Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Prettiest People {Reboot}

a part of “The Prettiest People {Reboot}”, a fictional universe by chanelindistress.

Sometimes the prettiest people do the ugliest things. The rich and the poor live in a very fragile balance. Often the balance is broken when the poor become the rich. More often than not, the balance was never intact to begin with...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Prettiest People {Reboot}”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:01 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Prettiest People {Reboot}"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: The Prettiest People {Reboot}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:38 am

I remember the first version of this! So exciting!!

May I please reserve FC: Imogen Poots? Her name will be Geovanna, but she'll go by Gee, and she'll be 25 years old. Can I also reserve a neighbor? The FC will be Jesse Spencer, and he'll be 27 years old. The name will be Levi Van Hassel.

As for the passwords, I don't really have a favorite face claim. I like to use people who aren't too familiar and I never like to use the same one twice. I love high school or family/realistic roleplays.

Thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:24 pm

Hello! ^.^ I was wondering if I could reserve a caretaker of the Devereux family with the FC : Gina Rodriguez. :)

Asked for the passwords I have been falling in love with the FC : Emma Rigby. And my favorite types of RPs are either realistic, romantic, or fantasy.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:34 pm

Hey, guys!! Welcome to the RP!! I will be adding more tabs to the roleplay as I complete my own character sheet and more reservations appear.

As of right now, both reservations are being noted and the intro page will be edited accordingly. :D

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:51 pm

Hi could I reserve a neighbour?

Password 1: I really love Taissa Farmiga but she's become kind of cliché as a face claim.
Password 2: Realistic, drama, romance- that kind of thing.

sky perez.
Cara Delevigne | 20 | Aspiring Model & Fashion Blogger | Neighbour
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:49 pm

Girl; OMG! Yes! Thanks for sending me a PM to let me know that this was back up!

Anyways, I'd like to reserve my original role with the Jacob Artist face claim, please. Hm, thinking about adding another role, too but honestly cannot decide right now. Haha.

PW1: Hm, Anyone from Glee!, anyone from Teen Wolf & Shailene Woodley!! I couldn't pick just one.
    PW2: Realistic, Drama, anything New York, Romance & some Fantasy.

Thanks in advance. ^_^

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:53 pm

Woo! I'd like to reserve FC: Levin Rambin of Old Money. Might add a neighbor or whatever later if needed.

PW1: Um, always Jennifer Morrison and Colin O'Donoghue. Always.
PW2: Anything realistic, drama, NY, Romance (all the way), and slice of life stuff.

Thanks for the PM, Girl~

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tink87 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:35 pm

Can I please reserve the FC: Jamie Campbell Bower from Old Money, please ? :3

1. Geez, that's hard to choose... I've never used the same one twice. But I think my all time favourite one would have to be Halle Berry. Simply because she's my celeb crush. *heart eyes*
2. Fantasy is my favourite, but I like most of them.
Last edited by Tink87 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I'm not a psychopath, Anderson. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research."

Tink87
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby greenmousee on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:57 pm

Can I reserve a neighbour? might take on additional roles based on what's needed

Password 01. I've not used any FCs more than once (unless it was for like a reboot) and i really want to use Zayn Malik someday. But I cannot choose a favourite since I have quite a few.

Password 02. I haven't had much experience with anything fantasy and non-realistic unless it was teen wolf related, or super ablitites related so I guess i tend to stick with realistic settings.

FC for neighbour: Liam Payne

greenmousee
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:44 am

Hey, guys!!! :D :D:D:D:D

All reservations are being noted now!!

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tink87 on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:45 am

CS submitted ! Only have the History left to write. (:

Tink87
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:53 am

Bringing back my original character Aiden Devereux

Faceclaim Freddie Stroma

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:42 pm

Id like to reserve one of the neighbors, name Trinity Orion, 22
My recent favorite FC has been a bit of a split between Billie Piper and Amanda Seyfried.
My favorite setting is fantasy but lately I've really liked SyFy.
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:59 am

Is anyone else's OOC page showing up strange?

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:29 am

@TheGypsyQueen_13, sure thing!!

@lolamarie26, yep!! Been dealing with it since yesterday

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:23 pm

Ahhh! Gunna bring Nadya back, if that's cool.
She's the Devereux maid. FC: Mila Kunis

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:43 am

Yo! I'd like to reserve a neighbour!
The fc would be Stormzy!
The gifs are home made ;D
I don't really have a favorite Fc but i guess my preference is Diego Burreco
Favorite setting has to be Fantasy hands down

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:58 pm

@supertoastgirl, reserved!! Welcome back!!

@nosyfatguy, so I've never heard of this individual, so I'm definitely interested in what you'll do. You're reserved. If you have or know of any gifs with the same measurements, or close to the same measurements of the gifs on the front page, let me know. He's not exactly a seen-before face claim.

@Everyone, so I'm very serious about Friday and Saturday consisting of developing a character relations sheet and accepting characters. So, I'm very much hoping that you all are taking this time to finish up your characters.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:33 pm

I'm having trouble submitting a character... I'm not sure if anyone else is getting this error. It's saying that the form is not secure. Then when I click just send it anyway it just takes me back to a blank character sheet.

I've been trying to submit Nadya for the past couple days... And it's still happening. Anyone know a solution? If not I'll bring it up to the peeps up top.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tink87 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:26 pm

supertoastgirl wrote:I'm having trouble submitting a character... I'm not sure if anyone else is getting this error. It's saying that the form is not secure. Then when I click just send it anyway it just takes me back to a blank character sheet.

I've been trying to submit Nadya for the past couple days... And it's still happening. Anyone know a solution? If not I'll bring it up to the peeps up top.

Someone had issues doing the same thing. What fixed it for them was not putting an icon picture for the character. It might work for you too, and I hope it does !

Tink87
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!