Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! »

Players Wanted: 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP »

The Perfect Race

The Perfect Race

a part of “The Perfect Race”, a fictional universe by SunniBunny.

What if the life you've lived up until now has all been fake? What if you were actually a human- not just any human- but a "super" human with special abilities designed to be the perfect species, raised secretly in a lab?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Perfect Race”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Perfect Race

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunniBunny on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Perfect Race"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
If only I could actually make a cheeto gun..

Shoujo manga addict~ <3

Art will ALWAYS be my passion.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SunniBunny
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Perfect Race

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:35 pm

DAYUM This is sweet~ Sugoi Sugoi~ Lawl, Now Sunni you should know who I am right? THE KUNAI CHILDREN HINT. ANYWAYS, reserve me any charrie best suited for me~ Kay! BAIIII
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Can i reserve female 3?

I'll have her up tomarrow.

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunniBunny on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Reserved! ^-^ And umm luna what happened to your other acc this time? D:<

SunniBunny
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brigitteanncastro on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Can I reserve female 2? :)

brigitteanncastro
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArcticFox on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:49 pm

I would like to reserve female 2 of the Ningen no Kami please!

ArcticFox
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Reserve me the Ningen no Kami who specializes in music, please. I'll see about making a bio soon.

Tsukiakari
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunniBunny on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:46 am

Hmm.. Although bridgetteanncastro was first, I would like to see what types of characters you guys will create, so the spot for female 2 is reserved!

SunniBunny
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:07 am

No Male Dancer! >:O Does 'Dance' count as a sport? :3 Cuz I might have my eye for the Ningen no Kami Male that specializes in Sport.
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_judged on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:24 am

Hello. I have an idea for one of the male "Ningen no Kami" characters, but the concept isn't really in line with any of the roles specifically mentioned. Are you allowing other character concepts? Thanks.

EDIT: I could also work it into the Combat role if you'd like, but it would still require some tweaking. What would you be looking for out of that character in terms of physical attributes, skills, etc.?
Last edited by the_judged on Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

the_judged
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:06 am

I'd be interested in putting down a reservation for the human with a skill in gardening, if you please.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 11 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adoda on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:26 am

Hi
Could I reserve female 4, the human girl who specializes in singing?

Adoda
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaxMarie on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:39 pm

Hello,
Can I reserve the human female that specializes in gardening? I think I could make a very interesting character. Please let me know! I will try to send you the character's skeleton as soon as possible.
Thanks,
LaxMarie

LaxMarie
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:12 pm

Erm, I did ask to reserve the character with the gardening skill earlier today...

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 11 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaxMarie on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:16 pm

VitaminHeart wrote:Erm, I did ask to reserve the character with the gardening skill earlier today...

Oh you have already reserved to play that character? I apologize for not paying better attention. I do wish you the best of luck RPing her!
I am very sorry,
LaxMarie

LaxMarie
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:18 pm

Oh that's no problem, no need to apologize, I was just wondering if you knew or not.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunniBunny on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:45 pm

the_judged wrote:Hello. I have an idea for one of the male "Ningen no Kami" characters, but the concept isn't really in line with any of the roles specifically mentioned. Are you allowing other character concepts? Thanks.

EDIT: I could also work it into the Combat role if you'd like, but it would still require some tweaking. What would you be looking for out of that character in terms of physical attributes, skills, etc.?

Ideas are welcome! But, you should probably hurry, there's another person who has their Combat character pending. And as long as the character is unique, creative, and fits their role well, I will gladly consider it.

TnevdaNai wrote:No Male Dancer! >:O Does 'Dance' count as a sport? :3 Cuz I might have my eye for the Ningen no Kami Male that specializes in Sport.

Actually, I thought about dancing in a contemporary and ballet view, but Dancing can also be included in Sports as a hobby. ^^

SunniBunny
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_judged on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:09 am

SunniBunny wrote:
the_judged wrote:Hello. I have an idea for one of the male "Ningen no Kami" characters, but the concept isn't really in line with any of the roles specifically mentioned. Are you allowing other character concepts? Thanks.

Ideas are welcome! But, you should probably hurry, there's another person who has their Combat character pending. And as long as the character is unique, creative, and fits their role well, I will gladly consider it.

Am I able to reserve it for a day, provided the other person hasn't done so already? I'd like a little more time to finish the sheet if I can get it.

the_judged
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:16 am

I think I'll reserve for the Sports Ningen no Kami. :) 2 days right?I'll work something out and send it in soon. :D
Can't wait for RP with everyone!

TnevdaNai
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:59 pm

Could I reserve the Technology Ningen no Kami please?

Monochrome
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!