Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Reclaimers

The Reclaimers OOC

a part of “The Reclaimers”, a fictional universe by VindicatedPurpose.

A Sword and Planet Fantasy taking place on M'Sal, where the deserts are wide and the dangers are plenty.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Reclaimers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Reclaimers OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:33 pm

Sorry guys, I have been sick the last couple of days and so not really in a head space to post anything.

Alleara will be focused on Solaria, the Queen's death and the newly crowned Queen. Given that is where she lives, her focus, etc. That being said anyone who wishes to work on a post with me please let me know, I am very open and willing to collabs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:57 pm

I don't think Shari or Eian would be very involved with a queen, but who knows?

I will make a first post soon! I'm sorry for taking this long though.

Also, fun fact!!! On Shari's quote, she talks about eating people. That's completely true. Eian is a different species than humans and, if he really needs to, he doesn't have qualms about cooking up and eating so sweet, juicy bandit flesh. Shari doesn't like it though so that rarely happens.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kuroe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:43 pm

@ Kuroe

Yes, I noticed that when I was reviewing her profile. It made me chuckle a bit. I think dark is a very good place to go.

Announcement:

Alright guys, I decided to add a race section to the front page with the current races we have so far as well as a short description. If I have any mistakes, be sure to let me know.

I'm feeling I'll eventually need to use OOC threads. The only problem with them is they lock out editing after a certain amount of time has passed since a post is written as I know from past experience. That makes it hard because you can't go back and add to them freely like you can with the introductory page.
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gh6st on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:26 pm

BLAH!

Sorry, been busy most of the weekend! I'll post sometime tonight or in the morning!

Gh6st
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:47 pm

Okay, so who's thinking of starting out in a certain city? My characters will be on a mission of sorts but it wont be in a particular city. Ao I kinda wanna see who wants to start up some sorta early encounter with wither Shari, Eian or both, and if so, which ones. Right now it seems likely that it'll be Alleara, Vander (and his son), or Rysdin.
Heck, he could even have been traveling with someone in a group before he even arrived so they might know each other already. Even if your character isn't listed please tell me or message me since I don't quite know where anyone is gonna start out. Of course, if you want to collaborate (skullsandslippers, this is partially aimed at you since you've said this collaboratipn thing before) do tell. I can put Shari or Eian almost anywhere.

Kuroe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:12 am

I just posted by accident when I meant to open up a chat window x.x

I'll be editing my "post" before I go to sleep. It'll be longer than 70 words when I'm done with it... if it's even that.
"The Redeemer has risen!"
Image"It is not living that matters, but Living rightly."

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:34 pm

Okay, so, as of right now, it looks like a lot of people are in Protectorate city. Seth the assassin, Eian and Shari re gonna be there with Rysden, and now it looks like Kaidman is too, among some others. I haven't counted. But it's a fair amount. So I wanted to pose a question; would anyone be comfortable interacting with only Shari? It's not wholly unbelievable that Eian and her would go separate ways for weeks, maybe a month or two at a time, and it would put at least one other person in a different city in addition to enabling more than one group of people to meet up together. Would anyone be helped by that or is that not needed?

Kuroe
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:51 pm

May add more to that post later, but I got interrupted so I posted what I had.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:54 pm

I posted as well...basic intro and set up.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:51 pm

So I'm assuming that everyone's good and no one needs to take up my offer. Thus, Redredeemer (I didn't spell your name right, yes) Shari will likely bump into your character.
I myself am currently waiting for Gh6st to post. If he (she? I dunno.) doesn't soon I will post first instead so I won't be too long. yeah.

Kuroe
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:53 pm

I posted my intro and with a set up we can look at a collab in the future. I wanted to get her up and her world sort of set up.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:56 pm

Wait, Slippers, are you talking to me? If so, then I have to change my plans. The plans which are barely even plans. The plans consisting of who starts out in which hundred-mile radius.

Kuroe
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:07 pm

You or anyone else who wishes to show up in Solaria. Alleara's next move will be the funeral. So Kuroe if you or anyone else wants to start up a collab at any point that is good by me :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:18 pm

So, due to unforseen circumstances, Gh6st used Eian and Shari in his post, and I don't know whether I can work that out right now. I'll figure something out. Slippers, unless Gh6st is to rewrite the post, Shari will not be in Solaria. I don't know if I wanna ask him to (I'm using "him" just because I don't know and haven't yet asked) so I don't exactly know what should happen. Hm.

Kuroe
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:29 pm

No worries. Plenty of time later on for a collab. Eventually we will all meet up :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:53 pm

Also, the "unforeseen circumstances" were my own fault of not phrasing something correctly. Gh6st isn't at fault there so don't blame him. Just wanted to make that clear.
Well. Now that that's out of the way, I'll work on a post which will hopefully be up tonight or tomorrow, provided my power doesnt go out again.

Kuroe
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:03 am

Glad the situation resolved itself. I must say I'm intrigued as to where we've gotten so far.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:48 pm

Unfortunately, due to... Circumstances, I am unable to tag the characters. I am, though, happy with this post.
And Gh6st!! We can, in fact, skip ahead a few hours if we pretend that this is all taking place a few hours before everyone else's posts. Other than that, feel free to have Rysdin react however you would like him to in the next post.

And yes, Eian can and will eat desert animals raw. It doesn't involve, I dunno, special teeth or something like that. Lizards with tough skin are squishy in some parts. They're likely not very good though.

Kuroe
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:59 pm

Very nice. Anyway I hope everyone remembers what I said at the beginning that this RP was going to be an experiment in worldbuilding.

At the start, I'm sure everyone knew that there wasn't really much to this world except three cities, a ruined city, and a desert. Beyond that there wasn't much about the world. Say for example, if there wasn't a name for currency, the first person to come up with a name and use it in IC gets, I guess, free reign on the details behind it. Stuff like appearance and you get the gist.

And so on for other stuff whether it be other deities, food, dress, you know miscellaneous stuff that add to the world. The little things matter too. Does that sound cool with you guys?

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Considering a number of us have our own races that we're designing as we go along, I'd say that sounds fine.

We just have to make absolutely sure that everyone knows the deal in case they missed the time that someone mentions the name of a currency in their post. I dunno.

Kuroe
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!