Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Amber Woods

The Packs!

a part of “The Amber Woods”, a fictional universe by Miss_Dreamer.

Four Packs, One Land. Its Fight or Flight (Open and Accepting!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Amber Woods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Packs!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:36 pm

I realized that I didn't put the actual name of the people in the packs, I just put the person playing them. SO! I am going to make this thread!

The Bloody Moon Pack
North

Alpha: Neil Gealach-Fola
Luna: Anabell Kork
Beta:Zane Cory
Head Knight:
Soldiers:Katsumi Akane
Others:

The Dark Night Pack
South

Alpha: Leroy Zante
Luna: Sasha Armanti
Beta: Jessie "Jez" Waterbell
Head Knight: Alexandra Johnson
Soldiers:Lyra Teanr, Vince Underwood
Others:Hayley Thomas

The Star Shot Pack
West

Alpha: Griffith Hart
Luna: Addison Browning
Beta: Travis Macintosh
Head Knight: Devin Lanadelt
Soldiers:
Others:

The Cosmic Warrior Pack
West

Alpha: Connor Lewis
Luna: Miriam Harmony Grace
Beta: Dani Leiber
Head Knight: Emma Silverson
Soldiers:
Others:
Last edited by Miss_Dreamer on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:44 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Gir ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Packs!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:51 pm

Whoop! Dark Night Pack! *Dances!* XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miz_reichul on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:03 am

hi everyone! submitted a character. i hope its up to par.

miz_reichul
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:07 am

We ish the best pack!

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:40 pm

OKAY! So I know it is kind of confusing about the territory break up and where we get our stuff! So I am here to explain. (Thank Sweeti Hart for bringing this to my attention)
So here is the split up. It is not done the way it says in the information part of this RP. I like this way better.
JUST IN CASE YOU CANNOT SEE IT CLICK HERE!

Now the wolves live in where Puerto Rico is and the Humans live in the states. The humans recognize us as shifters and gave us our own place to live. We get most of the supplies from the US. The do not supply internet or cell phones because they hate us. But we get about everything else. Clothes, small cottage houses(that I don't have a pic of. Us your imagination), chocolate, but they don't give us food since we hunt!

Now anymore confusion about Territory Let me no!

((EDIT)) STUPID LINK!
Last edited by Miss_Dreamer on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:19 pm

@Miss_Dreamer

thanks for the clarification... :3 but uh your links kinda send meh to a picture of Stevie Nicks... O.o

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:00 pm

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA *Breaks down in tears* Oh that link x3

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweeti Hart on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:23 pm

I can't see the picture or the link's picture but why are we in Puerto Rico?
It's not much of a wolves' haitat, I realize we arent actual wolves but Puerto Rico would be a REALLY harsh enviroment for wolves. I guess I'm getting confused
Are we positioned LIKE puerto rico or in actual puerto rico?

Do you want a kiss...? <3

Sweeti Hart
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:51 pm

@Sweeti Hart
We are positioned where Puerto Rico would be compared to the United States, but it is not puerto rico.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweeti Hart on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:14 pm

@Miss_Dreamer:
Thanks! Thats much clearer :3

Sweeti Hart
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!