Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

The Problem Pausers

The Problem Pausers

a part of “The Problem Pausers”, a fictional universe by McPainty.

For those who need a simple... pause... from their problems.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Problem Pausers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Problem Pausers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:36 pm

Hey guys! Questions, discussions, or simple hellos and introductions can go here!!
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

McPainty
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Problem Pausers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:02 am

HELLO ALL!! (well just you right now mcpainty)

I be called Lax, and find this idea interesting and to be a nice break from my usual RP types, plus I kinda need to get away from my own stuff sometimes and an RP straight up about that could be pretty fun. If you don't mind I might be interested in making a character.
Laxnchill20

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

laxnchill20
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InsaenImagination on Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:11 pm

Ohayo! How y'all doin'?

I'm actually really interested in joining this roleplay. Seems fun.
One day, I would like to have a five-hour-long chess game with myself. It would truly be amazing, because then it would mean that I am quite intelligent. The longer the game (against yourself) shows intelligence. Today, I lasted thirty minutes. Tomorrow, hopefully an hour. A week from now? An hour and a half. A year? A decade? Five. Hours.

InsaenImagination
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:22 pm

Hey guys! Thank you so much for your interest!! You guys can call me Gale or McPainty. Whichever you prefer. I definitely plan on this being a more of a laid back type of rp so there aren't going to be too many strict things going on or any pressure to post within a certain time spot so if you two are interesting just toss a character in. ^_^

And if you guys have any questions or want to discuss any possible ideas or settings feel free!

McPainty
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:58 am

Hello, I submitted a character. This rp looks interesting.

druidquest
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby selonia on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:07 am

I put in a WIP, because I cannot finish it tonight/morning. ha ha ha. But I am interested!! :D
I LOVE this idea! <3 <3

selonia
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:40 am

Thanks you two!

All the characters have been approved so far and are looking great. Selonia, I went ahead and approved yours too because it looks fine right now and I trust you won't do anything outrageously stupid. XD So yeah! Just tell me when your done so I can take a look at it! Because I'm excite to see when she's finished. XD

I wasn't actually expecting to get thesemany character this fast, but since we have a decent amount now, and since new characters can join at any time, do you guys want to get things started? Or would you all rather wait for a few more players?

McPainty
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7ieben on Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:19 pm

Hey hey sry for late intro, my bad.

Just saying I'll probably make another chara, we need more guys in here srsly. Anyway, if anyone would be interested plotting beforehand I am all ears! Though I can't PM yet because I am new and stuff.

Oh and btw, McPainty, I assume your character will be the coffeeshop's owner? Cuz my chara is a waitress, she'd probably know them.

7ieben
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby selonia on Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:20 pm

I am all finish with my Duchess. ^-^ ha ha ha

selonia
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:28 am

Hey 7ieben!

I actually didn't plan on being the owner, but if you guys wanted me to I wouldn't mind! I was actually trying to leave that spot open in case anyone wanted to play it but if you guys want me to play it I'll totally be up for it. ^_^

I'm actually making two characters right now, and both of them are guys. I'll post their WIP for you guys so you have an idea, and like 7ieben said, I'm open to pre-rp plotting and relations too, so yeah! XD

McPainty
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:45 am

@Duchess's birthday:

druidquest
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyChemicalRomanceGuy on Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:58 pm

Hey everyone! ^_^ I'm very intrigued at this Rp, and would love to join! @McPainty I'd like to have 2 characters if that's alright with you! 1 would be a guy customer, and the 2nd would be a guy worker, if that's ok! If not let me know! Also, I know we are starting off realistic right? But are Anime Face Claims alright? Thanks so much!

MyChemicalRomanceGuy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:50 pm

Hey MyChemicalRomanceGuy!

2 characters is totally fine!! And Anime face claims are okay. I don't have a preference so whatever you want to use is fine by me. ^_^

McPainty
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:57 pm

Jeez, my computer is being really slow. Having no mouse an having to use the mouse pd is awful.

Anyway!! I'm going to finish up my second character sheet real quick and then I'll post my intro and we'll get started!

For those of yo who don't have CS up yet or are still working on it, or even for those who still wish to join, it's okay! You can still hop in! New players can join at any time so don't worry about not being able to play. Plus, it's just intros and getting things rolling for now so we probably won't have a whole lot of ninja sword fights for the first few posts. But once things get kicked off and the ball gets rolling we'll see where it goes!

McPainty
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:02 am

Alright guys,

I have the intro post up, but don't feel pressured to post right away. I don't want you guys to get stressed or anything over posting here so take all the time you need. ^_^

McPainty
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyChemicalRomanceGuy on Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:41 am

Awesome! Thanks I'm looking forward to it!

MyChemicalRomanceGuy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby distorted thoughts on Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:34 am

hello, i would love to submit a character for this roleplay! I love the idea of it, and have a particular character in mind c: this is my second account, i was a member for roughly six years on my other roleplay account, but i just want to start over.

distorted thoughts
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby distorted thoughts on Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:40 am

I am currently on mobile at the moment, and will hopefully be able to go on the computer later tonight. I will submit a character an finish setting up my account

distorted thoughts
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:49 pm

I am so sorry guys! I don't know what I was thinking, I totally thought I replied. @_@ Every time I checked to see if someone posted, I must have stopped at my post or something because I totally skipped over the replies. My bad!

McPainty
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby distorted thoughts on Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:12 am

I will hopefully have my character up sometime tonight. I've been really busy with homework and exams >.<

distorted thoughts
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!