Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Perfect Race

The Perfect Race

a part of “The Perfect Race”, a fictional universe by SunniBunny.

What if the life you've lived up until now has all been fake? What if you were actually a human- not just any human- but a "super" human with special abilities designed to be the perfect species, raised secretly in a lab?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Perfect Race”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Perfect Race

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunniBunny on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:49 pm

Reserved the both of you! ^^ Looking forward to seeing your characters!
If only I could actually make a cheeto gun..

Shoujo manga addict~ <3

Art will ALWAYS be my passion.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SunniBunny
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:10 pm

Hello~! Is male 3 still available to reserve?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:21 pm

Was my character not okay o3o;
I didn't look at the reserves because I never really reserve chars myself so I don't know what's going on lol.
I didn't see a reserve on that male char so ><;

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:49 pm

Is the third male still open?
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunniBunny on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:56 pm

Fallen wrote:Was my character not okay o3o;
I didn't look at the reserves because I never really reserve chars myself so I don't know what's going on lol.
I didn't see a reserve on that male char so ><;

I was going to accept your character, but then someone said they might want to try to play that role, so I'm waiting to see whether they'll turn in a character or not. But I would advise to reserve a role before turning in a character.

As for the other two, I think you guys should probably turn in a character quickly since Fallen is waiting for a response! ^^

SunniBunny
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:49 pm

SunniBunny wrote:As for the other two, I think you guys should probably turn in a character quickly since Fallen is waiting for a response! ^^

What? You mean like just make the character on a first-come-first-serve basis or you pick which you like best? Or... Reserve other characters. I don't quite follow. Sorry, I'm just very derp... >.>

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunniBunny on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:08 pm

Ashes-6695 wrote:
SunniBunny wrote:As for the other two, I think you guys should probably turn in a character quickly since Fallen is waiting for a response! ^^

What? You mean like just make the character on a first-come-first-serve basis or you pick which you like best? Or... Reserve other characters. I don't quite follow. Sorry, I'm just very derp... >.>

LOL, I meant I would pick whichever one is best. But I said to hurry since Fallen has been waiting for some time now. ^^

SunniBunny
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snowwhitemochi on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:43 am

Is it possible to reserve a spot for the male photographer plz?

snowwhitemochi
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:03 am

That was quick Sunni. o_o You accepted it rather quickly. xD
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunniBunny on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:14 am

>:3 I'm a fast reader, and your character was well done. Good job! ^^

And snowwhitemochi, I've reserved your spot~ :3 Btw, nice name. x3

SunniBunny
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:00 am

Thanks! :D Looking forward to Rp-ing with everyone here! ^^

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_judged on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:15 am

Yes, I'm still working on the Combat character. I'll have it up later today.

He looks rather strange, just as a heads up-- do you mind if I submit without the picture, but with a description? I'll try to find a picture regardless, but I doubt there'd be one out there.

Also, I've been keeping track of the character. Didn't I have this spot on reserve? I'd appreciate it if you would stick to that.
Last edited by the_judged on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the_judged
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:19 am

Sorry for the kind of spread out replys. My computer was being mean to me and it wouldn't work last night. I can still make a character and submit it correct?

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:09 pm

I submitted my character! And yeah, I'm currently obsessed with bird names (--/shot)

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:36 pm

well, i submitted him. I promise i won't be sore if he's turned down >.> ....but if he is, which with all the people submitting for that role to choose from and chances being a little slim, i still would really like to participate in the role play regardless.... soooooo......

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunniBunny on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:39 pm

yogitheambrangyl wrote:Sorry for the kind of spread out replys. My computer was being mean to me and it wouldn't work last night. I can still make a character and submit it correct?

Actually, male 3 has been taken, so you're too late, sorry. 3:

the_judged wrote:Also, I've been keeping track of the character. Didn't I have this spot on reserve? I'd appreciate it if you would stick to that.

Ah, whoops, I didn't see your post, sorry! >__< But Ashes-6695 has just turned in their character too, and their character looks like they put a lot of work in it, so I'll just wait and see whether yours can outshine theirs.

SunniBunny
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Oh well, thanks anyway...

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:03 pm

Yo Sunni! (P.S CALL ME D.C or something not you know the other name >3>) anyways, if you need the last spot filled I will gladly take it X3

And I was wondering~ will this RP be "Excellent"
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunniBunny on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:29 pm

yogitheambrangyl wrote:Oh well, thanks anyway...

Well, there's always the last role open! ^-^

SunniBunny
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:34 am

Edit: Again, sorry for my total fail!
Last edited by Monochrome on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!