Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Orion Affair

The Orion Affair

a part of “The Orion Affair”, a fictional universe by Cloud.

Step through the doors of Orion Institute of Magic and enter a world of witchcraft and wizardry.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Orion Affair”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Orion Affair

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:26 pm

Greetings friends and thank you for taking this roleplay into consideration. Before making a reservation please take a read of the rules. Later, I will post a thread explaining the basic layout of Orion Institute, courses, and clubs available. It's physical and educational structure does share many similarities with Hogwarts, such as the house common rooms all at separate ends of the school, similar classes, and a very competitive quidditch tournament. It pays to watch out for the moving staircases and also, don't be shocked by the magically appearing and disappearing waterfalls, the water is usually warm and most of the time harmless.

Any and all questions are welcome, and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Re: The Orion Affair

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:23 pm

Hello! May I reserve a female Draconis, face claim Chloe Moretz, #088A68? Circle picture pending for the moment.

I'm a sucker for James Potter

Probably also a Centaurus boy but I'll get back to you on that.

Edit: FC: Luke Pasqualino, #B43104
Last edited by Mac n Cheese on Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xSilentButterflyx on Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:30 pm

xxxxxx
Last edited by xSilentButterflyx on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silently Painting the World

xSilentButterflyx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:43 pm

@Cloud:
Wow. Nicely put together roleplay, Cloud.

But I'd like to reserve a male spot in the house of Phoenicis, please?

His face claim will Jacob Artist and hex color will be #008800.

Also, hm, I honestly love the original trio: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermonie Granger. ^_^

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:57 pm

Mac n Cheese, both places reserved for you.
    xSilentButterflyx, I can reserve the spot, but I'm a little hesitant to accept your face claim. I would prefer someone more likely to be found in the Harry Potter world, cheers.
    Dumisa, reserved, and thank you :)

Also, no one needs to provide a circle picture as I am more than happy to make them myself!

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xSilentButterflyx on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:11 pm

xxxx
Last edited by xSilentButterflyx on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xSilentButterflyx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:29 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG CLOUD LET ME LOVE YOU. As usual, your RPs have an astounding attention to detail that I admire. Your layouts are 10/10. I don't even know if you're human. I'm still joining, obvs, but my mind is really damn slow to come up with a character I'm happy with. Whatever it is, he will be epic! Hopefully! Maybe? I'll try.

Much love,
I'll never let you go.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xSilentButterflyx on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:38 pm

Role: Pegasi Female Witch FC: Emily Rudd font colour: Black password: Luna <3 <3 <3

Maireadh Fjestad | Year | Female | Pegasi | Emily Rudd | xSilentButterflyx
Last edited by xSilentButterflyx on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xSilentButterflyx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:54 pm

Layla, you already know I'm looking forward to seeing whoever you pick! Many thanks, and I'm digging the HP gif! Dean Thomas <3
    xSilentButterflyx, great, she is reserved.

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:19 pm

Hello~ I'm almost done w/ Cece's post, but when I saw you had created an RP I just had to join. <3 If you don't like the fc just tell me though.

Park Shin Hye, I have no hex as of right now but I'll be updating this when I do. I'd like her to be part of Draconis~ Oh, and I oddly liked Sirius Bllack.
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:37 pm

Heyo Verix! Your face claim is wonderful and you get extra points for giving me a circular picture (five points for Draconis!) I'll be adding her asap.

Also, looking forward to Cece's post! Like a lot!

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:21 pm

I WANT! I WANT! I wanna join too! Can I go for the second female of house pegasi with the Fc Maia Mitchell. I would put the edited pic for you but I'm using my phone right now and I'm limited at the moment.

The hex code will be #CC7A00 and my favorite Harry potter character is and will always be my Severus and Tonks. :) <3

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfstar918 on Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:27 pm

ImageI would like to reserve a female Centaurus please, and Remus Lupin is the best in my book.

FC would be Dakota Blue Richards hopefully.

wolfstar918
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:52 pm

Hey Cloud, could I reserve a spot for one of the remaining female Phoenicis roles? FC would be Skyler Samuels, and font color #8000BF.

As for favorite Happy Potter character, it's a two for one deal with the dynamic and very funny Weasley Twins Fred and George.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:56 pm

Urania, wolfstar, Kohananinja, all are reserved. Wolfstar, five points to Centaurus for the circle pic ;)

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:27 pm

Hola all! So just letting people know that there was a slight error in my coding. The wand, patronus etc section had left] instead of [/left] after the [/img] image coding. I've fixed it on the skeleton but thought I'd warn anyone that has already started working on their sheet!

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby insouciance on Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:48 am

ImageImage
Hello! I really love the look of this role-play and being a massive potterhead I have to join.

Could I please reserved a female Pegasi with #89B69B as her dialogue colour and Chloe Norgaard as her FC? I hope it's okay that she has super colourful hair but Tonks did and she was [</3] amazing! And also a male Draconis, I'll add in a FC as soon as I've found one that fits. As for the password - which is so hard - I'd probably have to say either Luna or [Professor] Minerva Mcgonagall - I mean, c'mon, she's such a badass.

Edit: Found my guy a FC! Keisuke Asano :)
Last edited by insouciance on Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

insouciance
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:10 am

I have a question! Do we have an Orion equivalent of the Slug Club from Hogwarts?

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:12 am

Alright, Lucca, my Centaurus boy, is complete, if anyone wants to take a peek at him.

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:50 pm

Clooooouuuuud your rps are too pretty i'm draWING the LINE. Jk i'm definitely joining. You forced my hand???
I'd really love to take a Centaurus female and a Draconis male! Male FC will probs be Neels Visser with a hex of #d1e28e. I think Grace Hartzel should work for a female FC, and probably a hex of #dfd9c5.
Also, let's be real, Remus Lupin is probably the definition of a cinnamon roll.
PS,, also like I mentioned on the Aeonis OOC, I'm heading to Italy in around three days (more like two now??), so it's really busy over here trying to get everything clean and ready. I'll try my best to get these characters done as soon as possible, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get it all done in three days, just as a heads up! We'll have wifi a lot over there, so I should be able to work during the night when we're all passed out from tiredness haha, but I won't be here a lot! Sorry!!
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!