Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

The One Stop Psychic Shop

The One Stop Psychic Shop's Personnel Files

a part of “The One Stop Psychic Shop”, a fictional universe by spacedxst.

Welcome to your One Stop Psychic Shop, No explainable deaths in store since '99

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The One Stop Psychic Shop”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The One Stop Psychic Shop's Personnel Files

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sat May 20, 2017 2:22 am

sorry i was mia for a little bit. I forgot to subscribe to this forum and got had some unexpected things come up. friend messed up my car after I let him borrow it. I'll go about trying to submit a CS as soon as I can. It may be tomorrow night if work doesn't exhaust me too much. Saturday is always the busiest.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VincentRayne
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spacedxst on Sat May 20, 2017 7:12 am

Don't worry! Take your time, we all understand how busy life can be, there's not always enough time in the day to appear on here. Daily life far outweighs the importance of Roleplay so do what you need to do first.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

spacedxst
Member for 4 years
Promethean Friendly Beginnings Author Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Sat May 20, 2017 3:45 pm

Hey nerds, I got caught up in "doing things like an adult" (getting lost in IKEA) so I'll be making my next post tomorrow! Be prepared.

Crichton
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Sat May 20, 2017 4:08 pm

Are you making this post from IKEA? Crichton? Do you live there now?

Blueshadow
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Sat May 20, 2017 4:49 pm

The furniture... The walls... A never ending labyrinth. And the meatballs, my god man, the meatballs!

A S S I M I L A T E.

Crichton
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spacedxst on Sat May 20, 2017 5:06 pm

Ikea is like one of those liminal spaces. I highly doubt anything is real apart from the Swedish meatballs and one of the desk lamps in the lighting section. Even so, Crichton, DONT TOUCH THE DESK LAMP.

spacedxst
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Sat May 20, 2017 5:11 pm

What happens if he touches the desk lamp?

Blueshadow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spacedxst on Sat May 20, 2017 6:16 pm

Well, nobody has ever survived the lamp so we'll find out if Crichton returns.

spacedxst
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Sat May 20, 2017 10:49 pm

I can see IKEA as a site for cult rituals and sacrifices. Splendid work Crichton!

SolanaNight
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Sat May 20, 2017 11:18 pm

Still on the whole cult sacrifice thing huh? I still refuse to be a part of that!

Blueshadow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Sat May 20, 2017 11:44 pm

Oh come on. You gotta try it. The chanting, the adrenaline, the thrill of dabbling in something taboo. It all just sends shivers down your spine~ :3

Besides, if you joined this roleplay you must at least have a small curiosity into all things occult and pagan~

Anywhooooooo I'll post after Crich does. I was kinda hanging back so Licia wouldn't be too far in the dust. And I can't wait to to see our resident clairvoyant.~

SolanaNight
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Sun May 21, 2017 5:05 am

Crichton
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Sun May 21, 2017 11:04 am

Oh no. He broke the lamp. All is lost

Blueshadow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Sun May 21, 2017 2:24 pm

The seal has been released! The sacred lamp has been vanquished.

I posted~ It's a tad long, but I wanted to do a thing. So I did a thing. :3

SolanaNight
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spacedxst on Sun May 21, 2017 3:36 pm

Have we decided if the vanquishing of Ikea lamps is good or bad yet?

The post is great Solana, you went for the thing and you did it! I might post a little later, we'll see!

Also, general housekeeping: Just so everyone's aware there's no post order, but hang back or add when you want, no pressure.

spacedxst
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Sun May 21, 2017 3:48 pm

Only time will tell.

That was a nice thing that you did. Good thing doing. I liked it.

Just letting y'all now, I have my two last days at my journalism job coming up so I might be a little busy. I might also not be busy at all– it's just that kind of job, but just in case I go quiet for a bit, you may assume I'm hiding from my editor under a desk somewhere, eating snacks.

Crichton
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Sun May 21, 2017 3:51 pm

I feel we should give the lamps fair trial before we deem them good or evil.

[bows] Thank you. Gotta love things.

Also, no sweat. Stick it to the man.

EDIT: I MADE ANOTHER THING. I'm on a roll! I'm really feeling the funky supernatural vibes right now. Since we already have little tomb buggies I thought I'd add another thing. :3

SolanaNight
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Mon May 22, 2017 4:51 am

sorry to say this but I think I'm pulling out. I tried joining another RP as well and got rejected for a reason that just bothers me way to much. I don't want to bring down the RP in any way or anything so I hope the RP still flourishes. I might be giving up on the site as I stand right now. I've just wasted too much time on it and getting nothing back. And the rejection was just the last straw let alone the reason why.

sorry to bring my drama to yall when i can tell you guys are having a good time. I'll just back out. Good luck to your writing.

VincentRayne
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Mon May 22, 2017 5:20 am

Hey buddy, hope you're okay! Do what you need to do my man, and feel free to shoot me PM if you need to rant to someone.

Crichton
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spacedxst on Mon May 22, 2017 7:02 am

It's all good man! I hope you're not too bad. The doors always open and I think we're all around if you ever need to talk about anything, even if you jut want to pop in here and chat with us all you're welcome!

After a long nights sleep I'm feeling the supernatural vibes Solana! I might throw a little bit in later. I love the small one eyed spider creature so much (I'd have it as a pet lets be real)

spacedxst
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!