Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution »

Players Wanted: 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP »

The Pantheon: Renewal

a part of “The Pantheon: Renewal”, a fictional universe by Midnightclub.

Gods rule the cosmos and all that is within. As one of these elite beings how will you run the world? What will you create?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Pantheon: Renewal”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Pantheon: Renewal"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Midnightclub
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Pantheon: Renewal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:43 am

Hey, I would like to make a character but I wanted to run something by you about the portfolio. I wanted my god to be the god of loyalty and contracts. Would that fit in the portfolio?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phoenixheart
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:26 am

Oh, I'd be interested in this. Can I submit a Sun God?

almostinsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:04 pm

Hey guys glad to see some interest, almostinsane, a sun god is fine and you can have two other topics in your portfolio as well.

Pheonixheart, boh of those are fine, and you can have another if you'd like.

Midnightclub
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:25 pm

Definitely tempted by this. Do you have anything in mind in terms of character sheets– what needs to be on them, other than the disciplines?

Crichton
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:37 pm

I *knew* I was forgetting something, thank you for reminding me. I'll have a skeleton up shortly.

Edit: Skeleton added to introduction.
Last edited by Midnightclub on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Midnightclub
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:51 pm

No problem! I'm thinking a god of Pestilence, Insects and Rodents.

Crichton
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:53 pm

Sounds like a fun guy. Those work as portfolio topics.

Midnightclub
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:58 pm

Cool. Can I add laughter and agriculture then?

almostinsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:19 pm

Agriculture and laughter work.

Midnightclub
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:21 pm

Loyalty, Truth and Contracts, does that work?

phoenixheart
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:23 pm

Sure pheonix

Midnightclub
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kokkori kokkori on Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:27 pm

May I create a god of undeath, destruction, and rebirth?

kokkori kokkori
Member for 5 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:54 pm

You can pick two of those three.

Midnightclub
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:12 pm

Question, in terms of the three territories– would our characters have kingdoms/areas/houses within these?

Crichton
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:41 pm

You *can* have temples and houses and such. But Pheonix had it right. The territories aren't physical places. For example, mine are: "In the hearts of men and women who long for physical contact, whenever chance comes into play, in the mouths of any who speak and are understood."

Midnightclub
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:48 pm

Aha, I see! Thanks for clearing that up.

Crichton
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:02 pm

No prob!

Midnightclub
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutestWitch on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:24 pm

Can I create the Goddess of Darkness and Madness?

CutestWitch
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:36 pm

Those are open, you sure can.

Midnightclub
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!