Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Prince and the Shieldmaiden

a part of “The Prince and the Shieldmaiden”, a fictional universe by almostinsane.

Can a sickly prince and a foreign shieldmaiden survive being bound together in a game of nobility and deception?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Prince and the Shieldmaiden”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:21 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Prince and the Shieldmaiden"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: The Prince and the Shieldmaiden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:27 pm

I would enjoy playing the Crown Prince. Never had a chance to play an evil role, I relish the challenge.
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cha-kun
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:36 pm

Oh, awesome. I will put you down. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:49 pm

I'm glad that, though I completely despise the idea of "face claims," your RP has blank pictures, rather than the GM dictating what characters look like for their writers.

Also the fact that it's picture, explanation, then superfluous pictures. Too many of these 1x1+'s are a smattering of gifs and a title.
Do you feel like you're a bad writer? PM me, and let's talk about it. :)

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:54 pm

Thank you. I try to keep it simple. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:57 pm

I should have a character by the end of the week.

cha-kun
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:08 am

Sweet. I look forward to it.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:31 pm

Room for one more?

A nursemaid ,or chambermaid.
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:50 pm

Sure, Crimson. :)

nezzyrps already reserved a handmaiden for the shieldmaiden, but another one should be fine.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:11 am

If someone else wants to play a handmaiden I'll gladly just go with my other idea, the King's Ward.

Sorry it took me so long to get here, I saw the rp was up while I was half asleep, and I've been busy and sick, plus I totally lost the thread for a while there.

I should be able to get my character up by Thursday.

Edit: Caitlin Stasey
Image Image Image

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:28 pm

Looking good so far, nezz. I updated the information. :)

Edit: I added a religion tab. Feel free to PM me if you want to contribute more about the lands and peoples in this roleplay. I won't bite. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:23 am

I need to find a quote and songs for her, but she's almost done! I'll expand on her history soon, too, but I put in a small outline so I hope it's still alright with you so far.

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:11 pm

She looks wonderful so far, nezz. We just need at least cha-kun's character and hopefully Crimson's handmaiden before we can start. I hope to start this Saturday or Sunday. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:01 pm

I"m working on it. Life and such, but things are beginning to calm down, so I should have -at the very least- a WIP by the end of the day.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:02 pm

I understand, Crimson. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:15 pm

Got a WIP in, I need to work out the history and such but yea, she's pretty much done

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:38 pm

She looks awesome, Crimson.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:52 am

Katinka is pretty much done! I'm looking for one more song to add but that's it.

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:33 pm

Okay, since cha-kun has not responded to me in over a week, I gave his position over to Sirius Baren.

I plan to start this whenever we get our crown prince up. Feel free to PM me about adding to the lore in this roleplay. I plan on writing a little snippet about Byrdain at some point at least.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:38 pm

I am quite excited to try this role on. Thanks for letting me step in :)

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!