Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Pantheon: Renewal

The Pantheon: Renewal

a part of “The Pantheon: Renewal”, a fictional universe by Midnightclub.

Gods rule the cosmos and all that is within. As one of these elite beings how will you run the world? What will you create?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Pantheon: Renewal”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Pantheon: Renewal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:43 pm

Hello there! Can I bring in my goddess of Fate and Storytelling, Patron Goddess of Spiders, Anansi?
Watch me draw this and other strange things

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:14 pm

Storytelling and spiders is fine, but fate is taken already, I apologize.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:31 pm

Ah alright, how about Connection? It's not fate necessarily, right?

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:33 pm

Connections is alright

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:51 pm

Awesome! I'll get started on her CS!

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rasteva on Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:18 am

Eyyy lmao. Sorry I should have posted here before submitting my character. I hope that's okay. Let me know if there's anything I need to change.
I don't want to get involved in Drama, but I DO want to know 100% of the details.

Regular Blog: http://gaiomon.tumblr.com/
Art Blog: http://doodleforge.tumblr.com/

Rasteva
Member for 8 years
Author Author Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:27 am

It's good. Your character was great. I accepted it.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:12 am

Hello, I was wondering if it were possible to play the part of the God of earth and fire? Or are those two too big to be allowed in one entity?

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:48 pm

Those 2 are fine, just no third.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby folclor on Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:03 pm

I have submitted a character... ;D

folclor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:40 pm

I have made an edit to the roleplay: If a god dies, which is a possibility, a new seed is created that can be molded by its surroundings or by the activities of other gods. However, some of that power can be obtained by any other gods nearby, allowing them to gain new portfolio topics. It is taboo, to steal the essence of another deity, but not impossible.

Also I have changed one of the rules to allow requests for more than one god character.

Accepted, Folcor

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:31 pm

In terms of relations, are the gods all separate from each other or could some be related?

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:05 pm

They're *all* related in a sense. Being the divine seeds of the All Father. But some could claim more affinity to each other than others.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:25 pm

I have quick question, in regards to how quickly this seems to be filling up how quickly do you think it will be until we are able to start?

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:32 pm

Shortly, within the next day or so. I will continuously accept characters after we start until I feel like we don't need anymore.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:48 pm

I am currently making my Goddess Alteez, she will be a WiP for as long as I am not done. Dealing with a few checkups on choice information through the creation phase, she will be a far grasp from the god I created in the past, Sanguine.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rasteva on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:15 am

I'm pretty excited to start! I'm ready to have my God point an accusing finger at people and call them Heretics.

Soon.....

Rasteva
Member for 8 years
Author Author Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutestWitch on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:44 am

I would like to request another God character. I would like to make a good god, because i dont know how much my evil god will interact with neutral and good gods. I would like to make a God of Knowledge and Wisdom, if those are available.

CutestWitch
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:02 am

Yeah that's understandable. Those are open, if you'd like to take them.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:19 am

Done, she is now open for review.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!