Announcements: Universe of the Month! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) »

Players Wanted: New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Grimm's Fairies [Roleplayer(s) Wanted] » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. »

The Ravens Nest

The Ravens Nest

a part of “The Ravens Nest”, a fictional universe by AmeliaIsGhostly.

Raven Institute for Speciality Teens, or the Ravens Nest as some call it, is a governmental run operation of cruel testing on teens with supernatural abilities. Can they find a way to escape? (More Inside.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ravens Nest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Ravens Nest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:33 pm

@Grim and @Pie, thanks for letting me know you guys! :3
..........................................................................................I must have flowers, always, and always.” ― Claude Monet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:01 am

So... Everyone's meeting up in the music room just in time for Kayden to get out! Y'all will have just enough time to have a lovely little meet and greet just in time for Kayden to have made his deal with the Devil Doc Griffin.

Seriously, what perfect timing.

It's almost too perfect...

It's... It's like... No, i-it can't be... That's impossible!

Are... Are you guys... Psychic? C-c-can y-you r-read m-m-m-my m-mind, or s-s-see the f-f-fu-future?

Or... Perhaps... D-did y-you guys manage to get y-your hands on the Akashic Records? The book which contains all knowledge? H-how?

*faints*
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XShishioX
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:30 pm

I wanted to post today, but I'm dead on my feet from my trip and I think anything I post will be very low quality, so I promise I'll post tomorrow <3

pieluver
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:21 pm

@Shi, I've messaged @Guns about posting as I know you really can't until they do, but I haven't gotten a reply. If by tomorrow I haven't gotten a reply, feel free to just post Kayden going free with just a little control of Griffin. There's nothing else we can really do.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:54 pm

*Salutes.*

Yes ma'am, Missus Boss-Lady!

We just can't seem to get a Parapsychologist to stick, huh? Bummer.

XShishioX
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:17 pm

Ma'am missus boss-lady?

Oh no, I've become my mother

ANYWHO, so Guns has not been on since the sixteenth, and hasn't informed me about being away. For now, lets just continue on without Griffin, but if you must have him used just NPC him. I am okay with that considering the circumstances. If around a week from now (I'll let you know when) Guns has not been active, I'll allow one of you to take on Griffin as a second character if you want. If not, then we'll just all play him out to our wish.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:43 pm

So...uh...what's up? We still floating along?

pieluver
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:42 am

I am, most assuredly, still here.

However, I feel that my last post may have been a bit Mary-Sue-ish. I do apologize for that. Sometimes I just get it into my head that my character should be able to interact with their world like "X," when they really should have done "Y."

If it would please the jury, I could edit my post. It did take us through quite a bit of time. I could easily cut half of the post and still have a good, interesting couple of paragraphs that other characters could react to.

Would that, perhaps, make everything agreeable? Please say you'll still play? I didn't mean to ruin it.

XShishioX
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:59 pm

I'm here too. Is something up, or did everyone just decide to go on vacation at the same time? I didn't want to post again, since I'd just posted before you did, Shishio, but where is everyone else???

(Also, personally I didn't notice anything too wrong with your post ^^)

pieluver
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!