Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Phoenix {reboot}

The Phoenix {reboot}

a part of “The Phoenix {reboot}”, a fictional universe by Words of Oz.

Fly with the hardy crew of the greatest airship to ever fly, the Phoenix! Help shape the world around you! Advanced literacy.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Phoenix {reboot}”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Phoenix {reboot}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:52 pm

Hey just changed my post to have sworn in Avenesian instead of Kendoran. My character is from an empire (I realize I didn't specify which) so I figured it might as well be there.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Words of Oz on Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:40 pm

Legate, that is great! I would bet, then, that you character will most likely be wanting to go to Perodo.

Note: The vote will begin soon, and we need a vote post from everyone before we can transition to the island.
Knowledge is power, and the words my sword.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Words of Oz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:16 pm

Sebastian will be going to the deck soon to vote, a vote that goes towards Perodo, he's just waiting from Amelia to wake up

Just waiting.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:02 pm

As much as I adore Markel (I love his character btw, he's so cute >w<), I have to say that the comment about the fur gloves made me laugh out loud. XD That was just too good.
"Nobody can tell what is right and what is wrong. Even if there was a god and I had his teachings before me, I would think them through and decide whether they are right or wrong myself."
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Words of Oz on Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:08 pm

I can not help but love Markel too lol. By the way, the captain does not actually vote, but he does get the final say.

Words of Oz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Durandal on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:39 am

I do my best :P
"It is not the substance of our thoughts nor the merit of our actions that shape our legacy but the paths of others that have touched our life."

Durandal
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImperatorAlpha on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:06 am

@fabricator But Varsh is the epitome of skill and grace! And sobriety! Why would Amelia not want him in the engine room with all its delicate parts?

ImperatorAlpha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:35 pm

Amelia is quite impressed that Sebastian made it into the Engine room proper considering I could have sworn I locked the door behind me xD
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:18 pm

Okkay so I recently discovered that the size print I use is a bit small (on my computer all of the print and words are much larger than it may appear on a different one) and that it bothers some people. If the print size I use bothers anyone, then please say so. I'd hate to bother anyone with my posting simply because of the print. xP

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:49 pm

Fabricator: The door was locked? Sorry I must have missed that part. Well I could cheat and say that since he is the quartermaster, the god of all the ships stuff, he had an extra key. Or he's magic.

Definitely magic.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:02 pm

Tbh I was thinking that The Captain, First Mate and the totally magical Quartermaster would be the only others with access bar the Engineer.
You can have entered the engine room, but you'll have needed to lock her quarters then unlocked the engine room itself from within. So we'll just go with that having happened xD

I'll have a post up tomorrow most likely as I've been on the go without stopping for the past 14 or so hours and I'm shattered. So my plan is to settle down in front of the TV with Strongbow Dark Fruit, Chicken Pesto Pasta followed by vienetta and watch a nice 1080p copy of Big Hero 6.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Words of Oz on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:17 pm

Just to let you guys know, I am already enjoying the roleplay so much, and we have not even voted yet. I hope this one is the one to stay alive, for I often find myslef staying up late waiting for posts.

Really late.

I could never thank you fellows enough!

Words of Oz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:27 pm

Well I promise not to abandon it~ :D
I have no life so I really don't have much to do during the day. :P I finished high school early and already got accepted into college for its fall semester. I don't have a car and I can't get a job because my house is literately ten miles away from the nearest town (which only has a grocery and a gas station) xP I literately have nothing to do since both of my parents work and my friends are at school still so I'm here. lol

I'm enjoying the rp as well and I can totally relate to the staying up late thing. XD I often do the same thing then I get sidetracked and before I know it, I've binged watched the entire Naruto and Death Note series and I'm dying in bed. XDD

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:50 pm

Yeah for sure, I have refreshed this page WAAAY more than is healthy. Everyone has made such good characters and I think this is possibly the most literate RP i've been a part of. Gotta say I'm impressed how much depth Blue has as a character and hope that we have the chance to use that as well as the depth other people have put into their characters.

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:00 pm

Hopefully at somepoint over the weekend I'll be able to actually finish my character. As I seem to have flailed with my likes and such. I also check in with this rather a lot more than is healthy and keep refreshing the page and I'm a natural insomniac so thats understandable.

I may be quiet over the weekend hence most likely getting a post done tomorrow as I have plans on Saturday. Namely going to a Lego convention then having Chinese takeaway while watching a nice 1080p copy of Horns.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:28 pm

lol same. XD
I also may not be on that much this weekend as I have plans that take up the entire day but I will probably be on at night (which is fine since from what I've seen, seems to be the most active time) but if I'm not then it's probably because I lost track of time, or plans changed or something lol :3

And thanks Legate! :D I always worry whether I'm typing too much or if I'm just rambling. A lot of times my posts are a lot longer since I kinda write whatever I have in my mind for my characters and then I have to go back and delete a lot of useless things (there tends to be a lot). XD I also can't wait to get more in depth with the other characters on here and roleplay with them. >w<

I really think that this roleplay will be here until the end. XD I doubt with the crowd you attracted here that its going to die.

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Words of Oz on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:01 pm

Note: We are just waiting on a few more people to get on deck to start voting, and then I will write a decision, a transition post, and add the island we are going to in Places.

Words of Oz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:21 pm

So I am spending the month of March training. I do not know I will have phone access or internet where I'll be at but I will keep yall posted on that. As for the training I'm doing now, today is the last day.
Looking at Julius I cleaned my tears and confessed. "I too ignored the soothsayer...and I too was stabbed by some one I loved."

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:18 pm

I am slowly learning that patience isn't my forte. XDD lol

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:52 pm

I finally got a post up however I wasn't entirely sure how the vote was supposed to happen lol.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!