshadow
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Wed May 17, 2017 6:24 am

Are we doing posting order, or just 'post when you feel like it'?

Crichton
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spacedxst on Wed May 17, 2017 11:33 am

I guess we started off with post order but If you think you can jump in and contribute go for it
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights

spacedxst
Member for 4 years
Promethean Friendly Beginnings Author Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Wed May 17, 2017 11:45 am

I'll let Blueshadow get a word in first! Too excited for my own good, haha.

Crichton
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Wed May 17, 2017 11:56 am

I'm a bit busy today won't be able to get a post in till tomorrow! I say if your excited go for it haha. Knowing Justin he'll just sit around for a bit anyway. It's the dead one that might get up to shenanigans lol. Oh and feel free to just call me blue if you want!

Blueshadow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazyBug on Thu May 18, 2017 3:49 am

Hey! I really want to make a character for this, and I thought it might be interesting if it was a regular customer instead of an employee. They'd spend most of the time at the shop "for fun," rather than money, and could possibly be working from home, which would take care of why they don't go to work. If it doesn't fit with how you want the rp to go, that's cool.

LazyBug
Member for 4 years
Friendly Beginnings Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spacedxst on Thu May 18, 2017 8:29 am

Hey Lazy bug! It could be really interesting to have a customer's perspective of the Store. I'm sure we'd all enjoy having you join!

spacedxst
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Thu May 18, 2017 8:40 am

The more the merrier!

[distant chanting: "One of us, one of us, one of us..."]

Crichton
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Thu May 18, 2017 9:40 am

Oh yes please do. More character interaction please. ^^

SolanaNight
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Thu May 18, 2017 6:47 pm

I wanna join as well but it seems like all employee positions are taken. I was thinking of someone having the ability of Claircognizance or Clairaudience. She's a bit of a nerd and likes to play video games because that's the only time when her ability doesn't seem to be active. I just don't know where I'd put the character in but I'll leave that to the GM and that's only if I'm approved in the first place.

VincentRayne
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spacedxst on Fri May 19, 2017 8:15 am

You'd be very welcome to join VincentRayne! Your character idea sounds really interesting and we'd love to have them! I mean, if you don't Crichton just might induct you anyway, there's been a bit of weird cult induction chanting about here recently!

spacedxst
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Fri May 19, 2017 9:07 am

[Distant chanting, a little louder: "One of us, one of us..."]

Crichton
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Fri May 19, 2017 10:41 am

[Not so subtly drawing magic circles in the background for extra reinforcement]

I think it's working.

SolanaNight
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Fri May 19, 2017 7:27 pm

Please tell me you guys aren't planning on making a human sacrifice.........

Blueshadow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spacedxst on Fri May 19, 2017 8:18 pm

Us? Planning a sacrifice, well I never! We aren't planning one...

Y E T

spacedxst
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Fri May 19, 2017 8:53 pm

[backs away slowly]

Blueshadow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazyBug on Sat May 20, 2017 12:13 am

What? You're leaving already? [Takes blueshadow by the shoulders]

But we've only just started!

LazyBug
Member for 4 years
Friendly Beginnings Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Sat May 20, 2017 12:18 am

I'll go get the knives~ Heehee

[Enthusiastically goes to retrieve the knives]

SolanaNight
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Sat May 20, 2017 1:20 am

KNIVES!?!?

[sweats harder than a whore in church]

Blueshadow
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!