Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Peace Process

a topic in OOC: Discussion, Organization, and Reference, a part of the RPG forum.

For all out of character discussions and references.

The Peace Process

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:39 am

OCC: I am asking that all earth leaders please read the thread in L-1 entitled Ambassador Alighieri's arrival.

I am writing this from L-1 and have already begun the process of negotiations. I am asking all for the leaders of all of the Earth Governments to please respond. I am trying to negotiate a non-aggression pact with the Colonies, this entails reparations, as well as potentially economic incentives for disarmament. I will be more then willing to discuss their requests, with you in greater detail.

Thank you,

Ambassador Seraphina Alighieri
In Exile

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Wed May 17, 2006 1:42 pm

Here is the opening volley in negotiations with the Colonies for a non agression pact. If the leaders of earth would not mind listing what is acceptabel and what is not I will re-open negotiations. Thank You.

1. 300,000 credits per Colony under the Space Imperial Nations (SIN) totalling to the amount of 900,000 credits.
2. 3,000 Kilos of oil per Colony under SIN totalling to the amount of 9,000 Kilos.
3. 30 tons of refined Uranium per Colony under SIN totalling to the amount of 90 tons. These materials must be transported as per de facto safety regulations that meet the expectations of both Earth and SIN.
4. The Earth nations must collectively reduce the number of mobile weapons in operation to 25% their current amount over a 1 year period. Mobile weapons production must come to an absolute halt unless to replace a mobile weapon already confirmed as part of the 25% in operation. Upon effect of this bill dating exactly two weeks after, a 10% reduction should already be noticeable as we have determined approximately 10% of your current mobile weapons are useless.
5. A neutral party to monitor the disarmament has been proposed, however the SIN cannot make a decision on this matter in the absence of the All Powerful General Sin.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.