Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Paradox

The Paradox

a part of “The Paradox”, a fictional universe by γƒͺンーけゃん.

There is the future, the past, and the present. None which are able to join, but when they do, things go quite wrong. It is the start of the Paradox.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Paradox”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Paradox

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:10 pm

So, I posted. Hope it's alright. Wasn't entirely sure where to jump in so I just had them showing up after introductions...you may have to introduce yourselves again though. >_< Sorry 'bout that.

Anyways, how's life treating you all? Enjoying your summers?

~M

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:21 pm

No worries, (:
I am glad that you posted, I really wanted to see your characters in action~

About how's summer. It is Awesomeβ™₯ haha really I am loving every second of it, what about everyone else? (:
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuraRift on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:44 pm

I like how the first thing Riye does to everyone is call them weird XD But seriously I really like your characters Machubi, I feel they contrast very well with each other.

In terms of Summer I am just relieved to be without as much stress for a while... makes this life of mine so much more content.

AuraRift
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:47 pm

Oh, thanks. I just felt like playing a weirder character than I usually do. Most of my characters are usually relatively normal but I really wanted some that aren't really the best of people but for two totally different reasons. You know? Does that make sense?

Like they aren't really evil but they're not really good. I don't know I got tired of the niceties.

Anyways my summer has been okay. I have to work and such but that's fine.

~M

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:56 pm

I couldn't help myself and created another character haha (:

This time is a male, I'll finish him soon hopefully, I'll try to use him for my next post.

Hope that's ok^_^"

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:09 pm

I don't mind either way. I have to say I'm really impressed with some of your abilities to play multiple characters like that. I am only able to properly keep up with two at a time.

I think I can officially say three things: Kei is going to adamantly hate Joshua and Riye is probably going to both dislike his sensitivity but enjoy his honesty about his disliking her hair color. (Weird right?) Oh and finally, Riye is probably going to be disliked by everyone due to her awkward bluntness. LOL. She needs to learn tact from her brother.

~M

**EDIT: ALSO: USUI~KUN, you perverted space alien! I'm done sorry 'bout that. Maid-Sama was one of the first mangas I ever picked up so, yeah. Sorry.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuraRift on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:28 pm

Oddly enough I almost saw that coming XD I don't know why but I felt Kei would take the insult to Riye more seriously than Riye herself would... and Joshua isn't really all too sensitive, he's just prideful (he in fact has no trouble with red hair and was just being spiteful XD) and once he realises Riye is more blunt than rude he most likely won't dislike her at all and will overall be more open to her comments.

In fact he may actually grow to like her over time XD though it might, admittedly, take a while.

Also, I have Ariana in the picture now. I have to say I'm really impressed with everybodies posting and characters at the moment. I feel everybody is doing a wonderful job and I'm really looking forward to seeing how far we can go with this. ^-^

AuraRift
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:36 pm

Thank you so much >/////< haha I am humbled by your compliment. I know what you mean, about taking too many characters at the same time, but its because I have a lot of free time for the summer =^__^= lolz and because I am honestly loving this roleplay right now.

About Kei hating on Joshua, I was kind of foreseeing that as soon as I saw the last post xD hahaha
I don't think Riye is going to be disliked by everyone. Mikasa will think she's rude but I do't think she'll dislike her.

hahaha xDD I know! that Usui-kun~β™₯ such an cute perverted alien ^_~
And no worries, I love Usui x] and I love Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama
Last edited by paokikipao on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:39 pm

I have a feeling Ariana and Mikasa might either become besties or clash with each other. Same situation as with Joshua. Oh I can't wait really~

Also, I am very impressed with the posts as well ^_^
and like you said Aura, I am looking forward to more posts ;)

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:43 pm

I'm rather enjoying everyone's posting as well.

Of course, I do have to ask where exactly this story is going to be heading? Like what the ultimate goal of it is. (Don't mean to get technical but I feel like it will help us move along in the story if we have a treasure map and compass so to speak.) Like is everyone simply trying to assimilate into this time period or are they trying to get home or fix their time periods?

Seems like important questions that need to be asked eventually...lest we go nowhere.

~M

**EDIT: Also, if we need a conflict...as in evil characters...I would be willing to make one more. (Can't guarantee the fastest posting speeds though.)

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuraRift on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:45 am

Ariana's a bit of a strange character in terms who she considers a friend. She tends to base it on the amount of respect she holds for people rather than how much that person and her get along... so one could become Arianas "friend" wether they wanted the title or not. XD

Also in terms of the questions Machubi has asked,I would also like to express my intrigue in regards to them. There are many ways of going about this... trying to assimilate, get back to their own time, etc. So which of these options is the correct one? If any?

AuraRift
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby γƒͺンーけゃん on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:25 pm

Sorry for all the wait guys ;u; I've been quite busy lately, but I should have my post up by today!

OTL Gah.... I feel guilty TuT But I'll be sure to have it up! (Summer seems more busier than school days honestly...)
After Watching That One Good Anime...

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:27 pm

LOL. Don't worry about it, I completely understand. Life tends to get busy.

However, since you are the gm...I would kind of like to pose my previous question on you and find out your input on the matter. Did you have a specific plan in mind or no?

Also...do you have a nickname you like to be called by because I have no way of typing your UserName into my computer... >.<

~M

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby γƒͺンーけゃん on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:52 pm

Yeah, sorry about that ;u; But I'm working on my comment right now!

And... well... in the beginning, I actually didn't... At first, I thought of something like everyone trying to get used to living in 20-- (Because i'm too lazy to find the exact date i put down =w=) and trying to conceal their abilities from the other regular humans who weren't affected by the paradox. But I'm thinking otherwise right now... I'm actually curious if you guys have any ouo

And it's alright xD It's Japanese afterall! And to translate my Japanese username to English, it's Rin-chan, but to put it simpler, just Rin! ^u^

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:07 pm

Ah thank you much. Rin-Chan <3 ~

Actually, the reason I brought up the idea of bringing in a 'bad guy' was because I had a little bit of an idea as to how they got transferred into 2028. Basically, he would have the ability to to jump himself and others through time.

Obviously if you screw up the timeline bad things tend to happen such as collapsing time periods and the like. Anyways, admittedly the villain would probably be over-powered but it isn't really a matter of how do we defeat him or how does he defeat everyone else. More like, it is a matter of how can his existence add to the story-line. I wouldn't go around killing everyone by any means. As a matter of fact he probably won't even spend a lot of time in the same time period.

I already have an idea as to how he can eventually be controlled in order to 'fix' things.

Really though it is up to you.

I can get to work on a character sheet if you like the idea.

~M

**EDIT: He would be the kind of bad guy people would probably pity...actually. And he wouldn't really be 'evil' by nature...I'd just have to create the character to explain it really.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby γƒͺンーけゃん on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:48 pm

Sorry for my long wait! I was posting! ^u^ And i finally finished! Gosh... nearly 1500 words... OTL I have to calm down.

It sounds really unique actually! I like it! Yeah! Go ahead and feel free to make him! It'd be great to have a villain actually!

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:35 am

Muahaha I love the idea of a villain :3
So, right now our main focus on the plot if to get used to the time period right?

I think it would be kind of cool if some of them could get some training on their powers, since some of them are undeveloped or could use improvements. So maybe someone who can also travel through time, (probably immortal too) can be a trainer. However, I don't know how it would fit that into the plot, more like why would he train them in the first place? Perhaps there is an upcoming war because of the paradox? Idk I was just brainstorming for a sec there.

Also, hopefully I'll finish my post soon. I am almost done with my third character but I'll use him either way~

I don't know if you guys want to but I was thinking of making a post on everyone's characters colors, I'll also post it mostly because I forget the codes and it can be simpler just by going to the ooc and copy and paste the codes. (I don't know and easier way to do it xD)

Anyways, I'll post the colors and probably update when I learn everyone's colors. Hope that's ok with everyone ^^

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:43 am

All right, here it is. These are the ones I have so far; If some of them are wrong, please tell me so that I can change it ^^

Code: Select all

[color=#400080] Kei Wakahisa[/color]

[color=salmon] Aria Deomon[/color]

[color=#FF8000] Riye Wakahisa[/color]

[color=darkblue] Yuu Kokonosuke[/color]

[color=green] Lei Eton[/color]

[color=#6600CC] Joshua Edard Rowan[/color]

[color=#DF013A] Mikasa Clark[/color]

[color=magenta] Naomi Kosatsu[/color]

[color=#3B170B] Ariana Ahikito Kaizuke  [/color]

[color=#1BB87F] Ryu Koizumi [/color]

Kei Wakahisa

Aria Deomon

Riye Wakahisa

Yuu Kokonosuke

Lei Eton

Joshua Edard Rowan

Mikasa Clark

Naomi Kosatsu

Ariana Ahikito Kaizuke

Ryu Koizumi

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby γƒͺンーけゃん on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:33 pm

That's... actually a good idea! That way there's basically the extra strong villain, and then the teacher that would teach them all! And they could be... like... arch enemies or something! While one tries to... well... kill them in some way, the other would be guiding them like a parent or teacher towards how to use their abilities.... I kinda see where you're getting at! Unless I'm thinking wrong llD

Maybe because they could actually be really dangerous... and so they could protect themselves since they're (most of them) are from a whole different time so it could affect them in some way... So the teacher's helping them to take care of that? ouo

And that'd be great! Thanks for putting up the colors >u< I've been trying to figure them out for a long time ;u;

If you all wouldn't mind... I'd like to create the teach if that's alright. Just because I'm GM doesn't mean I take control of everything myself xD That'd be rude in my opinion, so I wanna ask if I can make the teacher as my fourth character? ouo

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:12 pm

I submitted the start of the villain. I haven't had the opportunity to get a lot done unfortunately, but i am working on it.

As for the bio...Rin-chan and I should probably collaborate on that a bit so that I am following the parameters of the roleplay and so that we can figure out how the teacher and the villain know each other. ^-^

~M

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!