Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Realm

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Realm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueDragon on Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:37 pm

Hello. I don't know if this is the right place to post this or not, so if I made a mistake then I apologize.

I'm from a group of people known collectively as "Realm Roleplayers." We used to play on an MMORPG appropriately named "The Realm" by Sierra. We have since moved to our own website, and have our own forums, chatroom, and Wiki.

To give you a bread and butter idea of what you're checking out, we're a fantasy-oriented roleplaying group, with our original world based on the world map of The Realm. However, since then we have branched out, and have several new areas of this world being developed. Moreover, there's room for improvement, such as creation of new towns and even new countries.

In short, our weakness is numbers. We need more people, more ideas, more fresh blood. If anyone is interested in checking us out, here is our website:

http://realmroleplayers.com/

We also have channels on the Darkmyst server. You can find us at:

irc.darkmyst.org

Once you're connected, these are our two chatrooms:

#rrp-ooc (For out of character chat, which is useful if you want more information or just to shoot the breeze)
#rrp-tavern (The general in-character chatroom, which is the Bard's Tune Tavern in the city of Leinster)

If you don't have mIRC, we do support Java and Flash, but unfortunately the default links from the website still go to our old server on irc.icq.net. Please bear with us, as we are operating without the main website admin for a while.

Thank you, and I hope to see some new faces very soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlueDragon
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.