Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

The Paint Wars

The Paint Wars

a part of “The Paint Wars”, a fictional universe by Sunflower.

At Yost Academy, it's an annual tradition rivalry between the departments. Every school may have its traditions, this one is much more intense.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Paint Wars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Paint Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Paint Wars"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Re: The Paint Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:07 pm

Please reserve characters here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yukoman997 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:07 pm

I'd like to reserve the STEM character for Ezra Miller, but I'd rather have Dylan O'Brien as the FC. Is that okay? Either way the Hex will be #0000BF.

yukoman997
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:55 pm

@yukoman997
Sure. But I'll change the face claim when a completed character has been turned in.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yukoman997 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:20 pm

Yeah sure thing!

yukoman997
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:28 am

Can't wait to see your character!

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:44 am

Hey Sunshine! Can I reserve Crystal Reed and Alexander Ludwig
but change their their face claims to Alexandra Daddario and Daniel Sharman?
They'll be fraternal twins and captains of the swimming team!

Image Image
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CressxThorne on Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:03 pm

Hello there! If you don't mind, could I reserve Ham Eun Jung?
However, if it's ok with you, I would like to change her FC to Kang Seul-Gi.

Her hex code would be #43cc9e.

CressxThorne
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:06 pm

Reservations have been noted. I'll update everything when I get to my laptop. Remember that face claim changes will happen once a completed character sheet has been turned in. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:57 pm

Yo, yo! I would like to reserve Avril Lavigne in Performing Arts but change her face claim to Troian Bellisario, if I can. Her Hex is gonna be #F87768
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:37 pm

[font=Garamond]

I'd like to reserve the Dan Howell FC?
Hex Code will be #8A79B7 this shade of blue.

InakoUchiha
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:44 am

All reservations have been noted and I cannot wait to see everyone's characters! I'll update the front page sometime tomorrow night after work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 7 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!