Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Princess of Death

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Princess of Death

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:09 pm

~~~Chapter One: The Princess of Death~~~
Henne Village

”P-please don’t leave miss!” a little villager girl yelped, she had carrot top hair tied into two ponytails and tan skin covered in freckles. ”Not without protection! It’s dangerous outside of this village!” she reached for the woman’s hand with violet, long hair. The little girl was plump and felt bony fingers between her own. Looking down at her, the woman couldn’t help but imagine her as a helpless puppy, begging for its owner to stay.

”If what the Chief has said is true…then I must go,” Her voice was low and mature for her age, whatever that may be. She didn’t quite remember any of that, only her name.

”Not without protection! Look, there is a hunter in town, I’m sure he’ll be of use!” The little girl persuaded, but the woman just shook her head solemnly.

”No, that is quite all right. I’m not very…fond of hunters,” she said, feeling like scissors were ripping her heart apart. She hated how the human body could remember things but her mind could not, ”Besides, I have no money,” which proved another dilemma, how was she going to get around, get food, places to stay? She didn’t know how to hunt or set up shelters, or maybe she did…but she didn’t remember. ”You be good now Lucy, you hear? And thank you for finding me, “ she smiled like a Princess and bent down to kiss the girl, known as Lucy, on the cheek. Lucy hugged her tightly and the woman returned the kind gesture. ”I’ll be alright, don’t worry,” she broke the embrace, opened the door, and left. All the little girl could hear was her beating heart pounding loudly against her chest and the woman’s heels click on the transparent pavement outside.

”Goodbye….Jay” tears fell from her eyes, they tasted like salt. She wiped away her tears, ”I-I need to get help,” she dug into her pockets, no money. She searched around her house, in drawers, cabinets, boxes, under beds. No money. Except 10 Yil. This was like a fifty cents in American currency. Lucy ran out of the house and scurried down to a bar, where she had heard a hunter was stopping by. She ran pass house after house, her bare feet pressing hard against the cold cement. Curses came out of people’s mouths as she pushed past them, knocking over baskets of fruit: apples, oranges, lemons, peaches, anything you could think of.

She quickly opened the bar door, and it banged hard against the wall behind it. It reverberated through the room, causing an awkward silence to storm in. Everyone looked at her, some with anger, curiosity, disbelief that a little girl was in a bar. ”I-I need the Hunter,” Lucy squeaked, ”The Hunter, Trevor Belmont. I-I…” she paused, sweat dripping down the side of her temple, ”I-I need your help,”

Henne Village-Docks

Jay sighed; she couldn’t even pay for a ride to Yaoon Kingdom, wherever that may be. She kicked over a random barrel, causing fish to splatter everywhere. She looked around, looked back at the fish, put her hands behind her back, and walked away while whistling. Once she got far enough, she started to jog. Two men huffed in annoyance and frustration as they picked the barrel and fish back up. She could smell the raw fish all the way from over here. Gross. Jay sat on a random bench at the entrance to the dock and sighed. The Chief had said that if she wanted to recover her memories, she should pass Yaoon Kingdom and go into Nalbudis City, asking for a Nahallamn who would tell her what to do next. He suggested that she shouldn’t go alone; maybe hire some mercenaries and hunters, someone to protect her. But she refused.

”I’m a Princess! I can take care of myself,” she yelled as she straightened her posture and held her shoulders beck, legs put to the side and pointed, her hands rested neatly on her lap. She blinked. ”Where did that come from?.... Princess? her face contorted into one of confusion, ”And…why am I sitting like this? It’s weird, and it looks uncomfortable!” she paused, ”But…it’s not,” she said in sudden realize and shook her head, ”Oh this doesn’t matter, how in bloody hell am I suppose to get one of these boats without money?” she groaned, a strong British accent edged into her voice.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Princess of Death

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:10 am

(changed Trevor's picture)
Walking into town with bagged heads of beasts and furs. he stopped by the man who requested for them and got his pay of 1,000 Yil. He had taken him 18 hours to do that job. He few cuts on his face and arms but nothing serious. Unlike the past wounds the scar over his eye and a huge one over his chest. This hunt was like a thief stealing from a child...it was easy. Trevor sat in a bar drinking some alcohol minding his business. He just arrived here after finishing a job to kill a pack of killer beasts. As he was enjoying himself a bit and letting his mind settle.Someone came in asking for a hunter...for him. He sat quiet for a moment then finished his drink. The bar man looked growled when the door calmed ready to kick the girl out. Trevor barely moved when door slammed into the wall. He has heard must louder and scarier sounds than that. The girl yelled seeking for a hunter...not just anyone she said his name. He then turned to look at the women. His hazel and clear blue eyes scanned her for a moment. So young he was a bit shocked to see her in this bar. Filled with old,tired sick,drunk men and a few older women around to.He then spoke his voice deep,smooth and a had slight accent to it " I am here..miss " He raised his hand and then set it back down on his thigh. He hoped she wasn't trying play him with a job offer or something" what do you want? He watched her closely and never taking his gaze off of her face. The man at the bar started to laugh then looked at Trevor. Then went back to filling orders and getting people what they wanted.

Bahamut flew above the city keeping a watchful eye down there. He kept an eye for anyone in danger or need of help. A old dragon he is and has been many events take place. Wise and a strong beast he is and when travelers pasted by many often wondered if they see that Dragon called Bahamut. When he saw the area safe for now he would fly off and take a rest on cliff side or a clear area where he could land. Even carefully land on on the buildings near by. He patrolled night and day of the city killing beasts that seek to cause those that live in Nalbudis City. Bahamut has been nearly killed in the past from a few beasts. Even hunters seeking for his rare golden plates and heart. So not only must he defend the city he vowed to protect years ago. But also his own flesh and bones in order to keep his word promise. He took a rest on the cliff side and looked across the horizon sitting high and proud.Watching and listening for cried or pleas for help or signs of a fight. Any new face he saw was tested and if they pasted was free to go.If they failed well...they would have to turn back or fight threw him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:12 pm

Henne Village
The Bar

Lucy’s green eyes met The Hunters…and it felt like time had stopped within the bar…but then noises resumed. Beer cups and silverware clattered and clamored against one another, voices rose and fists were thrown, and tables were flown around and fell over. Lucy winced at the sudden ruckus; she was an average villager who helped her parent’s farm so they could get food on the table, clothes, and a roof over their heads. She wasn’t used to areas such as these. Nervously , sheshuffled over, taking small steps at first, but then ran when a man was flown over a table and landed in front of her. She went around him and to The Hunters side.

She had heard a story once…from her parents, about this Hunter, that he was king and strong. Killed a Vampire Lord and had honor, protecting those lives that were before him. She rubbed her feet against one another and looked at the empty seat across from him and then to her feet. She wouldn’t dare sit. ”D-do you know the legend of Bujerba, The Princess of Death?” Lucy questioned, she wasn’t sure how to go about this. If only the chief were here….he could convince him, he was held high in Hunters eyes, he used to be one himself, and rumor has it he was the one who had made Hunters well-known. No one had liked Hunters till him; he had made a good name for them.

”I-I….I found her and…and she’s trying to go to Nalbudis City alone!” Lucy slammed her hands on the table that she could barely even reach. Quickly drawing her hands back, she looked around. Most folk in the Bujerba Realm believed the Legend but there were those who thought it merely fiction. And then there were those who believed, but wanted nothing to do with it. Taking a deep breath, she spoke. ”She is new, just came through The Gate of Passing, she doesn’t know what she is getting herself into!” Lucy took notice of The Hunter, big chest, arms nesting with muscles the size of boulders, and clear blue eyes with experience. She felt a taad bit intimidated. ”We told her to bring someone with her but she refused. Please, please help her,” the little girl placed 10 Yil on the table, ”T-this is all I’ve got, I’m sorry…I…I’ll pay you more, I’ll save up…I swear it!”

Nalbudis City

Sparkling Cerulean and white Mist built up next to Bahamut, taking the shape of a Pegasus Dragon. The image was faint, fading in and out every few seconds. A necklace of coral colored roses hung around it’s next over its scale chest. Her fur blew back in the wind in marsh mellow white tendrils. Scales covered her entire face and two grayish white horns protruded from her head. Spikes of bone were aligned down her back turning into her tail. Her two whiskers floated back like her hair. It wasn’t the real Aisha: The Dragon Pegasus, but the last of her energy being sent out to warn the Guardians, that the Legend has begun.

”Bahamut,” the voice was gentle and feminine, ”I come to you with a message,” she looked at him and the gold plates that adorned him. Out of all the Espers, Nahallamn had the most loyal subjects, and sadly, the most disloyalty as well. Bahamut was loyal but Nahallamn never saw him as a subject, but a friend. ”I feel a faint presence of The Reaper, do you know what this means?” she began to pace around, ”The Legends have begun to move forward, so expect The Princess, Reapers vassal, to arrive here sooner or later…If she survives,” she paused, ”But she will need to be tested, for only you can see inside the hearts of others…see the truth….” her voice trailed off as Aishas mind wondered. Reaper had no sides, he may be one of the Holy Sev Espers but he never picked and choosed between evil. That is why he is the one who leads the lost and unfortunate souls to the Realm of Bujerba. Aisha was not sure if Reaper has turned or will turn to Falih and The Corrupt’s side. So Bahamut was crucial.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:28 am

Trevor watched the girl as she got closer and tried to ignore the behavior of the others around him. It made him sick that people would act so badly.He listened as she talked getting a bit annoyed at how fast she was speaking. But he never took his eyes off her but did only to take a peek at a few coming inside.But would just look back at her giving her his full attention. He started to smile and then look at the floor. 10 Yil that is just a joke that wouldn't even cover the pain he would endure. Not even pay for a night stay at an inn for crying out loud." Soo this is a job offer not normally how I am asked..this is the first I will have to say ." He then put his hand on his chin and started to think then stopped." Its sounds like a long and maybe even dangerous job....I am interested in it ...but...if this is going to be a long trip...10Yil would be nothing but animal food". He then sighed and rubbed his left hand on his head and then looked at her" I don't normally do this but you seem ....desperate ...and well nice so I will do this request you ask of me.....but you will owe after this is done "He then looked at her seriously " and to make sure you don't con me you will come with me on this trip...I will pay for the inns we stay at and anything that needs paying...we will just discuss payment after "He raised an eye brow at her and put his hand out to her" do we have a deal?" He really wish he had not of said for her to come along. But it was a good method to make sure he got paid. Plus he wouldn't be alone company was nice even for a lonely hunter....even him.

Bahamut looked around and soon recognized the voice he was hearing. He listened carefully and understood what was asked of him. Once the mist had cleared he took of into the sky once more. Keeping his eyes out for trouble and for the Princess.He let out loud roars and cries trying scare off any evil beast or warn others. He then heard a faint cry of a women calling for help. Flying over he saw her being attacked by robbers trying to steal her kart of goods. She must of been a traveling merchant going to city to city. He landed and whipped his tail at the robbers sending them flying into the rocks and trees near by. The women thanked the dragon and continued on her way to the city. As for the robbers they where out cold limbs broken and organs crushed. They would be dead in minutes they picked there own fate then they attack that women. Bahamut looked around and then started patrolling again and crying out. His gold body shimmered in the light. Some people would come to draw him and paint him he was go pretty and breath taking. One of a kind dragon he was no dragon looked the same as him.

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:39 am

Lucy perked up at his appeal to her offer, but then quickly hung her head in shame of her low status. Her family was poor and could only get enough money to pay for the things they needed. She was lucky enough to have 10 Yil, which she had gotten as a bonus from a sweet old lady buying the foods her family had grown. It had been her day to go out and sell it. And, and then he said he…he wanted her to go with him!? She gasped, ”E-eh!?” she couldn’t believe this, she couldn’t leave home. Her parents wouldn’t let her. ”B-but…my parents,” she bit her lip. She would miss them, and they would be worried about her. They wouldn’t let her go off on such a dangerous expedition. ”They wouldn’t dare let me,” she looked up at him with sad eyes, does this mean…Jay would be stuck alone? And die? ”…” she fell silent in the loud bar.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:26 pm

Trevor sighed he has learned never to judge something on appearance the sweetest looking creatures can often be the most dangerous.Face it he didn't know her or her back story or anything. The bar tender then pour Trevor another glass and smirked "hey Trevor is this little girl upsetting you? if she is I can do something about that". Trevor then reached his hand out and grabbed the man by the neck. Not looking at him but still looking at Lucy."you really shouldn't butt in on conversations that don't include you sir...also that is no way to speak toward a women of any age". Trevor laughed then let the man go and stumbled back and held his neck."s-sorry sir!"He said with a shaky tone and ran out back to where the bathrooms were. The hunter was getting a bit tired of this smelly place and wanted to get out before. He got to annoyed with the drunks and the smell of the place. He came to bars to take a break and to even eat. Trevor then looked at the girl " take me to your parents maybe I can convince them..in order for me to 100% do this is if you come with me..also I do not know what this women fully looks like and if you have met this women. She would most likely feel more comfortable seeing you with me than a lone hunter...there are still many out that fear or dislike us". Funny cause hunters and well rouges where great tackers and good at mapping areas. They know areas like maps in there heads and often can tell of traps or danger before a normal villager could.Also,Trevor was a Belmont a family of hunters who skilled in killing vampires and creatures of darkness. Belmonts where first few who took on vampires slaying jobs many other hunters deny them or get themselves killed. Emotions such as fear and remorse doesn't come across a Belmont when he is in combat or on a job. Focus was everything and emotions where controlled.

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Lucy clasped her hands together and held them close to her chest; The Hunters sudden movement startled her. He kept his gaze on her as he talked to the man, quickly she brought her eyes to the ground. When Trevor had sat back down, she stared off at the Bar tender cowering away. She gulped. ”Talk to my…parents?” she looked away towards the bar door, what would he do to her parents? She shut her eyes tightly. This Hunter, he wasn’t like the others. His acceptance of her offer should be good enough proof he was a good and kind Hunter like the Chief. She nodded, ”You are right,” Jays voice echoed in her mind.

No, that is quite all right. I’m not very…fond of hunters

Plus, maybe she could help Jay realize the truth that the Chief has hidden from her. Lucy knew the Bujerba Legend well; it was her favorite because it foretold chaos with a strong woman as the main character, fighting to protect a world she barely knew. Would Jay’s story follow the fairy tale exactly? Or take a different route? A bottle came crashing behind Lucy, shattered glass falling around her bare feet. She wanted to get out of here. ”I can show you, to my house. It’s not far,” she glanced around, ”I don’t like it here,” she hopped over the glass, a small piece managing to wedge itself into her skin. ”Ow…” she muttered softly. She picked it out and hurried to the door, opening it and waiting for the hunter.

Henne Village
Docks

Splash!

Jay’s head whipped up from her slumber. She looked around with a frown upon her frail face. She could have sworn she had heard a splash, or noise, or…something.

”AHHH!”

Splash!

She got up from her seat, peering off into the distance. Bubbles were forming at the surface of the ocean, she glanced around one last time before heading over to talk to a man clad in Pirate-like attire. He was standing out on the dock, near the edge with a check board in his hand, scribbling something down it seemed.

”Um, excuse me, Sir,” she pardoned, he looked up at her, irritation flaming in his pitch black eyes. ”Uh, I was wondering-“

”Exactly what were you wondering Miss? I am busy! My men have been disappearing like crazy this past hour! Who is suppose to do the work around here?” he exclaimed.

”Um, I don’t know,” she replied sheepishly, ”Maybe it has to do with the splashes I’m hearing?”

”Splashes!? Just great, so their slacking off and playing in the water!” he threw his pencil down and looked out over the vast sea, ”Get your rumps out here you scaliwags!” he yelled furiously.

Clasp!

”Hmm?” Jay looked down at the mans feet, two hands had clasped around his ankles…two…pale hands…with long, Onyx finger nails. ”Sir your-“

”AHH!” he bellowed one last cry before he was taken under by the mysterious hands. She hurried over to the edge and peered into the water. She gasped.

What the hell were those things? They started to eat at his flesh and blood began to fill the water. She grabbed one of their hairs and pulled it out of the water, it’s black eyes met hers. And then it bared thousands of fangs. She began to shake. ”Let…that man…go!” she brought her foot up and kicked it right when it lunged at her. It fell back into the water, shook it’s head, then multiple hands reached out for her. She backed away to the other side, escaping their attack…

…And then one grabbed her by the neck from behind. Pulling her under.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:21 pm

Trevor rubbed the back of his neck what was the heck was he doing? Maybe he was starting to feel more tired than he last realized. Talking to a girl's parents just to try to get her to come with him. He was really getting strange jobs lately and this was near the top.He payed for his drinks and gulped down his last and fallowed the girl. He then once he was out he let the door slam shut. Trevor then doubled checked he had everything his two whips one called Vampire Killer and Flame along with holy water bottles and his crosses and throwing knifes on his boot.To the normal eye they looked like regular items. But these where really deadly and power items that where enchanted with magic. Holy Water would burst into blue hot flames when it hit something. The cross would allow Trevor to attack foes with deadly light energy hot like the sun.Vampire Killer and Flame whips where long and both had different hardness and textures to them.The Vampire killer was thin and the longest of the two. The same whip he used to kill that Lord Vampire years ago. The whip is stained with blood in spots that never seem to fade.It looks like reptile skin and hard like steel. Flame whip fat at the handle but thin near the tip it is redish in color. A bit shorter than the Vampire Killer but when it cracks in the air. The whip becomes ignited but never burns past the handle. Not a whip he often uses but a handy tool at that.They hid behind him under the cape that flowed behind him. So it would look like he had nothing on him but his clothes..smart idea it was but one cross always hung on his vest nest his hip. Some say the Belmonts have powers that aren't common to many. He sighed realizing he had two holy water jars left normally he carried five he forgot to restock at the market. He would have to wait for that and first talk to the parents.lead the way and lets get this over with he looked at the girl barely showing emotions. He had to admit it was kinda nice to have someone to talk to. Even if it was just a little girl . Maybe being around another human for a bit would even make seem more....friendly. Alone most of his life but a few loves he had come across and to have lost after. Trevor was not a people person and was often alone sometimes weeks and months he be gone off doing jobs.

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:15 am

Lucy nodded and continued on through the village going by houses made of wood. Smoke came up from the chimneys, decorating the bright, blue sky with black smudges. Women, men, and children, were in the towns streets, chatting and running errands. Kids ran around, throwing bouncy balls on the pavement, water would splash up on people. Laughter filled the streets. Lucy smiled; she loved how peaceful her home was. But…she would be leaving soon. She turned down right on a street and then left, heading out to the edge of town where her families cabin lie, a red barn next to it and fences around pastures. A couple of cows and horses where grazing, a chicken coop wasn’t far off, and then the rest of the land was for planting. Her family’s farm was big, but she hoped to have a bigger home then them. The house was on a edge where the ocean splayed out below it. But…it was flooding a bit. Lucy narrowed her eyes, this was strange. The tide never rose this high.

”AHHHHH!” Lucy watched as her mother ran across the edge and then was about to head towards the city till a Sylkie came up from the water and used it to project itself at her. It grabbed her mother, snapped her neck with it’s mouth, and was about to head into the water…till it spotted Lucy.

”Mom!” tears fell from Lucy eyes as she ran to her, the Sylkies never came out this far before. Usually they left them alone, why were they attacking them? Her father came out from the door, carrying a shot gun. Bullet shots filled the air and Lucy covered her ears, bent down, and then started to run again.

”No! Dad! Stop!” She cried out, but he didn’t hear her. The Sylkie put its attention on the man and came at him, the bullets having no effect. Her mother’s dead body lay on the floor. ”No! Dad! Get away!” She screamed. She tripped over a rock and fell to her knees, crying. Her father’s cry of agony and pain filling her ears as the monster bit into his neck.

Henne Village
Docks

Jay twisted and turned as the monster bit into her neck, snapping it in half. Jay tried to scream but water filled her lungs. Everything went black, and she was sure she was going to die. But she didn’t. She could still feel the monster eating away at her body. She grabbed it by the hair and pulled its head back, pressing her legs against its stomach. The Sylkie looked confused for a second before it lunged at her gaian. Wrapping itself around her.

”NO!” Jay yelled. Light surrounded her body and the Sylkie flew back in the water. All the others looked at her, came after her, and met the same fate. Their own blood was being split as the bright light tore them apart. Jays eyelids turned white, and lightening flared off from her as well. She floated out of the water, her neck snapping back into place and the flesh restoring itself. She saw people run out of the village and picked up the faint sound of Lucys cries. Jay began to make her way over. But she didn’t know what she was doing. Her hair and eyes were a darker purple.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:24 am

Trevor's eyes went wide as he heard the cries.Lucy ran and Trevor fallowed "wait!..stop!"He then pulled out his whip and spotting the beast. He then ran as fast as he could seeing the Sylkie. His eyes darted to the little girl then the man. This was not what he had in mind for visiting the parents! Now he had to choose try to save the father or...get Lucy to safety. There was a slim chance he could make it over there in time. So he did the what he could and rushed to Lucy's side.He grabbed Lucy and scoped her up in his arms. His hand covering her ear and keeping her head to his chest. He then ran to the big barn and hid behind it. "Stay !" He then ran out as fast as he could within seconds. Taking two throwing knifes from the side of his boot. Making them spin and then throwing them at the beast's head. One going in it's forehead the other it its shoulder. The knifes had a slight S shape to them making them cause more damage and a pain to pull out. He then rammed the Silyke off the man his took his second to last holy water and from his back. He then threw it and once it made contact with the Silyke's skin it brusted into bright blue flame. It engulfed the creature but not spreading to anything else like it was feeding on the beast. As flames touched the ground they burned out leaving light burn marks on the ground. But on a creature it was thrown at it has much more than minor burns but deep scaring ones...even able to kill a beast in the flames if it burned long enough. Each bottle has its own limit from mer 5 seconds to 2 minutes it varied but never lasted long. He then looked at the man who's neck was nawed on. Then back to the creature he then turned his attention to the man and bent down and place his hand on his neck. His glove covering the wound trying see if the man was alive"sir! stay with with us! your daughter! .He yelled and then put his ear to the man's his chest he then looked back to the barn hopping Lucy was safe and stayed. Then he looked back to the mother and then to where the Silyke was" burn in flames of hell you creature of the dark seas!...I will kill every single one of your kind if I have to...till justice is made".His voice raged out his heart pounded he glared. His parents where murdered by vampires almost in the same way like this. This took him back to the day and unlike normally before he was feeding off his emotions at this moment.

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:59 am

Lucy curled up into the feetle position, burying her head in-between her legs. She muffled her cries, trying her best to cry quietly. Her mom..and her dad….they….they… She bit her lip, no! She wouldn’t accept it. This was a dream. Yeah. She nodded to herself. This was all a dream, a big bad horrible nightmare. No one was dead. Jay didn’t run off. The Hunter doesn’t exist. Everything is ok. Soon she’ll wake up in her bed, it’ll be morning, and she’ll smell her mamas yummy breakfast, bacon, eggs, and toast. She’ll come downstairs and see her daddy reading the newspaper and wish her a good morning in his funky overalls. The rooster will crow and daddy will groan about how it's always late.

”WAAAAAAh!” she cried out loud now, not caring if anyone heard her. Her voice raspy, pain able to be heard from the pits of her stomach. She felt sick. She wanted Jay…if Jay was here…She could save them. ”JAAY!” she bawled.

Jay

Jay floated before the cliff, watching The Hunter attack the Sylkies. She slowly moved her head in Lucys direction. She winced. Sylkies came rushing out of the water to extract revenge; they came after Jay because she was in the way. The lightening and light sparked out from her, burning the Sylkies and causing some to run back into the water. Others ignored her and went after The Hunter. Jay stared at the dead woman on the ground, and the man holding onto his life. Or…should I say The Reaper is the one watching?

Reaper hovered just barely on the ground and floated over to the woman. Reaper showed a face of displeasure, ”Now, now…I don’t really care for your life..or if you die earlier then your scheduled appointment but…” Reaper stuck her hand out and lifted it up into the air, Lucys mom stood up, floating in thin air. her body was limp and massive amounts of blood had run down her neck and the side of her body. A huge pool of blood at dyed the transparent white wheat grass to crimson red. Her head hanging on just barely by her spinal chord. It was disgusting. ”Fortunately, for you... my vassal does, so today must be your lucky day,” Reaper bit her finger, blood quickly came out. She let the blood droplets fall onto her broken neck. Steam sizzled and Reaper twisted her head back on. The woman flashed white for a split second and then was normal, but still passed out. Reaper floated the body to the entrance of the barn and looked over at the Hunter, and then the man. ”Step aside,” she ordered. More Sylkies came rushing out of the water. Reaper didn’t want to deal with them, she just wanted to help this man and return to her sleep.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:19 am

Trevor stared at the reaper knew exactly who she was. He was hesitant and glared a bit then removed his hand from the man's neck. He then looked at the Sylkies then took hold of his cross. Getting up and moving out of the way he face the creatures.He then held the cross in one hand and held it up to the Sylkies " may you find your peace". The cross started to feel hot and then glow a white blueish light. A giant cross of light or energy shot from it aimed right at the water beasts.Those that where hit by where turned to dust or seriously wounded. A few started to back away from Trevor and crawl back to the sea. He then looked toward the women and raised an eye brow. A Sylkies lunged at him and he turned to it and the creature got a hold on his shoulder. Luckly not his neck he then let out a sharp cry of pain" YOU THINGS ARE STARTING TO REALLY PISS ME OFF!. He then grabbed a knife from his boot as the thing nawed his shoulder. He then drove the knife into the creature's neck pushing it in deeper and deeper then his hand took hold of its neck.He then pulled the Sylkie's head off.He then held his shoulder with his other hand the blood seeping between the fingers of his glove. And down his leather outfit and dripped on the ground."who is next!?" He then took hold his whip called vampire killer.He lashed it out and the end took hold of a Sylkie's neck he smiled then pulled his arm back. The whip dragged the creature on the ground and he then then walked over to it. And started to kick it in the face and stomp on it's stomach" beg for mercy !!! DIE AS YOUR COMMANDS WATCH!".He then raised the cross again and it once again shot out a cross of light at the creature p. Killing it turning it into dust and then he started to feel faint and sick. He ignored it and tryied to shake it off he then looked at the reaper then to where Lucy was. He put his hand on his left shoulder and quickly made his way back to her. He bent down to her and put his non-blooded gloved hand to her face.He then picked her up and held her trying to endure the pain in his left shoulder. He put his hand back to her ear and held her close to him like he would his own child...if he had one still"its going to be alright" He said trying comfort her ...he kinda knew as to what the reaper was doing but he wasn't sure.

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Reaper restored the mans body just like his wife, tears fell from his eyes as he reached for Reaper, taking her hand. He smiled faintly at her, he never would have thought…that he would meet the Reaper. The blood had disappeared from his body, and no scars were left. So, the Legends of Reaper were true.

”Thank…you,” he said before passing out, his head falling to the side and his eyes shutting lightly.

”Don’t,” she began to make her way over to Lucy, her fathers body floating beside her. She wasn’t fond of humans, they were tainted, sinful, evil…But children, they were still at that innocent stage, stuck between the age of angelic and demonic. They could take either path, and they could try to be good and stay on the right path, but they would never be 100% untainted. Everyone made mistakes or what people called sin. Reaper set the man, next to the woman and looked over at The Hunter and Lucy. He was holding her close to his chest, comforting her. Reaperchuckled, children…they were special. Somehow, they brought out the good in people. The honor and kindness. Children gave hope to Reaper.

Lucy looked up at Reaper, her eyes had turned blood red and began to puff up. It was getting difficult for Lucy to breathe. She stared in disbelief at Reaper, she looked so much like Jay…but…darker. Lucy couldn’t believe her eyes…wait!...had she..had she saved her parents?

”My parents-!” Lucy started but Reaper put up a hand. Lucy became quiet.

”They are fine, do not worry,” she looked over at them and then back to the girl and Hunter. Lucy detached herself from the Hunters arms and went to her parents, wrapping her arms around them she cried more. She was so glad that they were safe. Reaper kept her eyes on the Hunter. ”I suggest that, if you want to keep everyone in this village safe, you’ll get Jay out of here as soon as possible,”The Reaper ended with this and closed her eyes gently. The light around her began to fade, her hair returned to violet. She floated to the ground, her hair still floating and then gently falling onto her shoulders. And then all her weight came down and she fell to her knees. She held her head, it was thumping against her head like a hammer hits against nails. She looked up at Trevor, and then her surroundings. Where was she? She thought…she thought she was dead…

…and then she passed out from exhaustion.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!