Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

The One Stop Psychic Shop

The One Stop Psychic Shop's Personnel Files

a part of “The One Stop Psychic Shop”, a fictional universe by spacedxst.

Welcome to your One Stop Psychic Shop, No explainable deaths in store since '99

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The One Stop Psychic Shop”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The One Stop Psychic Shop's Personnel Files

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Mon May 22, 2017 7:20 am

Sneaky sneaky trying to hide stuff from the others lol. Good thing my little socially awkward creepy twin has a super secret spirit spy!(I'll get a post in when I get home from work. I love your things I might do a few things if my own.)

I know how crappy getting rejected on here can feel. Sorry man I know it's not a good feeling. But yeah as the others said we're all here if you wanna rant(I love rants) and I don't think anyone would mind if you ever decided you wanted to give the site and this rp another chance!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blueshadow
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Mon May 22, 2017 10:59 am

Ugh, I'm sorry Vincent.. that sucks. A lot. But yeah, if you ever feel like starting up again we'll be around.

Yessssss give me reactions to the thingssssss. Tell me how it makes you feeeeeeel.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SolanaNight
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spacedxst on Tue May 23, 2017 8:54 am

I'll post later today with a reaction to all the things
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights

spacedxst
Member for 4 years
Promethean Friendly Beginnings Author Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Tue May 23, 2017 8:19 pm

So what do we want to do with the thing. I had a fun idea of having it be some kind of spawn of the eldritch horror known as our boss. 0.0

SolanaNight
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Wed May 24, 2017 7:45 am

I... liiiive. Anyways I'll be posting today, hopefully quite soon.

Regardless of what we decide the horrid little thing is– it will definitely get us in trouble with management. Some more suggestions at the top of my head:

• a magical puppet that the former enchanter has been using to keep an eye on the shop
  • a minor demon summoned by the former enchanter on behalf of a costumer who never picked it up. Possibly one that was meant to exact petty revenge on a neighbour. His M.O. includes minor poltergeist activity to freak out mortals, and he is either stealthy as hell or has the ability to possess things such as toys so that he's tricky to find. He also has an unquenchable lust for sweets– no chocolate is safe with this little guy around.
  • for some reason i keep thinking mind-control spider? Possibly because the one eye remind me of DC's Starro.

Crichton
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Wed May 24, 2017 8:33 am

Oh geez. Mind control spider sounds terrifying. Like spiders are already evil don't give them the power to control minds!

I don't have many ideas tho I'm sure what I do have can't beat mind control spider or manifestation of the store management. But what if he's a nice guy? Plucky little demon that just wants to be friends cause I feel like that be hilarious

Blueshadow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Wed May 24, 2017 8:37 am

I'm starting to realise the character I've made is an absolute delight and I bet you're all feeling so lucky you get to deal with her.

Crichton
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spacedxst on Wed May 24, 2017 10:11 am

Maybe the lil guy was summoned to do someone's evil bidding but isn't really good at it, like sure it can possess stuff but it chooses the most normal things to control that aren't all that spooky. A literal demon would basically be the store management's heir I suppose though, so anything could go for the little spider.

Licia is a true 'take no prisoners' character', Poor Elias doesn't know what's hit him.

spacedxst
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Wed May 24, 2017 11:48 am

Cathy shall save the day! Ugh these are all good ideaaaaas. I don't know what to do with it. I do like the idea of us constantly losing the little devil only to find it again possessing something stupid like a clipboard and eating a chocolate bar. Also, when it possesses something, it's eyeball should appear on it. We could have customers and then all of a sudden an eyeball will pop up on the cash register and the employees all start freaking out.

SolanaNight
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazyBug on Thu May 25, 2017 6:01 am

Ahhhh I'm really sorry I haven't posted. School and life has been less than accomodating, but I'll try and get something up in the next hour! If I don't... Remember me well. O_O

EDIT: I made it out alive! Hurrah! Lots of reactions crammed into one post, this is what I get for being a procrastinator. :,)

LazyBug
Member for 4 years
Friendly Beginnings Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Sat May 27, 2017 9:52 pm

Lol since Justin's the one looking it up he'll likely be the one to announce what it is lol. I loved all the ideas that you guys came up with lol. Not entirely sure which one to pick. Have we all came to a consensus with the cute possession chocolate loving inept demon?

Blueshadow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Sat May 27, 2017 10:27 pm

I like that idea. I also like the idea of it escaping. I really like that idea. ^^

SolanaNight
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackdog546 on Mon May 29, 2017 9:18 pm

Hey just curious this seems like a cool thing going on here and I was wondering whether or not I could join in.

Blackdog546
Member for 4 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Tue May 30, 2017 12:02 am

Hey guys, sorry I've been quiet. I was DMing an RL campaign for two days and then I went straight into my new job on four hours sleep and fifty cups of coffee because I like to live on the edge, I guess. Anyways I went straight home and crashed afterwards so I have to go to work again now, but I'll look into getting a post up when I get home again.

As for you Blackdog, we always welcome new members of the cult RP, I'm sure we'd be happy to have you!

all hail the cute possession chocolate loving inept demon.

Crichton
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spacedxst on Tue May 30, 2017 10:48 am

It's all good Crichton, take your time and get a couple of naps in! The lil spider possessor isn't going anywhere (yet).

We're always up for new characters Blackdog! We'd love to have a new person along.

spacedxst
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackdog546 on Tue May 30, 2017 11:34 am

alright I will get to work on my character.

Blackdog546
Member for 4 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackdog546 on Tue May 30, 2017 8:49 pm

Question, what would work best for the story my character already working at the shop or coming in looking for a job at the shop.

Blackdog546
Member for 4 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spacedxst on Wed May 31, 2017 11:46 am

Considering we have a pretty good comradery between the current staff it'd be interesting to have a possible new employee!

spacedxst
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Wed May 31, 2017 1:49 pm

Oh a new employee would be fun! Justin barely knows how to tolerate the presence of the others lol wonder how he'd react to a total stranger

Blueshadow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Wed May 31, 2017 4:05 pm

I'm on board for a brand new walk in. We haven't seen that, so I think that would be fun.

SolanaNight
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!