The Realm of Eyphah

The Realm of Eyphah

a part of “The Realm of Eyphah”, a fictional universe by Just Sayin'.

Six humans on a camping trip stumble, more like get pulled, into the dark realm of Eyphah. What will they do when they're faced with creatures only imaginable in story books? Who is there to trust when you can't even trust yourself anymore?(OPEN!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Realm of Eyphah”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] The Realm of Eyphah

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:39 pm

Quite interesting, Id say.
I shall make your choice easier than, Whiskyness, and reserve Elf 2 then :p
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JokerofSpades
Member for 8 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadHatter on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Nice to see this RP is alive again. I have resubmitted my character, and look forward to roleplaying with you all again.
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MadHatter
Member for 9 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:10 pm

Could I reserve Shape-Shifter "Female One"?
Thanks ^^

RainbowFace
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:41 pm

All the characters that were submitted have been accepted. They're really, really great!! ^^

@MadHatter: =D I'm glad you saw! Yes, I apologize that it died before it even got to live the last time. A lot of things came up.. @[email protected] Anyway! Looking forward to role playing with you as well! =T

@RainbowFace: Yes =3

Just Sayin'
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArcticFox on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:11 am

Dang it I miss a couple days and I miss out.... oh well maybe next time, you guys have fun with this it looks like it's going to be really exciting!

ArcticFox
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:33 am

Thanks for the approval. When are we gonna start?
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nisra on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:08 pm

please can I reserve the fourth shifter? How many forms may he have?

Nisra
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:40 pm

@Everyone:
Something has came up(family issue), so we will not be starting until Sunday evening or Monday, it just depends. I should have my own characters in by then. I do not have time to reply to any messages sent to me, but I will do so promptly when I return Sunday. To all who have submitted characters, they look absolutely amazing! I really love them. :) Awesome personalities and so forth..
Please stay with me on this!! I hate that I'm having to leave out of town for the weekend, and leave you guys hanging on a limb. :/

@Felicity: I'm going to reply to what you wrote me right here real fast before I leave!! Ha ha,
I love your first post, it looks great. :D About the other elf, go ahead and make him!! Make him an "actual character" if you'd like.. He could be other guard for Alvaro perhaps? Or just an Elvin warrior, whatever floats your boat. Elvin males are just smexy. ;3 Ha ha ha,
As to the date for Blood Moon, how about you decide on that? My brain is rather mushy for the time being. @[email protected] Lol,
Can't wait to see the new character!! ^^

@Nisra: Yes you may! He can have.. Two, three forms at the most, don't make them major though, 'kay? :) Excited to see him as well!! :T

@Everyone:
ANYWAY! Once again, I apologize for this.. Inconvenience? You could start working on your first posts if you'd like, however. It will be starting with the people/creatures in the realm having spread news about the "new creatures"(humans) and everyone starting an uproar or whatever. :P Remember, not all have to be going crazy the humans, it's just up to you. ^__^ The humans have fallen through the portal, and now are in the middle of a strange woodsy area. (I'll put some places in the Places Tab Monday or Sunday :T)

Hope everyone has an AMAZING weekend! :))

Your GM,
Just Sayin' ;D

Just Sayin'
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Death Himself on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:57 pm

In an effort to fill some spots i would like to also reserve vampire one(Male).
My name is that which strikes fear into the hearts of billions.The very second you hear it you think of injury,blood,sickness,utter and complete end.Many avoid thinking about my name all together,but eventually everyone must think and or face it...................Death.So long as life is present there will be death,you may try to avoid it or hide from it.....but eventually it will catch you.

Death Himself
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:46 pm

Woo! I'm back!! =) I'll be working on my characters today, and hopefully tomorrow sometime we can start, hopefully.. (It's still a little crazy around here!!)

@Death: Whoop, yes! :D Thanks ^^

Just Sayin'
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrangeHonrada on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:37 pm

Can I reserve male two, if it isn't too late?

OrangeHonrada
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:51 pm

So when are we gonna get this started?
Some girls dream about running away with Prince Charming.
I dream about running away with
The Doctor.

fauxreality
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:15 am

sorry guys...give me another night and I will finish my char + write the post...I have been busy lately

blackwolf
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!