Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

The Princess Sorority

The Princess Sorority

a part of “The Princess Sorority”, a fictional universe by hanybanany.

When five girls move in together for university will their worlds collide? Or will they all be friends?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Princess Sorority”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Princess Sorority

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:30 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Princess Sorority"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImageBitch please. I'm a land shark ^.^ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hanybanany
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Princess Sorority

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:39 pm

This looks great :)

Please can I reserve FC: Blake Lively?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:41 pm

Ignore my reservation, I changed my mind .-.
Last edited by AmyGotScared on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My honey I know, with the dawn that you will be gone, but tonight you belong to me
Patience and Prudence

http://www.peacefullyreckless.tumblr.com/

AmyGotScared
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:41 pm

I would like to take Cinderella instead?
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:44 pm

Jasmin Maybe?
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:48 pm

All reserved! Have the character profiles in by Monday please! If you need a format or base to work off, look at my characters page :)

hanybanany
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:37 pm

I want reserve snow white please

Kuukakulily
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Alright :) Done!

hanybanany
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Just so you know your reservations are only good until Monday morning! If you need a day or two extra, message me please :) Thanks!

hanybanany
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:07 pm

I'm not sure if you are willing, but this seems like a great roleplay. If there's a character that I could possibly create -- with your approval -- that'd be amazing, but if not I understand. :)
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

ChaosxChild13
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:51 am

Totally! Just pm me with any ideas!

hanybanany
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:45 am

Posted so whenever you guys are ready :)

Kuukakulily
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:18 pm

Just a note.
Hopefully all the princesses will post soon.
Don't post a second until each princess has posted.
Make sure you make all dialogue in bold.
There are some male characters that will be joining soon.
Let's keep the first day (introductions and room decorating) to two posts. I want them to go to school the next day.
Thanks guys!

hanybanany
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:04 am

Posted! Apologies for any mistakes, I had to write this on my iPhone on the way to school as I just had so much work last night.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:16 am

Hey guys, (:
I'll very soon be posting in a male character as soon as possible.
Just letting you know I haven't placed the RP aside (:

tezza
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:00 am

We just need DarknessToDeath23 to post before the male character can post. And it'd be better ig they met at school you.know? Unless your frat house will be throwing a party. Anyways his rp already seems fantastic! Thanks guys!

hanybanany
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:24 am

I sent in my CS finally!
PM me if there's anything in particular you'd like me to change. Sorry, I can't get a picture of how I want my boy to look :( So I'd rather leave it to the imagination to conjure up his handsome good looks lol

tezza
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:11 pm

If you guys could PM DarknessToDeath23 to post as well, that'd help a lot! I need her to post for this to work. Keep up the good posts ladies!

One more thing. I need "Jasmine" to talk about how she arranged a party tonight. That way we can quickly get the extra characters meeting the girls. And the girls can conjure up their own boys. :)

hanybanany
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:57 pm

Sorry I haven't posted yet. I was without a computer for a little bit.

Kuukakulily
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:17 pm

Sorry if my post sounds random. I'm in something of a rush.

Kuukakulily
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!