Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

The Project of Warren High

The Project of Warren High

a part of “The Project of Warren High”, a fictional universe by Mousie.

An elite boarding school for monsters takes on a human project. [OPEN]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Project of Warren High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Project of Warren High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:00 pm

@attie What do you mean you can't stay D: I love pony boy!!

@Rah. Hey I have a Deviantart account too :P
Some call it madness but i just call it esctasy

The Project Of Warren High [Open]
An elite boarding school for monsters takes on a human project.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mousie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attie on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:18 pm

I love him too. I really like this roleplay as well. But right now my focus is on school until the first week of may because of my horrid exams.

If you'll allow it, you can pretend he's going around putting up propoganda for Student Body President and such until I can jump back in? I mean my posts won't be as fast as everyone else's until then D:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Attie
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:05 pm

Oh you have a DA to mouse?! Tots Watch me and I'll watch you is the link on this account here?

@attie I will wait for post and the return of pony boy.
RahRadio14

"F.I.S.H" is the meaning to life.
Fuck. It. Shit. Happens.

RahRadio14
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:55 pm

of course ill let you jump back in :) good luck with those horrid exams ;)

no theres no link ill put the link here :D then we can be DA friends ♡ Aphroditer

Mousie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:05 pm

Yay! Another DA friend! Looked at your gallery really cool photos.

RahRadio14
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:46 pm

Haha thanks :) I looked at yours too :) you've got way more drawings than me :)

Mousie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:38 pm

Well your like a pretty model! Thanks! I draw everyday so it's easy to post from the pile of things I have laying around.

RahRadio14
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vulcanwolf on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:11 pm

I created a female Kitsune a few hours ago and just waiting for it to be approved.

vulcanwolf
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:47 am

I apologize for the inactivity. I was waiting for a bit in case anybody was going to react to my post, but seems like nothing happened. And I've already asked this Mousie, but which room am I in? .____.
Hello fellow roleplayers. Many people call me Zinai, as it is indicated on my username. I've been roleplaying for maybe 5 years now, and pretty much spend my time on it whenever I can. I'm often busy, however I will dedicate time into a roleplay whenever I wish. Thanks! PM me if you want to co-operate on some. I would love to help or join.

Zinai
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:16 am

@Vulcanwolf: You need a picture dear! ^^ At least one whether it be your character's glamour form or her true form.

@Zinny-poo: Long time no see Zinny xD

Meow Meow
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vulcanwolf on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:45 pm

@ Meowmeow: Ok thanks. I put a picture of Kuzu in her human form with her glamors.

vulcanwolf
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:51 am

@rah haha how flattering! Wouldn't say pretty myself ^^"

@vulcanwolf would you be able to find a kitsune image to represent your character??

@Zinai Yeah you can be in a seperate room but it'll be next door to the other two boy rooms. You'll be sharing a room with two NPC male monster characters. Lets make them a troll and an elf. There may be a werewolf character joining just need to pm the player about a few things.

@everyone there's been a huge lack of activity (from me too) but let's get this show back on the road. If characters could finish up conversations and head down to two main cantines for dinner that would be a good next step I reckon. If your mid convo with an inactive character, make up a brief reply from them or a reason to cut the convo short like the dinner bell.

Also as everyone is on their way to the cantine the half 5 bell is going to go off signalling the monsters can drop their glamours.

Sound good??

P.s If a lot of players remain inactive and we can no longer continue (group decision) I'll reopen the roleplay and put a link here.

Mousie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vulcanwolf on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:20 pm

@ Mousie: Okay I posted a picture of Kuzu in her hybrid form but the game I used only has brown eyes. Just saying she has green eyes in all three forms. Hope that is enough.

vulcanwolf
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vulcanwolf on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:51 am

Scratch what I said above Mousie. I managed to find a Kitsune maker and create Kuzu in her true form.

vulcanwolf
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:15 pm

Hey there, I apologize for my absence. I went on a vacation, then I got back and was grounded and couldn't inform you, so I apologize :( I'm back now and I posted. ^^ So hopefully people come back. You can send Pm's out too, as a suggestion. And also can you accept Calathiel ^^? I finished her.

@Vulcan: Where are you putting the picture? It's not on the character sheet.

Meow Meow
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vulcanwolf on Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:54 pm

@Meowmeow. It should be on my character sheet on my profile. It is when I go to my profile and and view my characters. Maybe try deleting your history and it should show up for you.

vulcanwolf
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:12 pm

@Vulcan: Ah well, we kinda mean within the character sheet itself and not just the little profile boxey thing. And if you do add a picture within your character sheet, make it be what your glamour looks like (so human picture) so we can get a clear idea what your character actually looks like. Try deviantart or photo bucket or something to find an anime photo suitable for your character. Thanks! ^^

*Edit: Also you kinda copied a lot of things about my character, like the whole fire fox thing, and then having a little fox that is glamoured as a dog... If you look at my character or the very first post I made, that is basically my character. So... yeah...

Meow Meow
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vulcanwolf on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:53 pm

Ach okay. I didn't know that meowmeow. I just looked up information on the internet about Kitsunes on the internet from a couple websites and posted it in my character sheet.

vulcanwolf
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vulcanwolf on Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:24 pm

Ok I added a picture of Kuzu's human form to the character sheet. Couldn't find the one I had before so had to go searching for another one.

vulcanwolf
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugbuster on Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:36 pm

Sooooo.

@Mousie should we PM people and see who wants to still do this?

Bugbuster
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!