Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Orion Affair

The Orion Affair

a part of “The Orion Affair”, a fictional universe by Cloud.

Step through the doors of Orion Institute of Magic and enter a world of witchcraft and wizardry.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Orion Affair”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Orion Affair

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:24 pm

Hey! Can I reserve a Draconis character, FC: Carrie Hope Fletcher, hexcode #9F000F? My favourite character really changes by the day, but it's probably Neville or Ron. I tend to forget how much I love Ron Weasley until Tumblr reminds me, if I'm perfectly honest.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:58 pm

insouciance, both places are reserved. I'm actually a huge fan of Chloe so I'm pleased you're using her as a face claim.

JacksColdSweat, reserved too, and thanks for letting me know beforehand! You make great characters so I'm willing to give you a bit of leeway :)

iCat, unfortunately all the Draconis' spots have been taken, but there are still females open in Centaurus and Phoenicis.

Mac n Cheese, Lucca is adorable and accepted.

Layla, I hadn't actually thought about making an Orion equivalent to the Slug Club, but now you bring it up I very well could. I'm working on a post with the school teachers, the school ghosts, and school clubs, so I'll make a suitable teacher to mimic Slughorn and have him head the club (though it'll obviously be named something else) :)

On another note, if anyone has an idea for a club, feel free to let me know. I'll be making up a short list of clubs found at Orion. They have many similar clubs to Hogwarts, so until then use the Hogwarts clubs as a template.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:06 pm

Can I reserve a spot in Phoenicis then? Thank you!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:18 pm

iCat, sure thang

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:34 pm

Hey Cloud! Long time no...write?? So psyched to see you had a roleplay out, a hp one no less! Wondering if I could get my hands on a male spot in Centaurus for my FC: Suraj Sharma, #96CDCD! Again, I'm extremely excited! Can't wait to write with you! Almost forgot! My favorite character is and forever will be Hermione! I also love Neville!

Cas

Castle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Property Buyer Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:13 pm

Castle, reserved. I'll add him in now.

Everyone, the teachers have been posted! You'll have to open the thread to see the coding looking pretty... the main OOC page seems to smush it up. Also Layla and anyone else interested, Professor Fox is the proud host of his little 'Fox Club' where he collects talented students in a similar way to Slughorn. Feel free to have your character a member or not, as you all see fit :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:36 pm

Cloud, you have outdone yourself. The teachers are awesome!!! All those Aussies, New Zealanders and even a Malaysian :') You've brought the Gateway minorities to life and I am ever grateful. ANZ 4EVA!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:42 am

please ignore.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:32 am

I introduce to you, Aidan Zeller. Please let me know what you think and if there's anything you think I should change :)

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:05 am

Layla, Aidan has been accepted and he looks wonderful.

In other news, I'll be putting up a list of clubs and what not either later tonight or in the morning (I'm on New Zealand time so my morning will be... midday/afternoon for others?) It's really just an informal way of listing what is available and indicating any students that lead the clubs. Probably not really needed, but I'm pedantic in that I love lists and having everything organised so a list is what you're all getting ;)

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:47 am

Hello everyone, I thought I'd introduce myself since I shall be roleplaying with all of you. Name's Emmie_Hoeller but all of you may call me Emmie. I am beyond excited to be roleplaying with all of you and I love all of the three characters that have been accepted.

I am with @Layla, @Cloud, all of the Orion Teachers are just incredibly lovely! I squealed and fangirled as soon as I saw Jason Momoa as well as other amazing FC's you and @fivehours picked. Thank you so much for adding various nationalities into the mix!

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:02 pm

Emma is up! If anyone wants me to change anything, please just let me know. :)

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:15 pm

Emmie, welcome welcome! Excited to have you :) And thank you, and thank you Layla too, I'm glad you like the teachers. fivehours gave me a lot of help in the face claim department so I have her to thank for that :)

iCat, Emma has been accepted and she looks great :)

Everyone, keep all the CSs coming! They're looking great!!

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:30 pm

Hello! May I please reserve a Centaurus girl with the FC of Kiko Mizuhura? I'm still pondering the hex code, but it's bound to be some shade of... hm... blue, methinks. :)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:23 pm

RubyTuesday, sure, I just need you to take a quick read of the rules first :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xSilentButterflyx on Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:46 pm

I just completed my charrie <3
Here is the lovely Mair
Silently Painting the World

xSilentButterflyx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellipsis of Gothique on Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:48 am

Hi Cloud and everyone! (and Layla *cough*)

May I kindly place a reservation for the male position in House Pegasi?

Face Claim: Logan Lerman
Font color: #BF0080
Password: Luna Lovegood

Thank you very much!

Ellipsis of Gothique
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:09 am

Ellipsis of Gothique, reserved :) Welcome to the RP!

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:21 am

And McKenna is now finished and joining the party! :)

roleplay/the-orion-affair/characters/mckenna-james

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:55 am

Oops! Sorry! I completely forgot! Hmm... I'd have to go with either Sirius, -my beloved son who is NOT dead. Okay? Got it?- or Fred and George Weasley. :)
Oh, and I love Luna, too. And Lupin. And Tonks. Gah. It's too hard.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!